Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I bought, the CR Edit and Custom Order 2.5 thing but I can't install it, saying that I need a setup.ini file but it doesn't exist in my files and is this because I used the inlolzwetrust torrent to redownload the game after I had to change computers or something else?
There is no setup.ini in the eng version. Kiss will fix it after 26 december.
The size of my jap KCES install is 13GB. I never linked it to COM3D2 and never will. COM is already slow as fuck as it is. It doesn't need extra bloat. I don't support COM3D2.5 because their implementation is simply retarded. Don't get me wrong, by itself KCES is good, amazing even, but integration with COM sucks donkey balls. Why don't they just add localization to the existing jap version of KCES is beyond me. Why have 2 separate versions. I'm not even going to bother to install it again.

Last edited:

Hybridwolfe

Nov 12, 2020
I wanted to ask if the 2.5 English X0 update will be added to list of DLC (be it in the repack or separate) or not? Been looking forward to it since I learned it was coming out, then I find out it isn't a free update which frustrated me to no end x-x

Hybridwolfe

Nov 12, 2020
I'd rather not, last I checked JAP dlc and such doesn't work with the English version. When I tried to do that in the past it completely broke my game and I had to reinstall everything. So I don't want to have to go through all that again lol.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'd rather not, last I checked JAP dlc and such doesn't work with the English version. When I tried to do that in the past it completely broke my game and I had to reinstall everything. So I don't want to have to go through all that again lol.
He meant to switch to jap COM, not to install jap dlc on eng version which will obviously break the game.

Hybridwolfe

Nov 12, 2020
He meant to switch to jap COM, not to install jap dlc on eng version which will obviously break the game.
Oh if so my mistake, I thought they might've meant that after posting but stuck with my first thought lol. But that would also be something I'd rather avoid. The whole reason I got the ENG version was so it would be in english without Machine Translations (I tried the JAP version once which was MT and I hated the awful translations) and not have to download over 1000+ dlc that may or may not be translated properly if at all. It was also a pain in the ass to setup compared to the ENG one.

It's why I'm asking in the ENG version thread if the 2.5 dlc will be added or not, even if someone supplied it to whoever is keeping the list/downloads updated for all I know is that it might be rejected for some reason. I've seen a few really vitriolic posts (in a few places not just here) about it for some reason and was worried that it was a shared sentiment that will stop it from being included. If it's not allowed that would suck but I'll see if I can get it another way, if it is then great :D

Last edited:

olie

Feb 23, 2022
Hi, I've been having an issue with the scenes during yotogi. Specifically, not all of the group scenes are showing up. It's probably happening to a few other scenes, but not nearly as much as group, seeing as how half of the entire section is just not showing up. The strange thing is, I'm using maid fiddler with all the cheats enabled (I know, how criminal of me). They SHOULD be showing up, but they aren't. Anyone got any idea what's going on?

Febui

May 6, 2022
I find it interesting that following NTR all the way to its end, you can lose the maid, and it just returns to title screen. Even if it isn't one of the main three.
I was rather hoping my sweet devil maid would leave the game.
Instead I have no choice but to select "normal ending" for the NTR and reveal that the entire time she's been cheating on me, I've been keeping tabs on it, I've been finding names, I've tracked down all 40+ people that fucked her and deported them to a Guatemalan prison where they will be tortured till the end of their days
And my lover, my girlfriend, she cries and begs for forgiveness, and I hug her and say I'M sorry. I should have acted sooner. But I forgive her. This time. Next time, she'll suffer the same fate as the men.
"I..I love you, Master!"
"Thanks."

Comedy.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
I am not sure, for me it was a little shock they published kces as english version. Again two lines of the game (the 2&2.5 line) - two complete separate installations, all twice. And even worse, additional downloads of the HiPoly parts, they will publish them all one by one for extra money. I guess if enough people buy it and share it in the proper way, it could be possible that they will appear in the dlc collection list. However, I do not think the 2.5 line will get the support as the 2.0 line. In future, people are able to buy the complete package from cres shop. Compared to the japanese version they start very late. For instance, the Cohabitation line was sold as complete package (cres&normal) for a small price difference. Now we would be forced to buy this separate for much more money. But the future will show what will happen.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
I dont know yet how the english version works, but the japanese allows you to link the versions together, so you dont need to reinstall all dlc, but - as written at another place - this linking process slows down all even more

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes