Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Fuck me, I can't believe I'm falling again on the bait to download this game.
So let me get this straight, the vanilla repack is practically the steam version, but instead of being as bare as it was in the release, they progressively translating and adding content from jp version?

Charminneko24

Aug 18, 2021
Fuck me, I can't believe I'm falling again on the bait to download this game.
So let me get this straight, the vanilla repack is practically the steam version, but instead of being as bare as it was in the release, they progressively translating and adding content from jp version?
Something like that, the most recent version of the repack is the R6, Until now it has most of the dlc's that have come out, the thing is that every Thursday a new DLC comes out so you would have to download the recent dlc's separately

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ok I got the vanilla english version R2 because I didn't want to bother with too much dlc. Update the game to latest version from KISS so I could get CMI to run, chose only the uncensors and a couple of mods. Still getting pixelated genitals though, do I need to run the game from something else for the uncensor to load?

creative2008

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, Guys!

I downloaded DLC Pack in this post bu Dr. Phil and I installed in game, But Where´s find other DLC Packs for complete game? For example DLC Pack 2, 3 and more....?

May 31, 2018
Is there any tips/guides out there for using the wide sliders to make thicker characters that don’t look… off? My attempts aren’t good.

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
The Guide Say in R6( 55.3 GiB ) all include DLC content Except

Volume 7
Contributors: Sakura, andhros73, RoTips

no need to confused again people Just read the guide :LUL:

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
Hi guys, I'm having a lot of fun with COM3D2, but I heard you could get more personnalities if you play CM3D2 and import save like in mass effect. However when I looked into it, it seems it is not possible for eng version since CM3D2 is not on steam. How can I do to get more personnalities maid ?
Thanks guys

GarreinXIII

Jun 20, 2022
Anyone else have problems with the new Karaoke DLC "Reformative Heart-something" with the models not showing up? Am I missing something?

Edit: NVM, tested someone else's copy, the repository we have, I think, is missing the [Reformative Heartography Karaoke Dance DLC] and that's why there are no models dancing.

Last edited:

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Hi guys, I'm having a lot of fun with COM3D2, but I heard you could get more personnalities if you play CM3D2 and import save like in mass effect. However when I looked into it, it seems it is not possible for eng version since CM3D2 is not on steam. How can I do to get more personnalities maid ?
Thanks guys
From What I understand you'd have to have the JP CM3D2 and COM3D2 mod them to English then, use a link application on COM3D2, at which point you can use the personality's unfortunately unless there's a mod for it I doubt we'll be seeing the OG personalities in the english COM3D2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zallow

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
Wait the Torrent for the EN version has the soft cuddly girl personality and the GP-01 Bookworm Add-on? I'm pretty sure those are the DLC they are asking about and last time I checked those two are not available either via torrent or the DLC page we can look at? The soft cuddly girl personality hasn't been available for awhile actually since it's been out...

Edit: well now all the DLC 's are there thanks to the kind soul/souls... who was able to share them!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes