Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Oh thanks for the fast reply

I tried the link in your sig and saw the modpack 4.0 but it says it's old now so I tried to download the 4.6 after it made me go to the decode site I took the new link and tried it but it says this site can't be reached
it works perfectly fine. Use a vpn or whatever. Perhaps your isp blocks that domain.
Delete that link. Why do you think you had to decode it in the first place?

Last edited:
Reactions: Xmas_present

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Any ETA of Secretary maid DLC upload?
Don't tell me we have to wait one month again, like with Imouto:cry:

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
As much as I'm also looking forward to the Maid Secretary DLC we gotta remember at least from how I understand it? People are willing to contribute to it. So it's up to whoever want's to help out to make it possible whenever and they are doing this as there own choice of course.

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
As much as I'm also looking forward to the Maid Secretary DLC we gotta remember at least from how I understand it? People are willing to contribute to it. So it's up to whoever want's to help out to make it possible whenever and they are doing this as there own choice of course.
I understand that, and grateful that we get them at all.
Just a little bit weird that most important DLCs sometimes took so much to be bought and uploaded.

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
I understand that, and grateful that we get them at all.
Just a little bit weird that most important DLCs sometimes took so much to be bought and uploaded.

I agree with that to some extent it was one of the more useful DLC's after all. But it's more like I was surprised that it took as long as it did for anyone to contribute the Imuto DLC since it's one of the personality's and since anyone can contribute to it. it did take awhile despite that. defiantly do appreciate the one's who have put in the effort to contribute though.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
AddModsSlider doesn't seem to be compatible with the english version of the game, do anyone have any idea on how to further change the size and shape of the body?

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Finally decided to have a go at it but... this thread is confusing to me. Seems there is so many lose things to download when I browse through it.
Or was the OP updated with everything needed ? Just have to download all those parts and the uncensor and DLC/mods are included ?

I just don't really wish to go through 50GB+ of download to then realize things aren't working/are missing :HideThePain:

Reactions: takemetoyourz

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Can anyone point me at which DLC's will flush out the Yotogi menu's of the DLC personalities? I don't want to download extra stuff (clothing, events), files are too bulky.

Lass

Jan 30, 2018
Guys, im just new here can anyone teach me how to apply the dlc of this game ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
How do I change the personality's of the new maids?
First 3 maids are coded into the playthrough
Same for the npc maids
Only when you hire a maid can you select personality. Afaik it is possible to cheat and change it afterwards with MaidFiddler but you risk soft locking your savedata.

Reactions: shenlong51
Jul 29, 2022
So, the files are the English version right? I got a bunch of questions;

1) Is there an updated JP version available? Where to get it? (torrent preferred, as well as manual install)
2) Back in the HF-days we got a translator tool that was written manually, but is there still work done like this or is the jp translator all (on-the-fly/online) MTL these days? Where to get it? (I don't mind minimal japanese as long as the dialogue doesn't require 'active thinking'.)
3) Mod excel sheet or anything logging creators/sources still available. Or is this also a part of the past?
4) How is interoperability of mods? Eng->JP and/or JP->Eng?

I don't want to give up on getting the full pirate *Arrrgghh* experience before trying. So if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'd be thankful :)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So, the files are the English version right? I got a bunch of questions;

1) Is there an updated JP version available? Where to get it? (torrent preferred, as well as manual install)
2) Back in the HF-days we got a translator tool that was written manually, but is there still work done like this or is the jp translator all (on-the-fly/online) MTL these days? Where to get it? (I don't mind minimal japanese as long as the dialogue doesn't require 'active thinking'.)
3) Mod excel sheet or anything logging creators/sources still available. Or is this also a part of the past?
4) How is interoperability of mods? Eng->JP and/or JP->Eng?

I don't want to give up on getting the full pirate *Arrrgghh* experience before trying. So if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'd be thankful :)
1. My sig. Read the master guide.
2. Same. There is official extracted translation and the gaps are filled by Sugoi translator. Whatever is left untranslated is done on the go with xunity. I update the translation on a monthly basis as new dlc are released.
3. There was one but I think it's from HF era. My modpack has all the basics you need to get downloaded presets to display correctly.
4. Everything that works on en will work on jp. But not all jp mods will work on en because it still has to catch up with jp version dlc. This can be easily fixed though. All plugins will work the same on both.

Lass

Jan 30, 2018
does anyone have the r18 patch?
dude may i ask if you download all the files in this Topic ? because im still downloading it and since you ask , so the things i downloading right now is not R-18 patch?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes