Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I missed this entirely, so I believe this might be the missing key.

Edit: Haven't touched anything yet, but it appears both things are in there already.

Now I updated them manually and same issue, so doubtful that's the problem.

Last edited:

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I removed the Bepix my install had and used the Bepix_Shim_Backup to get passed the Start loading. I hope that helps figure out what that was about. It's definitely something relating to this.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I removed the Bepix my install had and used the Bepix_Shim_Backup to get passed the Start loading. I hope that helps figure out what that was about. It's definitely something relating to this.
Did you use the original or the one from op? The reupload is not the same and I have no idea what it contains.
Anyway, I suggest that you the game and do a clean reinstall.

Last edited:

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I'm sure I used the R6 Torrent, but don't know where to look to confirm it. I updated to 1.15.1 official update before and after CMI reinstall, "I want nothing!" into Non-Japanese AIO something something CMI preset. This is the full error message. No reply needed on how doomed I am. I'll wait a few days and just resign to a clean redo.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm sure I used the R6 Torrent, but don't know where to look to confirm it. I updated to 1.15.1 official update before and after CMI reinstall, "I want nothing!" into Non-Japanese AIO something something CMI preset. This is the full error message. No reply needed on how doomed I am. I'll wait a few days and just resign to a clean redo.
All the console says is some error with SMVD. Can you attach a full log from COM3D2x64_Data/output_log.txt?
I need to see where exactly the cascading errors start.
For starters you could try removing read only attribute from the game folder and maybe disable antivirus.
Also what's that COM3D2_EN.7z thing ? Is it a folder ? Did you extract the COM3D2_EN.7z.001 file with 7zip ? Other software struggle with split 7z archives and you could end up with corrupted files.
If you have Citrix installed you could try uninstalling it. It is known to cause issues with unity games.
1803630_vfvfv.png

Last edited:

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
Hoping at some point someone will be kind enough to please upload the s-court CR shop Sexy and Ladylike personality and the s-court CR shop 3 mini events DLC as those are currently the only remaining Events currently missing that are available for the English side. According to the English DLC checker I have.

Here's the official link to the four I'm talking about incase anyone is wondering if they really are available in the ENG version yet.

Other then that Thank you for the awesome Uploads so far keep up the great work with that Base Decode link super helpful in keeping track of what's been missing at this point.

-Sexy and Ladylike Personality

- Mini Event Set Vol. 1

- Mini Event Set Vol. 2

- Mini Event Set Vol. 3

Last edited:

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I removed Read Only from the game folder and all subsequent folders. Same error. I don't have any anti-virus running on my computer (disabled windows protector for many H game reasons). I used Winrar to unpack 001. I was lazy in moving the Game Folder out of the EN.7zip folder contained in it. I figured the directory was short enough. It seems that way, given every update tool finds the game folder just fine. I have no Citrix.

Might be best to chalk this problem up to a corrupted file due to me using Winrar. I will message if I have the same problem redoing a clean install with 7zip. Probably will message anyway for curiosities sake if it works instead so you can tell dummies to not use Winrar even moreso. But don't know quite yet.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I removed Read Only from the game folder and all subsequent folders. Same error. I don't have any anti-virus running on my computer (disabled windows protector for many H game reasons). I used Winrar to unpack 001. I was lazy in moving the Game Folder out of the EN.7zip folder contained in it. I figured the directory was short enough. It seems that way, given every update tool finds the game folder just fine. I have no Citrix.

Might be best to chalk this problem up to a corrupted file due to me using Winrar. I will message if I have the same problem redoing a clean install with 7zip. Probably will message anyway for curiosities sake if it works instead so you can tell dummies to not use Winrar even moreso. But don't know quite yet.
the log is clean. it didn't capture any errors

Reactions: Ho229

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
so gotta ask is there an xray mod for this? And also what news? Because it have been like 3 or 6 months since I came here so yeah I pretty sure there an update right?

Last edited:

Hayase

Jan 14, 2018
Need help with Gp-02 expansion I try to download part 1 but all of them are corrupted and nopy is already shut down is there anyway else to download gp-02

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Back and everything works fine with a clean install. Use 7zip, kids. And I also realized I used Basic install with CMI previously so that could have contributed if winrar didn't corrupt a file in the base game's install.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to uninstall content packs/DLCs/clothes sets?
That's easy
Step 1: You can't.
Unless you look at the contents of the dlc pack and remove those files from GameData and GameData20. But you only have to delete specific files and then maybe reapply the latest update. Otherwise you'll likely break the game.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
That's easy
Step 1: You can't.
Unless you look at the contents of the dlc pack and remove those files from GameData and GameData20. But you only have to delete specific files and then maybe reapply the latest update. Otherwise you'll likely break the game.
I thought so, but the problem is I don't know which file is in which DLC pack. Perhaps I should choose based on the names of the files and the titles of the updates.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I thought so, but the problem is I don't know which file is in which DLC pack. Perhaps I should choose based on the names of the files and the titles of the updates.
That won't work. You have to be familiar with every dlc and what it adds to the game. Then find the particular dlc you want removed and download it. Then you have to inspect the arc filenames and remove them from the game folder. Problem is that you could remove core game files by doing so. A force overwrite of latest update should fix any issues but no guarantee.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes