Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

lalala2212

Jun 17, 2019
[Warning: Unity Log] NWarning! (0)
チュートリアル「SceneDailyDayTime_All」は存在しないので、
シーン名を利用します。

Sudddenly got warning like this, anyone know where is SceneDailyDayTime_All for me to put it?

Ah maybe forget it I already delete all and download new again... idk why no update anymore before normal but suddenly change to all jp... weird game

ajax1234

Mar 15, 2019
I have the Custom Maid Ultimate 2022 version currently, it is current up to March 17, 2022. Also have CMI and the (from what I can tell) most recent modpack. However, I'm looking for the DLC that has been released after March 17. Anyone have a paste or something with links to installers?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I have the Custom Maid Ultimate 2022 version currently, it is current up to March 17, 2022. Also have CMI and the (from what I can tell) most recent modpack. However, I'm looking for the DLC that has been released after March 17. Anyone have a paste or something with links to installers?
Congrats for skipping the modpack instructions.

ajax1234

Mar 15, 2019
My bad, I read through the whole thing and had it in a separate tab the last 2 weeks and I never noticed the download link :/

Sorry for wasting your time, I had another paste that was broken and I wrongfully assumed it was the only easily accessible one.

Thank you for clearing this up for me.

imissHF

Jun 11, 2022
After playing the English Ver for quite some time, I tried downloading the JP Ver.
Finally finished downloading. Plenty of extra Personalities that the Eng did not have.

Is there an English Translation Patch for the JP version?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
After playing the English Ver for quite some time, I tried downloading the JP Ver.
Finally finished downloading. Plenty of extra Personalities that the Eng did not have.

Is there an English Translation Patch for the JP version?
Read the master guide from my sig. I just updated the translation module today.

Reactions: changeling

Spiculuz

Sep 22, 2018
do i need to download the expansions and DLC if i downloaded the R6 Repack or is the repack a bundle ?

Foogs

Jun 9, 2020
Is there any way to simply increase the rate at which my maids gain all their various stats? I want to play the game through normally and not miss any events and have it feel somewhat organic, but I'd like to grind a bit less. I don't want to just set their skills to max with Maid Fiddler or something.

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
Hey everyone, sorry for dumb question but male characters have no penis for some reason, it isn't even that they are uncensored there simply isn't any (there is sexual content tho). Am I supposed to download something to make them visible? Even the modular installer thing doesn't add them.

EDIT: Anyone who has the same problem, I managed to fix it, for some reason there were two seperate types of folders one with visible suits and whatnot in the uncensor. Deleted that one and now my character has bits again. What a happy day.

Last edited:
Reactions: yesandnodud

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hey everyone, sorry for dumb question but male characters have no penis for some reason, it isn't even that they are uncensored there simply isn't any (there is sexual content tho). Am I supposed to download something to make them visible? Even the modular installer thing doesn't add them.
Dong doesn't show up in male edit and that's normal.

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah managed to solve it, dong didn't show up in a sex scene was my problem :p checked that before I asked. Still thanks for reply!

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Some auto-update broke my JP install. CMI was updated to a new version, installed it but problem wasn't fixed. Maybe the game itself was updated too? Have COM3D2 linked to CM3D2 and I had some of the old personalities in my latest save (a bunch of hair and clothing stuff was added too as it was on the eng R6 repack). Game freezes in black screen when trying to load a save with the old personalities in it.
From what I could gather with my basic japanese, the error message mentioned CM3d2 maids detected and needing some sort of update. Tried the update.exe from the launch_resource folder (with and without jap locale emu) and it throws an error.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Some auto-update broke my JP install. CMI was updated to a new version, installed it but problem wasn't fixed. Maybe the game itself was updated too? Have COM3D2 linked to CM3D2 and I had some of the old personalities in my latest save (a bunch of hair and clothing stuff was added too as it was on the eng R6 repack). Game freezes in black screen when trying to load a save with the old personalities in it.
From what I could gather with my basic japanese, the error message mentioned CM3d2 maids detected and needing some sort of update. Tried the update.exe from the launch_resource folder (with and without jap locale emu) and it throws an error.
You likely moved the game folders and need to redo the link. If any update breaks the game you would have heard about it. Unless you installed the wrong update. I don't understand why you mention R6 if you use jp version.

GarreinXIII

Jun 20, 2022
Hello, I just found out about this game and the DLC pack, not very tech savvy so it took me some time to find it lol.

Anyways just an FYI inlolzwetrust, not entirely sure if its just on my end but I tried downloading last night and the DLC Volume 1 UploadHaven Part 2 seems to be removed, and the UploadHaven full download links to part 1.

Kindly disregard this if its fixed, thanks again alot!

Last edited:

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
You likely moved the game folders and need to redo the link. If any update breaks the game you would have heard about it. Unless you installed the wrong update.
No folders were moved. I was mid-game, at one point tried reloading and that's when it happened. I redid the link the same way I set it up first - both CM3d2 and COM3d2 were in the same dirs, and the link from the launcher menu still pointed to the right spot. Tried redoing the registry too (the region-free bats for both). Still blanks on load with the error.

Nothing was edited or changed prior to this beyond CMI getting updated, I only found out from the 'you're not using the latest version' message in the console log when restarting the game. Not trying to ask pointless dumb questions, just trying to get to the bottom of this. I added a few cosmetic mods at some point which I don't think have the capacity to break the link in any way - tested by removing all mods outside the game folder, still same.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, I just found out about this game and the DLC pack, not very tech savvy so it took me some time to find it lol.

Anyways just an FYI inlolzwetrust, not entirely sure if its just on my end but I tried downloading last night and the DLC Volume 1 UploadHaven Part 2 seems to be removed, and the UploadHaven full download links to part 1.
Those are not my uploads to fix and I don't have enough storage to host them. I removed broken links and fixed the error. Links are copied from op btw.
Also you might want to edit out that *CP* from your comment. Just sayin.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes