Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
After painstakingly downloading the R6 repack and going through the 50 pages of instructions I finally managed to start a game, but after some days I've reached an obligatory dance section that crashes the game everytime it's about to start, effectively softlocking me to that day. Anyone know a fix?
Disable all plugins by renaming winhttp.dll to winhttp.dll.bak. If that doesn't work then your game is corrupted.
Update it before you try anything.

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
Disable all plugins by renaming winhttp.dll to winhttp.dll.bak. If that doesn't work then your game is corrupted.
Update it before you try anything.
The day after posting this I tried going through the dance section again, but that time I took all the maids that could participate off of Yotogi schedule and performed a "normal" dance from the menu, and the softlock didn't happen.
Not sure which one of these fixed the issue, but everything's running smoothly now. Thanks for the help regardless.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The day after posting this I tried going through the dance section again, but that time I took all the maids that could participate off of Yotogi schedule and performed a "normal" dance from the menu, and the softlock didn't happen.
Not sure which one of these fixed the issue, but everything's running smoothly now. Thanks for the help regardless.
Then rename winhttp.dll to its original form and test again. Update CMI if necessary.

Akai Mikazuki

Jul 19, 2020
I would like to try the game but rather intimidated by the huge size of Repack R6 (my internet is metered), so can I still use Repack R2, update the game, use appropriate CMI for uncensor, then pick some individual DLCs listed in the guide not already included in R2?
Also, does Repack R2 already include GP-01 and GP-02?

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
When I open the Maid Fiddler, I notice the Slave on additional status. What's up with that? And how do I get additional statuses in general? I thought I only need to progress long enough with the maid to get Lover to Lover+.

Gre4a

Nov 20, 2021
Hi guys i just downloaded Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R2 and i have no clue how can i uncensor it, there is an awful enormous mosaic censorship. I tried to install mods with uncensor (2 at least) and the patch from 1st page. but it didn't help at all. Can someone help PLS??

Reactions: Power Lord

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello people, there was a problem with the work of presets with bepis and the game in general, once I started the game and when choosing the first characters, I previously deleted the contents of the "presets" folder and uploaded the downloaded ones. Now, every time I click on the presets, an error pops up in Japanese and does not see the downloaded presets, what should I do?
One broken preset can break the entire presets tab. Remove all of them and add a few at a time to spot the broken one. Don't put anything else in that folder other than *.preset and *preset.expreset.xml files. If you put images and you have PNGpreset plugin and it runs into a .png that is not an actual preset file but a sample image it will also break the preset tab. A preset usually has 2 files with the same name but different extension. One has the equipment data and the other has the wideslider data. To remove a preset you must remove both files. Vanilla presets only have the *.preset file.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, a new problem has arisen, after the created characters in the menu, where you can already save the game, there is a "control" button, or if memory serves, where you can edit the already created characters again under the name "edit", when you press edit, an endless download starts without mods and in bepinex a bunch of red font that never ends. In general, it does not load, any ideas?
Screenshot the red errors from the console and the actual issue.
Post full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what flies endlessly into console games.

Mega outputlog
Just by seeing YAT in the plugins list I can tell that whatever AIO pack you are using is more than 1 year old. Considering how many updates the game got over the time and how many times it broke most of the plugins, I can safely say that what you have there is an ancient pile of dinosaur crap.
- You use YAT and XUnity at the same time which is a dumb thing to do. They both do the same thing and YAT was scrapped years ago. They actually conflict with eachother
- Your i18nEx translation is full of duplicate scripts. You probably didn't install it correctly or updated it wrong. You must delete old i18nEx folder before updating translation. The folder structure suggests that you used one of my older translations but you clearly did something wrong because none of my translations had duplicate scripts. Update the translation from my R4.4 master guide (chapter 5.4)
- You use so many outdated plugins. Some of them were dangerous even back then.
- Your game version is from august 2021 (2.6.0)

It's not even worth investigating the errors when everything is seriously outdated.
For starters update the game to 2.16.0
Then you need to do some manual cleanup (even if CMI does that by default). DELETE all of the following if they exist in the game folder:

[BepInEx AIO]
[Sybaris II AIO]
[TOOLS]
BepInEx
i18nEx
IMGUITranslationLoader
scripts
Sybaris
doorstop_config.ini
opengl32.dll
version.dll
winhttp.dll

Then download latest and install it using Noctsoul preset, but
- disable PropMyItem, VibeYourMaid, SmoothAnim
- enable NPRshader

Leave cleaning tasks on default. Also for this time only enable the registry fix and read only fix just in case.

Then apply the latest translation from my modpack if you want official translation.

I don't know what other conflcting mods you might have installed in the Mod folder and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded the assembly and I myself am not the owner of the English language, although I was born and raised in Europe, I only know Russian, like the majority in my country, so it will most likely be difficult for me to perform the actions you indicated, since installing mods in Japanese games on my own is not brought me pleasure. Of course, if by downloading your assembly I can enable the Russian language, then repeat again, if I delete my version, what exactly do I need to download from your site?

I have an assembly from a Russian site.
Don't delete the game. Try to fix it.

Delete the files and folders I listed.
There is no russian translation for the game. You don't need my english translation pack if you don't know english.
Install .
Go to BepinEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
Open with notepad
1653760622474.png

lalala2212

Jun 17, 2019
1653874065633.png

I want update the dlc for new personality, but the update have different then usually I used before with kiss_update_core.dll. Then I click the update and always like this. Idk something wrong maybe? Already with local admin and locale emulator

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Used the R6 repack until a day ago, decided to download the 2022 JP pack and try it out instead. Eng translation and features from the modular CMI work fine. DLC checker tells me a whole bunch of stuff is installed.

But, I'm a little bit into new game and some personalities are missing. For example I wanted to make an Osananajimi/Childhood friend personality, but it's missing from the list when hiring/creating new maid. In addition to that a bunch of clothing and hairstyle options are gone. The selection is less than half of what it used to be in R6. What am I doing wrong?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Used the R6 repack until a day ago, decided to download the 2022 JP pack and try it out instead. Eng translation and features from the modular CMI work fine. DLC checker tells me a whole bunch of stuff is installed.

But, I'm a little bit into new game and some personalities are missing. For example I wanted to make an Osananajimi/Childhood friend personality, but it's missing from the list when hiring/creating new maid. In addition to that a bunch of clothing and hairstyle options are gone. The selection is less than half of what it used to be in R6. What am I doing wrong?
Are you sure that you are hiring a maid and not using scout mode or something ? Not all personalities can be scouted.
There's no way that R6 has more items than Custom maid ultimate 2022 unless you didn't link COM to CM. But not even then. The EN version has a mix of dlc from both CM and COM that's why it may seem like you are missing stuff when you didn't link.
So I did, the path was originally set to the folder with the game, what could be wrong? View attachment 1839899
I don't know what that error is. Some other people had that issue.
The update.exe used in the new versions is buggy.
Try a system reboot first.
Maybe you can update if you temporarily switch to .
Another suggestion was to replace update.exe with the one from an older version.

Last edited:

StardustMemories

Apr 2, 2021
Can you update this DLC [Karaoke Pack Karaoke PartySP Ver.Bookworm,Sweet little devil,ladylike,Secretary Maid,Soft Cuddly Girl,Blunt] ? I install it and found the bug that some text back to Japanese although i set settings language is English, and need to reinstall that dlc for bug fixed.

1653965322953.png

Last edited:

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
any help? i installed the complete repack r2, where do i put the uncensor patch?

edit: got it working... anyhelp with textures / locations for mods?

Last edited:

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Are you sure that you are hiring a maid and not using scout mode or something ? Not all personalities can be scouted.
There's no way that R6 has more items than Custom maid ultimate 2022 unless you didn't link COM to CM. But not even then. The EN version has a mix of dlc from both CM and COM that's why it may seem like you are missing stuff when you didn't link.
I did a fresh install of R6, it did have a linked folder to CM3D2 with like 1gb of old content, even if I don't have the old game itself. The myriad of extra hairstyles and clothes are there again, so I'll run with that if I can get the extra personalities and H event DLCs on their own. Plus there were some makeup/accessories mods that were broken with purple textures on the JP version
I don't think I picked scouting, I just clicked Main Admin and Hire when I had 3M saved up after the intro events. The other personalities besides the 3 default ones were Bookworm, Little Devil, Ladylike Older Sister and Secretary Maid. This is from the 2022 supposedly full torrent.

Is there a list of all the EN DLC with download links? I found a torrent of all DLC, but it looks like it's for the JP version. I also found separate links to DLCs in your master guide (thanks for that btw, great job), but it seems to refer to things released past the 2020 JP edition, so I assume those are JP too.

I just want to keep the EN version, but add all released extra personalities, all related H events, date/npc events and etc. Basically I want those things while the fluff costume stuff is irrelevant.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I did a fresh install of R6, it did have a linked folder to CM3D2 with like 1gb of old content, even if I don't have the old game itself. The myriad of extra hairstyles and clothes are there again, so I'll run with that if I can get the extra personalities and H event DLCs on their own. Plus there were some makeup/accessories mods that were broken with purple textures on the JP version
I don't think I picked scouting, I just clicked Main Admin and Hire when I had 3M saved up after the intro events. The other personalities besides the 3 default ones were Bookworm, Little Devil, Ladylike Older Sister and Secretary Maid. This is from the 2022 supposedly full torrent.

Is there a list of all the EN DLC with download links? I found a torrent of all DLC, but it looks like it's for the JP version. I also found separate links to DLCs in your master guide (thanks for that btw, great job), but it seems to refer to things released past the 2020 JP edition, so I assume those are JP too.

I just want to keep the EN version, but add all released extra personalities, all related H events, date/npc events and etc. Basically I want those things while the fluff costume stuff is irrelevant.
Let me guess. You downloaded that R6 reupload from op. I don't support that version because I have no idea if it was altered in any way. I understand that inside that zip is another zip. I did not make it that way.
The original is . The guide in the description has everything you need to know. Read all the way through it.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Let me guess. You downloaded that R6 reupload from op. I don't support that version because I have no idea if it was altered in any way. I understand that inside that zip is another zip. I did not make it that way.
The original is . The guide in the description has everything you need to know. Read all the way through it.
That's the one I have actually. I'm not hassling with each part separately. Have it seeded in case something is messed up and I have to install again. The linked folder inside is [LINK CM3D2 TO COM3D2_EN] with a com3d2plg_old subfolder content. I'll look through the eng repack guide again.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes