Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
No folders were moved. I was mid-game, at one point tried reloading and that's when it happened. I redid the link the same way I set it up first - both CM3d2 and COM3d2 were in the same dirs, and the link from the launcher menu still pointed to the right spot. Tried redoing the registry too (the region-free bats for both). Still blanks on load with the error.

Nothing was edited or changed prior to this beyond CMI getting updated, I only found out from the 'you're not using the latest version' message in the console log when restarting the game. Not trying to ask pointless dumb questions, just trying to get to the bottom of this. I added a few cosmetic mods at some point which I don't think have the capacity to break the link in any way - tested by removing all mods outside the game folder, still same.
you can start with providing a full log from COM3D2x64_Data/output_log.txt
It's unusual that a mod could break the game to that extent.
It's likely a plugin that is causing the issue. Try renaming winhttp.dll to _winhttp.dll to disable all plugins and see if the game boots normally. It is somewhat possible that CMI installed plugins for 3.x instead of 2.x or the other way around.
It's also somewhat possible that you installed a corrupted game update. Try redownloading and force reinstalling 2.17.1 (tick that checkbox). Don't ever trust CMI with updating the game.

castor212

Aug 12, 2020
Greetings.
I have a weird thing happened after I updated to 1.16
I used to be able to remove clothes during scenes. (not yotogi, just scenes) but after the update now I cant. There used to be like this icons on the right of the scene that you can toggle on and off to bring the clothing on and off.
ANybody knows how to bring those up again?

And, now somehow every text inside is turned to Japanese. How do I fix this?

Regards.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Greetings.
I have a weird thing happened after I updated to 1.16
I used to be able to remove clothes during scenes. (not yotogi, just scenes) but after the update now I cant. There used to be like this icons on the right of the scene that you can toggle on and off to bring the clothing on and off.
ANybody knows how to bring those up again?

And, now somehow every text inside is turned to Japanese. How do I fix this?

Regards.
You could be using UndressUtil which does what you describe. Afaik it is disabled by default because it caused startup crashes. See F1 menu to enable it.
Or you could have hidden the Custom (right) panel in maid edit. There's a button at the bottom to toggle it in maid edit menu.
Every text inside the game is now in Japanese ? Then you fucked up pretty bad. Are you sure that you installed the correct update for the right game version ?

castor212

Aug 12, 2020
You could be using UndressUtil which does what you describe. Afaik it is disabled by default because it caused startup crashes. See F1 menu to enable it.
Or you could have hidden the Custom (right) panel in maid edit. There's a button at the bottom to toggle it in maid edit menu.
Every text inside the game is now in Japanese ? Then you fucked up pretty bad. Are you sure that you installed the correct update for the right game version ?
Ok, I managed to find the UndressUtil, thanks!
As for the japanese text, this was apparently due to the Karaoke bug. I redownloaded and reinstall everything necessary, and now I'm good.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Guys, I found these sites that have some presets:

Do you know any others apart from the discord aswell?

• Love
Reactions: Dawoodi

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
I wish the English repack will be updated i have carpal tunnel syndrome so downloading all the new DLC one by one hurts...:cry:

GarreinXIII

Jun 20, 2022
For anyone interested, the DLC here has been updated with the Asymmetry Costume DLC and the new Yotogi Class Vol.24.

Mad props, that was quick.

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
Might be a silly question but the repacks go from R2 to R6? What happened to R3, R4, and R5? Are they all just rolled into R6?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Might be a silly question but the repacks go from R2 to R6? What happened to R3, R4, and R5? Are they all just rolled into R6?
Don't bother with the op. That thing is a mess. Get the . Read the guide all the way through.
Or if you're brave enough go with the full jp version and modpack from my sig.

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
Don't bother with the op. That thing is a mess. Get the . Read the guide all the way through.
Or if you're brave enough go with the full jp version and modpack from my sig.
i've been wanting to play this, is there an all in one download that has everything? mods, DLC, ect?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
i've been wanting to play this, is there an all in one download that has everything? mods, DLC, ect?
Kinda. Go to sukebei and download a 100GB+ torrent with all DLC
Grab this mod/plugin pack:

Which version?
For mod/plugin compatibility: Standard JP Version 2.x (the CMI have a translator)
To test out the new character creator: CR JP Version 3.x (their naming scheme is terrible: 'COM3D2 2.5' is version 3.x and JP standard version is 2.x)
English: Why? Less content, compatibility, and since you still need the CMI for uncensor and other basic stuff, it's not easier to install. At least its half the size.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 361218

Overview:
Empire Club. The most luxurious bar that ladies and gentlemen come and gather. The beautiful maids who worked there danced and talked with the customers to amuse them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2021-12-01
Developer: KISS -
Censored: Yes (Use uncensor patch)
Version: Final Nutaku Version
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Huge DLC Collection:

DOWNLOAD
Base Game: COM3D2 INM (No Adult Content)
Full

Win (4.9GB): - MEGA - - -
Split

Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack)
- - - -
GP-01 Expansion DLC
MEGA - -
GP-02 Expansion DLC
Part 1 - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 2 - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3 - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 4 - - PIXELDRAIN -

Nutaku Bonus content : - -

DLC pack Vol. 1
By: Dr phil
Full: - - -
Split:
File 1 (4 GB):
- - -
File 2 (4 GB): - - -
File 3 (1.4 GB): - - -

Complete Repack
Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R2
- -
Info on the Repack R2

Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R6
Split

Thanks to DarkWolf2055 for the share!

View attachment 361212 View attachment 361211 View attachment 361213 View attachment 361214
Im looking at these download and honestly.........im more confused then when i was during my Math exam paper in College. Wtf is all this. Is there even an order to them ?

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Kiss just released Soft Cuddly Girl as their Summer personality/expansion release. They also stated that the will be focusing on translating personalities with compatibility with GP-01,GP-02,GP-01FB. This seems to mean that Secretary or the 6 CM3D2 are most likely to be released soon. We also have the X1 expansion at some point.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
you can start with providing a full log from COM3D2x64_Data/output_log.txt
It's unusual that a mod could break the game to that extent.
It's likely a plugin that is causing the issue. Try renaming winhttp.dll to _winhttp.dll to disable all plugins and see if the game boots normally. It is somewhat possible that CMI installed plugins for 3.x instead of 2.x or the other way around.
It's also somewhat possible that you installed a corrupted game update. Try redownloading and force reinstalling 2.17.1 (tick that checkbox). Don't ever trust CMI with updating the game.
Here you go, maybe you'll notice something I didn't. Renaming winhttp caused the game to not start at all - BepInEx didn't run, com3d2 window that launched immediately froze and had to be closed. Previously game ran fine - when loading a save with a cm3d2 maid in it game black screened. Downloading 2.17.1 now and will update if it makes any difference.

May 31, 2018
We really need to get the op cleaned up and set as just downloads for the vanilla repack, and maybe for the Ultimate Summer repack if someone is up for that. Is KISS a strong fighter on taking down downloads? Because it seems odd to me not to have MEGA options for all of the R6 repack.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Here you go, maybe you'll notice something I didn't. Renaming winhttp caused the game to not start at all - BepInEx didn't run, com3d2 window that launched immediately froze and had to be closed. Previously game ran fine - when loading a save with a cm3d2 maid in it game black screened. Downloading 2.17.1 now and will update if it makes any difference.
You can update UndressUtil or remove it. It was known for crashes.
ver 2.14 is pretty old. Use 2.17.1 before trying anything.
There's nothing obviously suspicious in the log.
How the hell does the game not run without plugins ? It would take a lot longer to boot, but it will boot. If it doesn't boot without winhttp.dll then there is something wrong with the game.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
You can update UndressUtil or remove it. It was known for crashes.
ver 2.14 is pretty old. Use 2.17.1 before trying anything.
There's nothing obviously suspicious in the log.
How the hell does the game not run without plugins ? It would take a lot longer to boot, but it will boot. If it doesn't boot without winhttp.dll then there is something wrong with the game.
Would you look at that, all problems resolved once 2.17.1 was applied. All personalities are present now too, while before a bunch were still missing.
Hope no background updates mess anything up in the future, still have no idea what caused this. If anything happens, will check for updates I may have missed before I ask here though. Thanks and have a great day!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes