Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Jul 26, 2020
The last update for EN version R6 was last year.
I was wondering when the new version will be released with the new dlc and personality

allwrong74

Sep 10, 2020
Anyone know where I can get a texture pack for It's a Night Magic? The only ones I seem to be able to find are from earlier versions that don't work with It's a Night Magic, and the giant hole in the genitals that looks like crappy mosaic censoring is seriously bothering me.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
I have several question with this game.

1. I'm kinda confused with the Translation part. What I mean by this, in the tutorial, there's point (with bold sentences) that said " If you are updating from one of my older translation packs, DELETE the old i18nEx folder first !" , meanwhile this is my 1st time installing this game (using the 2022 pack), so is this count as "Old" or new? Because if this "OLD" I need to delete it first and paste the new one. And if this new, I just need to paste and overwrite it. In this case, I choose the Overwrite one (because fresh install). Is this the right one?

2. So after installing the mods, there're some not that said I need to delete the folder because its already exist from the pack. For this one is Uncensored folders. So I delete it. But when I start playing it and enter the character maker for the MC, it become like this. , so what went wrong? When I check the uncensored folder (that already available from the pack), looks like there're exist 2 type of penis. But when I play, it become like that in the picture. I haven check the female uncensored yet, but for male, this is what I got. Any help for this?

Thanks for read and reply my post.

CreamyFinger

Jul 12, 2021
i downloaded part 1-14.can anyone explain to me like im 5,how the hell i install this shit.i can't use winrar nor 7zip.it keep telling me ''cannot open files as an archives''.i've been trying for 1 hour looking for fix and it gave me headache.

Apr 16, 2018
i downloaded part 1-14.can anyone explain to me like im 5,how the hell i install this shit.i can't use winrar nor 7zip.it keep telling me ''cannot open files as an archives''.i've been trying for 1 hour looking for fix and it gave me headache.
Pretty sure I just extract the first file with 7zip. The rest should be auto extracted because they're a numbered zips.

Reactions: CreamyFinger
Apr 16, 2018
How to activate the other maid personalities? Should I just hire them and set their personalities or are there events for it like the first three maids?

CreamyFinger

Jul 12, 2021
can anyone confirm that part 1 really corrupt or not?im still cant install it and it feel it will be wasted if i deleted all 14 parts i downloaded :(

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Does anyone have the default maids (and additionally, other personality) templates, but using GP-01fb face instead?

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
How to activate the other maid personalities? Should I just hire them and set their personalities or are there events for it like the first three maids?
How did you get this option ? Did you have to install CM3D2 beforehand or is there a personnality pack for eng version ?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes