Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 24, 2019
So what is the nutaku bonus content anyways like what is all in it just outfits also i heard you can get custom presets but apparently i need a mod for the game to recognize i have well a preset to make them work anyone have any ideas?

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
That itome error should be fixed if you updated to latest version.
Try running the dlc updaters with locale emulator/japanese locale. I don't know why you renamed the files. Updaters don't like lonk ass names.
I could install both of them in an empty folder without any issues. And I don't remember having any issues when I first installed them. If I did I would have noted it in the list.
I updated the game, it works now thank you!
Renamed the DLCs and they installed no problems at all. I changed the names of the folder to match the DLC names so it's easier to keep track of which ones I have. I also like to keep a fresh copy in case everything goes haywire. It's easier to start from somewhere instead of from scratch.

Treading

Jul 26, 2020
Im super confused how or what am I suppose do with the with all the part downloads to be able to play the game?

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Just wanted to clarify if I only want to play the game for the original story + dlc etc without modding I can download the vanilla repack and still get the full game? Sorry a bit confused I just started looking into this rabbit hole

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Just wanted to clarify if I only want to play the game for the original story + dlc etc without modding I can download the vanilla repack and still get the full game? Sorry a bit confused I just started looking into this rabbit hole
Eng version is not the full game. It's at least 1 year behind jap version. Honestly I don't think anyone can play through all the events anyway. The whole unmodded game is over 200GB and is made of COM3D2 linked to the older CM3D2. For just the main story and some extra personalities events you can just dl and update the R6 vanilla repack. If you really want all the content (22 personalities) then the jap version is the only way to go.

Reactions: Rajin

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Eng version is not the full game. It's at least 1 year behind jap version. Honestly I don't think anyone can play through all the events anyway. The whole unmodded game is over 200GB and is made of COM3D2 linked to the older CM3D2. For just the main story and some extra personalities events you can just dl and update the R6 vanilla repack. If you really want all the content (22 personalities) then the jap version is the only way to go.
Thank you for the explanation I guess I'll just try out the repack first since I am mostly interested in trying out the main story.

Shikarr

Nov 11, 2019
Bros, I may be retarded, but how do you use downloaded presets? In one I downloaded there are a bunch of folders and no .preset file. I have noctsoul CMI installed if it matters.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Bros, I may be retarded, but how do you use downloaded presets? In one I downloaded there are a bunch of folders and no .preset file. I have noctsoul CMI installed if it matters.
Just because you found some mods that doesn't mean that the preset from sample image is included. Very few modders share presets because of technical complications. For a preset to look like it was intended to you must have all the mods and dlc that were used. You usually have to make it yourself with what you can find. That's if they even specified what mods they used in the first place.

Shikarr

Nov 11, 2019
Just because you found some mods that doesn't mean that the preset from sample image is included. Very few modders share presets because of technical complications. For a preset to look like it was intended to you must have all the mods and dlc that were used. You usually have to make it yourself with what you can find. That's if they even specified what mods they used in the first place.
Thank you for reply, but I got it working already. It is as you say, all I needed was to locate .preset file (which proved surprisingly difficult to do because all files and folders were in japanese and were pretty similar on first glance) and move everything else to Mod folder.

Komainu

Nov 20, 2018
Hello, i have been downloading the .7z files but when i try to open them my computer says that they are broken.
am i missing something or did i download it wrong? can anyone help me with this issue

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, i have been downloading the .7z files but when i try to open them my computer says that they are broken.
am i missing something or did i download it wrong? can anyone help me with this issue
First of all see if you have ALL parts downloaded in the same place. Count them!
Then download and install . Use it to extract the .7z.001 file and the rest will self extract. Don't try to extract with winrar because it can't handle 7z split archives and you'll end up with corrupted files

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I installed the latest ENG update 1.18.1 and then YotogiSlider Plugin wouldn't work. I press F5 as usual, but nothing happened. Other plugins like CameraUtility work well. Can anyone help with this problem?
Update CMI. Much of AddYotogiSliderSE2 functionality is now disabled if InOut plugin is enabled which does a better job at controlling holes animations. YotogiSlider should be used for modifying yotogi parameters on the go

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Looking at the Vanilla R6 repack I only need to Download DLC starting from volume 7 right? Since 6 and below are already preinstalled? Just wanted to ask to be sure I don't wanna break the game files and redo everything lol.

Shikarr

Nov 11, 2019
Am I supposed to do something in-game to unlock more personalities? DLC checker tells me I have installed some of personalities but I don't see them in game.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Am I supposed to do something in-game to unlock more personalities? DLC checker tells me I have installed some of personalities but I don't see them in game.
hire new maid. select personality.
Looking at the Vanilla R6 repack I only need to Download DLC starting from volume 7 right? Since 6 and below are already preinstalled? Just wanted to ask to be sure I don't wanna break the game files and redo everything lol.
You only need vol 7 if you have R6.

Last edited:

Shikarr

Nov 11, 2019
hire new maid. select personality.
That's what I meant. There are no DLC personalities which I have installed according to DLC checker. Well there are some, like sadist queen or whatever and little devil or something, but clearly not all of them.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
That's what I meant. There are no DLC personalities which I have installed according to DLC checker. Well there are some, like sadist queen or whatever and little devil or something, but clearly not all of them.
Hire, not scout. Not all personalities can be scouted.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes