Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Kakeslott

Dec 3, 2022
So i've been playing since the english release but i still have no idea how the "fetishes" tab in the character creator works. I figured it was like "features" but it doesn't seem to change when i adjust stats so... How does it work?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Febui

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
So for those having problems with KCES & missing setup.ini
Today they published a patch. Seems the problem here is, that the game has to be upgraded from 1.xx to 2.xx before the upgrade to 2.5 can work. I did it just today & now it works like a charm.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Buuut..... Now I got the main path. The package consist of three parts:
1) KCES Editor
2) com3d2.5 converter
3) x0 plugin for com3d2 including 2.x patch

First drawback: The english 2.5 converter creates a folder per default that has the same name as the japanese folder. so dont overwrite your japanese installation. You can trick around as the registry entry is different for english/japanese com3d2/2.5

WARNING: before you start to do anything, first make a copy of your current folder and keep it.

I made several walk-throughs for converting. The first try worked, but broke in the last step because of an uninstall.dat error. This did not generate a new registry entry and so failed. Somewhere on KISS website there is a hint to remove this uninstall.dat.

The second try worked - here I used the 3) at first & not the update from 27/12/22. So this can be a bit tricky.

Now the main drawback: KCES..... Uses same folder name & SAME Registry entry as japanese version. So if you try to install this, it offers to uninstall your japanese version at first.. I honestly have no idea in the moment how to workaround here. I just stopped here for now!

KISS, what a bullshit! I cannot recommend this for people who already have a japanese version and even if you dont, this hazzle & unnecessary complicated procedere can easy spoil all....

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Buuut..... Now I got the main path. The package consist of three parts:
1) KCES Editor
2) com3d2.5 converter
3) x0 plugin for com3d2 including 2.x patch

First drawback: The english 2.5 converter creates a folder per default that has the same name as the japanese folder. so dont overwrite your japanese installation. You can trick around as the registry entry is different for english/japanese com3d2/2.5

WARNING: before you start to do anything, first make a copy of your current folder and keep it.

I made several walk-throughs for converting. The first try worked, but broke in the last step because of an uninstall.dat error. This did not generate a new registry entry and so failed. Somewhere on KISS website there is a hint to remove this uninstall.dat.

The second try worked - here I used the 3) at first & not the update from 27/12/22. So this can be a bit tricky.

Now the main drawback: KCES..... Uses same folder name & SAME Registry entry as japanese version. So if you try to install this, it offers to uninstall your japanese version at first.. I honestly have no idea in the moment how to workaround here. I just stopped here for now!

KISS, what a bullshit! I cannot recommend this for people who already have a japanese version and even if you dont, this hazzle & unnecessary complicated procedere can easy spoil all....
There is absolutely no need for 2 separate versions to exist. They could just use one version and add localization to it so you could change language at a flip of a switch. But noooo.
Fuck them. I won't support this crap.
Let me guess, next time they'll start releasing high poly costumes in a completely arbitrary order and you'll have to buy them again. Fuck them. Again.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
I should do something better with my holidays, but I am a bit a crazy adventurer ... ;-)
I managed to install & toggling between the versions. Good old foldername/registry tricks...
It looks as if they use indeed the same core for both versions. They have same version numbers, so risky procedure with updates.
At this point I found, that the english version (1.24.0) has a bug ? I could not open the configuration menu.
Further examining I found the same glitch with the japanese version. You can click the toothwheel, but the configuration window does not open. Even further examining this behaviour started with version 1.19.0 of the japanese version.
Can anyone please confirm this behaviour ? You start kces, then try to get to the configuration menu for resolution, antialiasing etc..etc. The config window does not open since version 1.19.0 for me. If this is true, this means since half a year noone complained about this bug & Kiss not even checked this themselves ? I cannot believe and guess someone is in my environment that causes this behaviour between 1.18.1(working) & 1.19.0(not working).

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I should do something better with my holidays, but I am a bit a crazy adventurer ... ;-)
I managed to install & toggling between the versions. Good old foldername/registry tricks...
It looks as if they use indeed the same core for both versions. They have same version numbers, so risky procedure with updates.
At this point I found, that the english version (1.24.0) has a bug ? I could not open the configuration menu.
Further examining I found the same glitch with the japanese version. You can click the toothwheel, but the configuration window does not open. Even further examining this behaviour started with version 1.19.0 of the japanese version.
Can anyone please confirm this behaviour ? You start kces, then try to get to the configuration menu for resolution, antialiasing etc..etc. The config window does not open since version 1.19.0 for me. If this is true, this means since half a year noone complained about this bug & Kiss not even checked this themselves ? I cannot believe and guess someone is in my environment that causes this behaviour between 1.18.1(working) & 1.19.0(not working).
works perfectly fine in kces 1.24 jap version.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you. This is really strange, as it works for me as soon as I install the update 1.18.1 from 1.15.---- when i install then 1.19,1.20 or 1.21 it doesnt...... Hope they did not change any regional settings that cause this issue for me :-(
--------
Edit: Solution for me:
I overwrote a dll with the 1.18.1 version: System.Windows.Forms.dll

Last edited:

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone what specific scenarios i need for the secretary maid for the ntr? I have everything else but all of then say i need a scenario but i dont see any in events or any other place

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Has anyone encountered "Malformed torrent file" error while uploading torrent file to nyaa? I can't upload R7 because of it.
Edit: I uploaded the torrent file but it stays at 0kb/s. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. This vpn crap is too complicated for me. I can't do port forwarding or whatever on my network setup. Fuck it.
If anyone cares to donate a 100 GB empty mega/drive repository so I can dump it in and forward it for reuploading that would be great

Edit2: can you try to download this ?

Last edited:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Theres a single torrent with all content, dlc, mods, uncensor, with seeders. please?
or at least a torrent for base game and uncensor?

Last edited:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There's no seeders. There is no one with the file to seed. This torrent is practically dead

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
It says all the trackers are working, it says there's one seed, 4 peers, but I have 0 download speed, 0 availability
Nothing I can do about it, sorry. Is there a way to create a temporary self hosted cloud ? People could download the parts and seed the torrent themselves.

Febui

May 6, 2022
People could download the parts and seed the torrent themselves.
I have no idea how any torrent things work, really, but if you figure that out, I'm willing to lend a hand and seed. I'd like to help.
Edit: I assume I can't just use the 14 parts from the R6 as the first 14 parts of R7...

Febui

May 6, 2022
I hate mediafire so fucking much
So fucking much
Personality Pack Quiet and love to be pampered, Bookworm - com3d2engplg_personal_om001 - 3.6 GB
I let it download for 2 hours, gets to 3.1GB
Fails.
And if I try again, it'll cycle downloading ultra fast for 25 MB then reset to 0 and ultra fast up to 25 then reset to 0... for 2 full, long minutes and then fail.
Please, tell me there's an alternative download. I can't do huge downloads off mediafire

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
I hate mediafire so fucking much
So fucking much
Personality Pack Quiet and love to be pampered, Bookworm - com3d2engplg_personal_om001 - 3.6 GB
I let it download for 2 hours, gets to 3.1GB
Fails.
And if I try again, it'll cycle downloading ultra fast for 25 MB then reset to 0 and ultra fast up to 25 then reset to 0... for 2 full, long minutes and then fail.
Please, tell me there's an alternative download. I can't do huge downloads off mediafire
Use firefox instead of edge. I had the same issue. firefox at least does not reset to zero after fail. So after it fails you can click continue and after a few tries you will have it.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes