Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
BTW inlolzwetrust I assume you are the creator of that long ass guide ?

Mind sharing the modpack here ? Making another account on another forum for 1 file...yeah

I normally wouldnt use it but reading the latter part of guide, about com modular installer, translations and all that stuff, it seems written with your modpack in mind, as in it being mandatory at this point

Nvm actually, I've managed to pull out the links
I won't share it here. This thread is a mess.
The modpack is optional. It's for people who want to have all the common face, body, hair and tattoo mods ready for when they want to use downloaded presets. All these tiny parts are a hassle to find and organize if you start from scratch. Some cannot even be sourced anymore. It took me years to collect and organize them in their current form. Costumes can be completely ignored or cherry picked according to your own taste but keep in mind that if you delete one mod you may break another mod that relies on its assets.
I offer you a complete package that works without any errors if you follow all my instructions but it can't possibly satisfy everyone.
The only thing that you absolutely must install is COM modular installer. It contains the essential plugins, uncensor and basic google translation.
If you want offline official translation+quality machine translation then install my translation module. I try to update it every 1-2 months depending on what dlc are released in the meantime

Last edited:

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
I won't share it here. This thread is a mess.
The modpack is optional. It's for people who want to have all the common face, body, hair and tattoo mods ready for when they want to use downloaded presets. All these tiny parts are a hassle to find and organize if you start from scratch. Some cannot even be sourced anymore. It took me years to collect and organize them in their current form. Costumes can be completely ignored or cherry picked according to your own taste but keep in mind that if you delete one mod you may break another mod that relies on its assets.
I offer you a complete package that works without any errors if you follow all my instructions but it can't possibly satisfy everyone.
The only thing that you absolutely must install is COM modular installer. It contains the essential plugins, uncensor and basic google translation.
If you want offline official translation+quality machine translation then install my translation module. I try to update it every 1-2 months depending on what dlc are released in the meantime
Hi man, can you answer some questions? In the op, do I need to download all that parts one by one, or there's another file? (Maybe on another site). Is the one in the op the Jap or Eng version? Which one do you recommend? And about mods, is there a website to download mods, like the body sliders? I remember I couldn't find them by the time I downloaded and played. Sorry for disturbing you, I just found this game again yesterday. (After some years).

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi man, can you answer some questions? In the op, do I need to download all that parts one by one, or there's another file? (Maybe on another site). Is the one in the op the Jap or Eng version? Which one do you recommend? And about mods, is there a website to download mods, like the body sliders? I remember I couldn't find them by the time I downloaded and played. Sorry for disturbing you, I just found this game again yesterday. (After some years).
1. You need all the parts downloaded in the same folder. You extract the first part (the one with 7z.001 extension) and the rest of them will self extract with it. You need to use 7zip to extract them. You'll end up with corrupted files if you use anything else to extract them.
2. Eng. It's likely a reupload of but the op is missing the instructions. Hence all the confusion. I can't say if the original repack has been altered and I take no responsibility for whatever there is in op.
3. I have both Eng and Jap. I update Eng only to extract the official translation from it once in a whilein order to update the translation pack for the Jap version. I don't personally play either of them but any testing I do is on Jap version. If you want to keep things simple and only play through the story then the Eng version is good enough for you. The Eng version is missing Jap exclusive dlc and the ability to natively link to the older CM3D2 and use its assets. This is needed to obtain maximum mod compatibility. There are workarounds but all in all it's easier to just use Jap version for this matter.
So if you want the full game experience, have 250GB to spare and don't mind the 10 minutes startup time then go with Jap version (my sig for reference). Otherwise use Eng.
4. No matter which version you choose you need to install , CMI for short. This has everything you need but the body sliders you mention are not installed by default if you choose the Basic preset. This is a design choice by the author to punish those who don't read the CMI documentation.
You can't go wrong with "Similar to Noctsoul AIO" preset. CMI detects Eng version and offers to disable translation plugins. Choose no. Keep XUnity enabled and disable i18nEx.
The plugin responsible with the extended body sliders is AddModSlider (aka WIDESLIDER). You activate it in edit mode with F5.
5. For other mods you have to be more specific

Last edited:
Reactions: Dopplyn

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
1. You need all the parts downloaded in the same folder. You extract the first part (the one with 7z.001 extension) and the rest of them will self extract with it. You need to use 7zip to extract them. You'll end up with corrupted files if you use anything else to extract them.
2. Eng. It's likely a reupload of but the op is missing the instructions. Hence all the confusion. I can't say if the original repack has been altered and I take no responsibility for whatever there is in op.
3. I have both Eng and Jap. I update Eng only to extract the official translation from it once in a whilein order to update the translation pack for the Jap version. I don't personally play either of them but any testing I do is on Jap version. If you want to keep things simple and only play through the story then the Eng version is good enough for you. The Eng version is missing Jap exclusive dlc and the ability to natively link to the older CM3D2 and use its assets. This is needed to obtain maximum mod compatibility. There are workarounds but all in all it's easier to just use Jap version for this matter.
So if you want the full game experience, have 250GB to spare and don't mind the 10 minutes startup time then go with Jap version (my sig for reference). Otherwise use Eng.
4. No matter which version you choose you need to install , CMI for short. This has everything you need but the body sliders you mention are not installed by default if you choose the Basic preset. This is a design choice by the author to punish those who don't read the CMI documentation.
You can't go wrong with "Similar to Noctsoul AIO" preset. CMI detects Eng version and offers to disable translation plugins. Choose no. Keep XUnity enabled and disable i18nEx.
The plugin responsible with the extended body sliders is AddModSlider (aka WIDESLIDER). You activate it in edit mode with F5.
5. For other mods you have to be more specific
Thanks for clarifying, I'll try to download the ENG first and switch to the JAP later if I got some space. But I'm not sure I understand how the body slider works, so first I need to download ''COM'' and change the basic preset. Is that right?

OneEyedFool

Aug 30, 2020
Help! , I cant extract 1st file. View attachment 2178897

I ran into this issue as well. You need a file extractor that can handle a.7z type file. The one that comes with a computer and common ones like winzip or winRAR can't do it. You need to use something like 7-Zip File manager. You can download it here: . Hope this helps

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
can someone explain to me how to use the private mode?? i already married to a maid but the first time i use the private mode it okay i pick chair (owner wife) it ok it working!! but after that i pick chair (the uncle that shoved dept onto you and bounced) after i pick the second choice every time i try to use private mode its not working i can set private maid and background but when i want to click event at the "display event list" nothing happen and the event i want to pick has no condition required that why im asking here

Last edited:

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
So, if translation/subtitles were only working at the beginning, and then after creating the first maid (and now second and probably so on) they dont appear, what has gone wrong ?

There is no text box at all and only a rotating gear/circle like on screenshot

I have the JP version updated, dlc'ed and modpacked

I have both system language and "message" language set to English (and btw is it normal that you cant scroll config options ? It like cuts below Auto Speed and on the right voice replay setting is barely visible)

Furthermore I can open Backlog and everything is there, its just they dont appear in-game

Did I pressed smth that made them disappear or what ?
hm.png

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So, if translation/subtitles were only working at the beginning, and then after creating the first maid (and now second and probably so on) they dont appear, what has gone wrong ?

There is no text box at all and only a rotating gear/circle like on screenshot

I have the JP version updated, dlc'ed and modpacked

I have both system language and "message" language set to English (and btw is it normal that you cant scroll config options ? It like cuts below Auto Speed and on the right voice replay setting is barely visible)

Furthermore I can open Backlog and everything is there, its just they dont appear in-game

Did I pressed smth that made them disappear or what ?
View attachment 2187117
Is it part of the main story ? A side event ? CM content ?
I think you have to install the script to enable old yotogi and also install the XUnity translation cache file from CM3D2 if you want translation for CM content.
I see no reason why translation would stop working all of sudden. Are there any i18nEx errors ?

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
Is it part of the main story ? A side event ? CM content ?
I think you have to install the script to enable old yotogi and also install the XUnity translation cache file from CM3D2 if you want translation for CM content.
I see no reason why translation would stop working all of sudden. Are there any i18nEx errors ?
Its story I guess, I just started, there was that one maid explaning stuff and then you could meet 1 of 3 maids and edit her. I did that and that one maid had no box visible. Same for the second. As I said the backlog tells me that the text is there, its just not displayed

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Its story I guess, I just started, there was that one maid explaning stuff and then you could meet 1 of 3 maids and edit her. I did that and that one maid had no box visible. Same for the second. As I said the backlog tells me that the text is there, its just not displayed
So you say that both subtitle and system language is set to English in game config.
Can you check if you also have this line:
RerouteTranslationsTo=RouteToEnglish
in i18nEx\configuration.ini
I never messed much with game config. Is there something in game to modify subtitles box transparency ?

SpardaUser

Dec 29, 2021
I attempted to download this game, but unfortunately every single site hosting the parts has a download limit, and I'm not really willing to be downloading for 14+ hours. And so I ask, can anyone provide me the parts in something like Google Drive, or perhaps have the full game through a torrent (no need for the extras, just the 14 parts in one)?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I attempted to downlaod this game, but unfortunately every single site hosting the parts has a download limit, and I'm not really willing to be downloading for 14+ hours. And so I ask, can anyone provide me the parts in something like Google Drive, or perhaps have the full game through a torrent (no need for the extras, just the 14 parts in one)?
. Read the guide.

SpardaUser

Dec 29, 2021
. Read the guide.
Thank you very much,, downloaded the game in a reasonable amount of time and it works flawlessly.

I do have one question, if you do have any knowledge about it. Do you know of any futa mods that work with this version of the game (preferably with working ejaculations too)? I downloaded one mod and it worked, but couldn't find a way to trigger ejaculations. I also tried installing FutaMaid, but everytime I launched the game it stayed on a black screen. On that note, plenty of mods required me to place folders in Sybaris/Game Data, but there is no such folder in my files, Game Data is outside of Sybaris.

Thank you for your time.

DeusGrande

May 15, 2019
I'm stupid. Could someone direct me to a separate translation files link? I've downloaded a 140Gb version and I'm too lazy to throw it away in favor of the partitions introduced here...:HideThePain:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you very much,, downloaded the game in a reasonable amount of time and it works flawlessly.

I do have one question, if you do have any knowledge about it. Do you know of any futa mods that work with this version of the game (preferably with working ejaculations too)? I downloaded one mod and it worked, but couldn't find a way to trigger ejaculations. I also tried installing FutaMaid, but everytime I launched the game it stayed on a black screen. On that note, plenty of mods required me to place folders in Sybaris/Game Data, but there is no such folder in my files, Game Data is outside of Sybaris.

Thank you for your time.
For COM all mods go in Mod folder. GameData was for CM
The game has no ejaculation mechanics. All you can do is use some futa mods that has some kind of ejaculation shapekeys to basically extend some semen from the tip. That is used for screenshots only because it's pretty static. I assume it would be possible to make an animation but that's beyond my expertise.

Reactions: SpardaUser

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Made a fresh copy and came across this error while starting the game;

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

The game "launches" but I'm stuck on a black screen after the caution page.

I downloaded the R6 Repack, updated it to the latest patch (1.18.1), latest CMI (2.5.13.1) and manually installed all the R7 patches (as of date) excluding [com3d2engplg_karaoke010set] and [com3d2engplg_xmas2021accevent] due to the error below;

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Made a fresh copy and came across this error while starting the game;

View attachment 2197538
View attachment 2197566

The game "launches" but I'm stuck on a black screen after the caution page.

I downloaded the R6 Repack, updated it to the latest patch (1.18.1), latest CMI (2.5.13.1) and manually installed all the R7 patches (as of date) excluding [com3d2engplg_karaoke010set] and [com3d2engplg_xmas2021accevent] due to the error below;

View attachment 2197549 View attachment 2197552
View attachment 2197553 View attachment 2197559
That itome error should be fixed if you updated to latest version.
Try running the dlc updaters with locale emulator/japanese locale. I don't know why you renamed the files. Updaters don't like lonk ass names.
I could install both of them in an empty folder without any issues. And I don't remember having any issues when I first installed them. If I did I would have noted it in the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: maybe973
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes