Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

budeni

Mar 7, 2021
There's a whole chapter named "DLC NOT INSTALLED IN THE REPACK". Figure out why.
The latest repack is almost 1yo and during this time a ton of dlc were released.
DLC are grouped in volumes to mark the difference between repack updates. Based on this logic R7 would be R6 + vol. 7.
So you either wait (forever) for a R7 release or you install vol 7 yourself.
The list is not missing anything at the moment. It doesn't say "the repack is not missing anything".
I want to download this game with mods and dlcs but i don't know where to download or i don't know anything about en and jp version. Can you help me? Where can i download? which should i download?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I want to download this game with mods and dlcs but i don't know where to download or i don't know anything about en and jp version. Can you help me? Where can i download? which should i download?
This is such a complex question and I don't even know how to answer it.
If storage is not an issue then go with the jp version. If you check the thread in my sig it should get you started on the right track. Go with Custom Maid Ultitmate 2022, CMI, and modpack R4.5 (or R4.6 if you wait until the end of the month). Use the master guide from op and don't be afraid to do some reading. In the end it will be worth it. You will have the perfect configuration if you follow the instructions and don't skip any steps.
If you want to keep it simple then use the en version. It doesn't support as many personalities as jp version but it gets the job done. is the only version that I support. Read the instructions.

Reactions: budeni
Apr 7, 2022
Hello, could someone help me understand why I can't apply the uncensor patch to my game?
I bought the game on steam, and got the patch from S-courtDL site, but whenever I open the "update.exe" file and try to patch my game, I get "This patch is not compatible to the main-unit you have."

Does anybody know why this happens?

Apr 10, 2018
Umm how do I install the uncensor patch?
I tried using the search bar and well... I didn't really understand much (am dumb :HideThePain:)
so a bit of help on that?

also where are the save files located?

Last edited:

olie

Feb 23, 2022
I know it's not very likely that I'll get a response, but whenever I try to extract the files with 7zip it doesn't work and says "cannot open file as archive". Is anyone else getting this issue? does anyone know how to fix it?

deb07

Jul 14, 2019
Hi: I have a glitch ...the penis is invisible in the game, you can see it's outline.,. but F1 brings up the unity injector panel..so is there any other way to change it to visible?
Game is the COM3d2 2.5 143G torrent. with latest CMI applied...

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
I have downloaded and played the Vanilla Repack R6. Now, is that COM3D2.5 an update available for the eng version ?? Same for X1+ .

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I have downloaded and played the Vanilla Repack R6. Now, is that COM3D2.5 an update available for the eng version ?? Same for X1+ .
No. COM3D2.5 requires linking to CR Edit System (a standalone app) and having X0 expansion installed, none of which you can officially use with eng version.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
No. COM3D2.5 requires linking to CR Edit System (a standalone app) and having X0 expansion installed, none of which you can officially use with eng version.
I see, that's a shame.

My doubt came from a torrent i saw that contained, in theory, COM3D2 + 2.5 + X1 . Which , by the size of torrent was completely without MODs and DLCs. So i just wondered how likely it was it could be added to the repacks (either eng or jap)

Thanks for the info!

olie

Feb 23, 2022
8f12bcae6fb572c9b4901384f2d34382.png
I could really use some help fixing this error. Apparently this means that the file is corrupted, but there is no reason that it should be. My internet connection is fast and stable, and it seems to be working fine for mostly everyone else. I've reinstalled it multiple times and tried opening the file for 001-014, but with no luck. I've heard that sometimes this issue is caused by incorrect file size, so can someone tell me what the file size for COM3D2.7z.001 on their pc is? or if anyone has any experience with this kind of error, what should I do to fix it? I'm trying to unzip these 1 file at a time, so if there's some kind of method I don't know about to installing multiple pieces separately that would be good to know.
Update: I tried installing COM3D2 from the other post and it worked, although I would much prefer this version if possible. At least that means that there's nothing wrong with my pc, since the other one works fine. Any solutions are still much appreciated.

Last edited:

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
Lots of updates in 3 years... goodness. Anyways decided to clean install from the 14 files in OP ((version 1.11.0 (BuildVersion:2.9.1) there currently) and they work. Though had to slug through the comments for uncensor patch info since page after OP seems beyond dated. Much like a few have been saying all over the pages (mostly @inlulzwetrust, you have the patience of a saint), after full install from OP you need and then run that (not sure why this hasn't been added to OP, would be might helpful for other). It will install the decensor patch and other things. Runs smooth so far for me.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
View attachment 2020620
I could really use some help fixing this error. Apparently this means that the file is corrupted, but there is no reason that it should be. My internet connection is fast and stable, and it seems to be working fine for mostly everyone else. I've reinstalled it multiple times and tried opening the file for 001-014, but with no luck. I've heard that sometimes this issue is caused by incorrect file size, so can someone tell me what the file size for COM3D2.7z.001 on their pc is? or if anyone has any experience with this kind of error, what should I do to fix it? I'm trying to unzip these 1 file at a time, so if there's some kind of method I don't know about to installing multiple pieces separately that would be good to know.
Update: I tried installing COM3D2 from the other post and it worked, although I would much prefer this version if possible. At least that means that there's nothing wrong with my pc, since the other one works fine. Any solutions are still much appreciated.
all of them except 14 are 3.99gb, with 14 being 3.35gb. I know 004 wasn't named properly and i had to rename it to fit with the others so maybe check that. Otherwise I selected all 14, right clicked and selected 7-zip extract here without issues.

ggob

Apr 15, 2019
all of them except 14 are 3.99gb, with 14 being 3.35gb. I know 004 wasn't named properly and i had to rename it to fit with the others so maybe check that. Otherwise I selected all 14, right clicked and selected 7-zip extract here without issues.
Lol but when i tried to extract with 7z he give me only errors(

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Lol but when i tried to extract with 7z he give me only errors(
Use the . At least you'll be sure that the files are not corrupted or tampered with when you do the hash check.
For example, doesn't it bother anyone that anonfiles adds an extra 0.29GB to the files size ? The fuck is even that ?
I wouldn't be surprised if you combine the parts downloaded from different hosts they will fail to extract.

Last edited:

olie

Feb 23, 2022
Aight I figured out the issue, you HAVE to extract it all at the same time. Your message helped out qutie a bit, thanks

ggob

Apr 15, 2019
Use the . At least you'll be sure that the files are not corrupted or tampered with when you do the hash check.
For example, doesn't it bother anyone that anonfiles adds an extra 0.29GB to the files size ? The fuck is even that ?
I wouldn't be surprised if you combine the parts downloaded from different hosts they will fail to extract.
Thanks man)

Aug 18, 2019
How do i update the game? it says its not compatible. Oh and I would like to download other dlc, where can i get it?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes