Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
dude may i ask if you download all the files in this Topic ? because im still downloading it and since you ask , so the things i downloading right now is not R-18 patch?
It is already patched with r-18 content plus it contains a bunch of yotogi (sex) skills and events DLCs , so you can have sex with your maids as soon as you make them. The only thing that's missing is the uncensor patch for genitals which is pretty easy to install through CMI.

Jul 29, 2022
1. My sig. Read the master guide.
2. Same. There is official extracted translation and the gaps are filled by Sugoi translator. Whatever is left untranslated is done on the go with xunity. I update the translation on a monthly basis as new dlc are released.
3. There was one but I think it's from HF era. My modpack has all the basics you need to get downloaded presets to display correctly.
4. Everything that works on en will work on jp. But not all jp mods will work on en because it still has to catch up with jp version dlc. This can be easily fixed though. All plugins will work the same on both.
1. [Edit] When looking around I missed a reference to your source. Thanks for pointing it out. Not sure if it's referenced anywhere to begin with? Just some feedback to make the effort you put in more worthwhile.
2. By any chance know if the translators is cybersecurity-/privacysecure? I heard xunity was, well... dubious at best.
3. Your modpack. Will look into that.
4. Best case scenario.

Thanks mate. Aargghh. Pirate-ho.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
1. My sig. Read the master guide.
2. Same. There is official extracted translation and the gaps are filled by Sugoi translator. Whatever is left untranslated is done on the go with xunity. I update the translation on a monthly basis as new dlc are released.
3. There was one but I think it's from HF era. My modpack has all the basics you need to get downloaded presets to display correctly.
4. Everything that works on en will work on jp. But not all jp mods will work on en because it still has to catch up with jp version dlc. This can be easily fixed though. All plugins will work the same on both.
I'm in the process of doing your install, is there no way to have an actual package to just install though? for a new person this is still VERY confusing even with a guide.. especially since there is an install guide before an install guide and so on.. lol

also, many hours involved so far.. srsly.. and I'm still wondering if it will work in the end since I'm new to this and have no idea really what I'm really installing..
I guess trial and error in the end though like skyrim modding back in the day..

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
I really tried to understand how this game work reading the comments and guide, but I couldn't, with the no R18 patch and with R18 patch, Vanilla patch, ntr patch, uncensored patch, old dlc, new dlc, where to download dlc, are the files in this Topic dlc or the actual game, which are in English which are in Japanese, the order, how to install, updater, I really wanted to play it but it's way to complicated.

einhazard669

Aug 14, 2019
I really tried to understand how this game work reading the comments and guide, but I couldn't, with the no R18 patch and with R18 patch, Vanilla patch, ntr patch, uncensored patch, old dlc, new dlc, where to download dlc, are the files in this Topic dlc or the actual game, which are in English which are in Japanese, the order, how to install, updater, I really wanted to play it but it's way to complicated.
what make this complicated is because the game itself is keep updating and there is always a new DLC especially in japan version

There is no need to go as far to get latest DLC JP version if you just want to enjoy the game, just download all part from 1 to 14 and extract it.

Reactions: Adam_H11

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
So, does the game come now uncensored??? Cause the whole hongfire link is down and stuff, I don't know if I need to get it from elsewhere or not.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Actually, yeah, is there a torrent to use? Cause downloading all 14 parts is gonna take forever, especially since a lot of these have super throttled download speeds.
. . . Or just have really limited download limits... Mega...

M1KUHATSUN9

Jun 16, 2022
i just downloaded the 2nd part from Mega and it is not Winrar but smthg called 002 file, is it right? if not, how can i fix it?

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
i just downloaded the 2nd part from Mega and it is not Winrar but smthg called 002 file, is it right? if not, how can i fix it?
That's just how segmented parts of rar files work. You're gonna need every other part of the file (1-14) and start the extraction at part 1, it'll extract all the other parts at the same time.

Reactions: M1KUHATSUN9

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
inlolzwetrust

I don't seem to have the exe that the KC edit system wants to update.. something like CR Launcher.exe I guess?
Do I get it somewhere?
(I'm trying the japanese install method, and I noticed that some of the files from dlc and updates have updates for the KC edit system which I dont seem to have)

also chu B Lip.. what is that and can I get it? or is it included?

I think you probably don't realize how confusing this can be for a person that never looked at these games before.. I really need help so I know these basic things..

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust

I don't seem to have the exe that the KC edit system wants to update.. something like CR Launcher.exe I guess?
Do I get it somewhere?
(I'm trying the japanese install method, and I noticed that some of the files from dlc and updates have updates for the KC edit system which I dont seem to have)
Ignore the packages for CR Edit/KC Edit and COM3D2.5 if you don't know what either of them are.
CR Edit System only works with COM3D2.5 (the version 3.x branch) and it adds a new, more advanced maid editor and a new high poly body.
X0 dlc adds a new master editor and body to COM2D2.5 and changes CR Edit System to Kiss Character Edit System (KCES).
These new bodies are not compatible with any of the existing mods which makes them pretty much useless.
Not all plugins work with COM3D2.5 so keep that in mind. It's also likely that the 3.x branch will break other plugins with every update. The 2.x branch is far less likely to break anything else with updates.

Everyone uses the normal COM3D2 (version 2.x branch). I don't support COM3D2.5 and I won't provide a source for it. There are a bunch of repacks on nyaa that already converted to COM3D2.5
I'm not even sure what are the correct steps to make COM3D2.5 and I don't care to find out. The game already is a convoluted mess.

If you don't know what Chu B Lip is then you don't have it. it's a mechanical fleshlight that syncs with the ingame movements. Afaik it was discontinued because it broke some dude's dick.

You have precise instructions in the master guide. You have no excuse to mess up.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
You have precise instructions in the master guide. You have no excuse to mess up.
I don't do monkey see monkey do very well since I think about everything.. so ppl like me that want to know every angle of something do have a valid excuse to possibly mess up a game that is "already a convoluted mess" in your words, which I totally agree with that description.

anyways besides the last sentence of your post, thanks for the other information.. it is was I needed to continue.

and on a side note, when I look at the exe for checking the dlc I have and the ones I'm missing, the names don't match up on quite a few and I can't even find some.. so I'm just continuing while assuming that they are included in one of the other packs in your list.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I don't do monkey see monkey do very well since I think about everything.. so ppl like me that want to know every angle of something do have a valid excuse to possibly mess up a game that is "already a convoluted mess" in your words, which I totally agree with that description.

anyways besides the last sentence of your post, thanks for the other information.. it is was I needed to continue.

and on a side note, when I look at the exe for checking the dlc I have and the ones I'm missing, the names don't match up on quite a few and I can't even find some.. so I'm just continuing while assuming that they are included in one of the other packs in your list.
These dlc don't exactly have a name. And if they do it gets lost in translation. I take the english name from the fan site. Dlc checker uses a manually completed list. If a file name is misspelled it will list the dlc as not installed. Besides some free dlc everything else should be in there. There were 2 known list errors but it appears that they were fixed.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
So here's the thing, last time i played KISS game was CM3D2 and it was around 5 or 6 years ago, i think i also still play the game after Hongfire is dead and lead me to this Forum, back then i was playing CM3D2 JP version which sometimes is complete mess when applying update or else caused by a lot of mods installed.

When first time this game (COM3D2) released few years ago, there's too few contents for me yet so i decided to wait for further updates (and also kinda nice to have official EN version), then because i need disk spaces at that time, i uninstalled CM3D2 and leave the game completely without following any updates including COM3D2, there's too much things that i forgot and don't understand anymore about how to patch, update, installing DLC or anything else now (if i remember correctly, back then for CM3D2 there is Mega folder for update and DLC patch) and i don't know where to find for this one.

After looking for some in the comments, now i understand COM3D2 use CMI for uncensor patch and else that needed for the game, and i'm going to download that later after downloaded the whole 14 parts in the 1st page.

And also i do understand that the lastest update is only applicable on JP version since EN version is kinda outdated compared to JP version, but this game on the 1st page is the lastest update for EN version? if it not the lastest patch, where's to look update patch / dlc for EN version in the meantime? if this EN version is the lastest patch including the DLC then ignore this question.

Now for mods, where's to look for COM3D2 mods? back then for CM3D2 i was look for it on Hongfire(which dead now), and some mods also not compatible with EN version right? since some of them require DLC that only available on JP version for now.
Honestly i didn't really look for bunch whole mods again this time, i don't have that much spaces anymore only look for some that connected to chara or some cosmetics such as for facial/body edit or some clothes/appeal.

I think that's all for now, cause i didn't installed the game yet, still downloading it, maybe i'll ask for more question later if i facing some, and thx in advance for whoever replied to my question.

Reactions: Lass
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes