Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I have two questions regarding COM3D2.

First up, I downloaded the R6 Repack that was provided by inlolzwetrust, does that mean that everything in the Vol. 7 section is missing from my version and that I can safely install all of them if I want the content? If not and there happens to be overlap, will the game break or will it be fine?

Secondly, my current version is 1.110 according to the launcher, and at bottom left it says that 1.18.1 is available. When clicking that, it takes me to a site where I can presumably download that update. Is it safe to download it and install it from there, or is there an alternative for that?
Chapter 5.1 is titled "DLC NOT INSTALLED IN THE REPACK". How else would you name it to make it any clearer ?
Nothing happens if you reinstall a dlc that you already have. Files marked with "x" will be skipped because they are either same or older version than the ones already installed. In order to force overwrite a dlc/update you must tick a checkbox. You should never check that box unless specifically instructed by someone who knows how to debug the game. Also never extract dlc/updates in the game folder.
Not only that it's safe to update to 1.18.1, you MUST update in order to use new dlc and latest CMI.

SpardaUser

Dec 29, 2021
Chapter 5.1 is titled "DLC NOT INSTALLED IN THE REPACK". How else would you name it to make it any clearer ?
It is very clear, but I saw a few titles in there which I recognized and I don't know what, if any, the difference is with what I currently have installed in the game, so I wanted to ask just to make sure. Wouldn't want to potentially screw the game up or redownload something I already have for no reason. Now that I know it's safe and that the game/installer automatically detects and ignores dupes, it makes my job much easier.

Thank you for the info yet again.

Edit: Downloaded the update through the webpage the game launcher led me to, went to install it but my AV said no. Unsure if it's a fuck up by the AV.

Last edited:

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
Just a heads up incase anyone hasn't been aware? currently missing just these two to be caught up to the current English releases

Long lost friend

Bookworm GP-02

datbouy

Aug 9, 2017
Nothing happens if you reinstall a dlc that you already have. Files marked with "x" will be skipped because they are either same or older version than the ones already installed. In order to force overwrite a dlc/update you must tick a checkbox. You should never check that box unless specifically instructed by someone who knows how to debug the game. Also never extract dlc/updates in the game folder.
Not only that it's safe to update to 1.18.1, you MUST update in order to use new dlc and latest CMI.
Hey man, i just want to give you huge props for attending to the absolute brainlets that can't comprehend the black magic of .7zip and mostly keeping your cool, i love this game and im really thankful for the R6 Vanilla repack being so much more straight forward than a few years ago getting this shit to work was when we didnt even have an official english release.

Just as your pastbin says ill basically be just downloading and uncompressing and get playing, fuck getting more clunky bloaty dlc from the developer, and i'd recommend everyone looking to play casually or get a quick fap in to do the same, Mods tend to be very uneven in terms of quality so unless you want something very specific in the game its probably not worth your time to go all the trouble of modding just to get girls fucked by the ear.

Again, huge cheers to you Inlolzwetrust

Reactions: Lyrishima

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me where can I get these dlcs? They are the ones I'm missing according to ENG DLC checker. I'm using english version of the game.
veOxpGB.png

Last edited:

badflora

Jul 4, 2020
Ich suche nach dem r18-Patch, alles ist unter mir zensiert, wenn mir jemand helfen kann, sie sind großartig

Febui

May 6, 2022
Oh! I had no idea. I figured trying to use the game's update suggestion would just brick it since it's not a legit copy—
1671520745986.png
Ah, well, that broke it, but I backed up the game before doing that, so oh well I guess.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Oh! I had no idea. I figured trying to use the game's update suggestion would just brick it since it's not a legit copy—
View attachment 2249357
Ah, well, that broke it, but I backed up the game before doing that, so oh well I guess.
Whatever you have there is years old. You can't expect plugins from years ago to work with an updated copy. You must update after updating the game. I don't know where you got your copy from but if it was already modded I suggest scrapping it and getting it from a more reliable source. I'm not even sure if you have en or jp version.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I don't know where you got your copy from but if it was already modded I suggest scrapping it and getting it from a more reliable source.
I got it from the thread Custom Order Maid 3D2 [AIO v5] [KISS]
So I wasn't that surprised that something I read in this thread didn't work. They're both COM3D2, I think they're the same game, but this thread isn't tagged properly so I couldn't find it at first.
This thread looks like it's more up to date.
Should I
just
Scrap everything I did to make the other thread's version work, redownload everything over the next several days from here, and find all my problems alleviated and things right-as-rain?
Is there a torrent so I don't need to very painstakingly download part after part separately again? I tried searching "torrent" but I have a bit of trouble sifting through it, and there's no torrent in the OP.
Please, I want some good news. Tell me I get one single torrent magnet and then it's a handful of clicks to set everything up and be done.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I got it from the thread Custom Order Maid 3D2 [AIO v5] [KISS]
So I wasn't that surprised that something I read in this thread didn't work. They're both COM3D2, I think they're the same game, but this thread isn't tagged properly so I couldn't find it at first.
This thread looks like it's more up to date.
Should I
just
Scrap everything I did to make the other thread's version work, redownload everything over the next several days from here, and find all my problems alleviated and things right-as-rain?
Is there a torrent so I don't need to very painstakingly download part after part separately again? I tried searching "torrent" but I have a bit of trouble sifting through it, and there's no torrent in the OP.
Please, I want some good news. Tell me I get one single torrent magnet and then it's a handful of clicks to set everything up and be done.
is pretty much what you are asking for if you want the (native) eng version. Just follow the guide in the description to update it further because it is 1year old and many dlc were released since then. Or you can just update the game and install CMI and leave it at that.

Febui

May 6, 2022
it is 1year old and many dlc were released since then
That doesn't sound too bad... But, if a new repack will go up "relatively" soon, I'd rather wait than make the effort, still. Is that the sort of thing people do yearly? Within the next 6 months? Thank you for the assistance
And this is the same 14 parts in the OP? It says " (Nutaku R18 version) which means it has the R18 patch preapplied. " which makes it sound, to me, like it's not the OP version, since nutaku is listed separately there.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
That doesn't sound too bad... But, if a new repack will go up "relatively" soon, I'd rather wait than make the effort, still. Is that the sort of thing people do yearly? Within the next 6 months? Thank you for the assistance
And this is the same 14 parts in the OP? It says " (Nutaku R18 version) which means it has the R18 patch preapplied. " which makes it sound, to me, like it's not the OP version, since nutaku is listed separately there.
I think it's the same but I can't tell for sure. I can only vouch for the torrent version that I packed and verified myself. The torrent was proven to be reliable since nobody complained after that many downloads.
R18 patch doesn't mean it is uncensored. It's just a separate patch that you buy and install if you got steam version in order to enable H content. Steam version is for all ages.
"It's a Night Magic" or INM for short is actually the eng steam version. This thread is mislabeled since the op actually links to nutaku version. Originally the op was indeed for INM but it was changed over time. Whoever wrote the op has no idea about the game contents.
My advice is just scrap everything and start from scratch. The version you have is the worst you can get. Iirc it's loaded with a bunch of random mods collected over the span of 3 months. Some of them didn't even work because of missing dependencies.

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
Eh? Eh?
So I started looking into that link and the links in the links.
That's the English torrent
Whichi s the Japanese version, but with half as much content and not compatible with some DLC and the majority of mods
And the Japanese repack.. somewhere.. already has the English translation from the English version modded into it?
And saves aren't cross-compatible, so if you start on the English one and want Japanese-only content, you have to start over?
Why link the English version then? Why not go with the translated Japanese one?
Is it that big of a different in ease of use? The biggest problem size adds is cumbersome number of separate downloads. A torrent bypasses that.
Or am I just misunderstanding something?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Eh? Eh?
So I started looking into that link and the links in the links.
That's the English torrent
Whichi s the Japanese version, but with half as much content and not compatible with some DLC and the majority of mods
And the Japanese repack.. somewhere.. already has the English translation from the English version modded into it?
And saves aren't cross-compatible, so if you start on the English one and want Japanese-only content, you have to start over?
Why link the English version then? Why not go with the translated Japanese one?
Is it that big of a different in ease of use? The biggest problem size adds is cumbersome number of separate downloads. A torrent bypasses that.
Or am I just misunderstanding something?
Ehm... if you don't mind downloading 250GB on a ssd and waiting 10 minutes for the game to boot to title then be my guest. The jap version is perfect for you. You won't find it modded though. That is something you do by yourself however you see fit. Follow the link in my sig and read everything from the master guide. Don't freak out that the guide is huge. It's actually easy to follow and contains every single thing you could possibly need. Eng version, as they say, is for "a quick fap". Jap version is a life choice.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Eng version, as they say, is for "a quick fap". Jap version is a life choice.
Alright I'm going to lay out the most crucial, vital components that matter to me:
- NTR
- Loli
With the exception of rape-NTR, I want ALL the NTR I can get. DLC, mod, whatever. And in English, of course.
If there's even a single mod or DLC that has non-rape NTR in it that I can't use without the Japanese version, then I'm going to commit to it.
I assume in the English version, there's still a working mod that lets me create a loli muku, so I'm not worried on that front.
...I'm guessing there's NTR that hinges on the Japanese version, because I get the impression some personalities are Japanese exclusive. Perhaps I'm wrong. Or, perhaps there are Japanese-only personalities, but you can't get them in English even modded, so it doesn't matter that I'd miss out.
If you can just clear up this most crucial point, I'll know exactly what to commit to

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Alright I'm going to lay out the most crucial, vital components that matter to me:
- NTR
- Loli
With the exception of rape-NTR, I want ALL the NTR I can get. DLC, mod, whatever. And in English, of course.
If there's even a single mod or DLC that has non-rape NTR in it that I can't use without the Japanese version, then I'm going to commit to it.
I assume in the English version, there's still a working mod that lets me create a loli muku, so I'm not worried on that front.
...I'm guessing there's NTR that hinges on the Japanese version, because I get the impression some personalities are Japanese exclusive. Perhaps I'm wrong. Or, perhaps there are Japanese-only personalities, but you can't get them in English even modded, so it doesn't matter that I'd miss out.
If you can just clear up this most crucial point, I'll know exactly what to commit to
Half of COM revolves around NTR routes but that part is completely optional and can be completely disabled at the beginning.
Functionally, the eng and jap versions are identical. All mods and plugins are cross compatible. Some dlc are jap exclusive at the moment and mods that rely on such dlc will not work on eng version out of the box. That doesn't mean you can't fix them, but it's somewhat of an incovenience. Everything is developed primarily with jap version in mind.
Jap version can be natively linked to the older CM game and use its assets and personalities as an addon. Eng version can't do that natively without some "hacking" and even if you manage to link you still won't have full CM personalities compatibility. All in all Eng version is kinda useless for a collector who wants the full game.
I already ported the official eng translation from eng version and I update it every 1-2months because it's a somewhat tedious process that can take more than a day to compile and crashes 2-3 times while doing it.
So there is no point in using the eng version at all unless you just want to play the main story. If you link eng version to CM you already add a huge chunk of data so why not just go all the way and do it properly.
Mod compatibility is not that bad with eng version unless a CM or jap exclusive dlc is involved. Most COM costumes were already released in eng version. It's the CM ones that are missing.
Overall the best version is a fully updated jap version but it takes some time to build because you'll have to download a ton of dlc separately. I would only expect a new Custom maid ultimate repack in mid 2023 or later, if there will ever be another release. CM modding community has mostly moved on to other games. Now it takes days between some decent mod releases which is why my modpack development has also stalled. I simply can't find any more decent mods unless I get a request for something specific.
As for eng version R7 perhaps I will release it by the end of the year. I don't have time for any of this and it's not a priority because you can basically make it yourself. It just takes time but there's no need to do it all in one day. I haven't touched any of these games since years ago and never cared about story. I only start it once a month to build some presets and check/fix/optimize some mods if I have time.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes