Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
I myself have my own question even its just a general direction I can go in to find 1660509474497.png
Where the bloody hell is this present from like seriously i want it.

lalala2212

Jun 17, 2019
any one have this : com3d2engplg_gp002.7z.004
I forget to keep the gp002 file and download again but the link is changed and only lost the last gp002 , and I find other place to download its uploadhaven only this last file 30 MB for 200 hours with 12 bit/second speed

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Are there any three girl harem yotogi in this to where you can have sex with Rindere, Majime, and Muku at the same time? I know there were some in CM3d2.

Noctus

Feb 25, 2018
okay, i have downloaded all 14 files. now how do i install this. do i just start extracting? because only file 1 has that option.

because "Extract and run" is not helping in this case.

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
What? Why?

Alright this is getting really convoluted...

It's simply because the Eng version does not have the Expansion yet there's no telling when exactly it will be out either only time will tell when the English Version get's this as well as so many other missing DLC...

pan13

Dec 31, 2021
Anybody got thre link for the uncensored patch/mod, i downloaded everything and ntalled it and it is still cendored

caucea007

Dec 29, 2020
the guide says volume 7 dlc not installed in this repack but afterwards, it lists contributors for the volume 7 and says nothing is missing at the moment. Does this mean the volume 7 is included in this repack but I have to install it manually? Or it simply doesn't have volume 7?

quandoanzombie

May 28, 2022
Hey guys I'm planning to buy the game on steam to play with VR using SteamVR but still quite confused.

Is Night Magic just an all aged version of the original? Is it translated? How about the DLC like GP01/GP02 and new personalities, do they have adult content and translated too?

From what I've seen I think I got 2 options:
- Buy Night Magic and all dlcs on steam.
- Buy the base game on steam but pirate the dlcs instead.

Which one should I choose? The point is to play with SteamVR, if you have any other suggestion please

Edit: How silly of me. The game already works with SteamVR. It's just that it is so bloated that takes forever to boot so I thought it frozed. Take a good 5 minutes for the game to start.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
the guide says volume 7 dlc not installed in this repack but afterwards, it lists contributors for the volume 7 and says nothing is missing at the moment. Does this mean the volume 7 is included in this repack but I have to install it manually? Or it simply doesn't have volume 7?
There's a whole chapter named "DLC NOT INSTALLED IN THE REPACK". Figure out why.
The latest repack is almost 1yo and during this time a ton of dlc were released.
DLC are grouped in volumes to mark the difference between repack updates. Based on this logic R7 would be R6 + vol. 7.
So you either wait (forever) for a R7 release or you install vol 7 yourself.
The list is not missing anything at the moment. It doesn't say "the repack is not missing anything".

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
I do want to say actually there is now one DLC currently missing in the list. You can't find it on the main Shop page some reason but there is a new DLC for Bookworm GP-01Fb was released just on the 18th of this month...You can find it in the S-Court Shop also if you look at the blog for the English side.

Since it's not also found on the normal shop page it's pretty easy to miss...

here is the link to the DLC's shop page if anyone is curious?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes