Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

D7oom17

Dec 6, 2019
Hi , I want ask if there any download link with all mods already installed to just extract the game and play ? or should i add all mods manual ?

Reactions: Lisardlaser

prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
Chatter online is saying that the Steam version of the game, which I assume is the version here, doesn't have as much content as the Japanese version. Is this true? And if so, anyone know where I can find the JP version?

I evidently forgot how to read and didn't realize the op literally put that this version is the final Nutaku version. My question does still kinda stand though; does the Nutaku version still have all the content the Japanese version does?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Chatter online is saying that the Steam version of the game, which I assume is the version here, doesn't have as much content as the Japanese version. Is this true? And if so, anyone know where I can find the JP version?

I evidently forgot how to read and didn't realize the op literally put that this version is the final Nutaku version. My question does still kinda stand though; does the Nutaku version still have all the content the Japanese version does?
Nutaku version still has a lot to catch up to jp version but it gets the job done. Install com3d2 vanilla repack R6 from nyaa if you want the most you can get for eng version. Or if you are brave enough check my sig and follow the guide. The jp version is best suited for modding because a lot of mods require jp exlusive dlc

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Hi,
has anyone an idea, what the "SP" in some of the DLC stands for ?

Custom Order Maid 3D2 Costume Set Design contest SP
Custom Order Maid Costume Set Halloween Party SP
Yotogi Class Harem SP Luxury

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Will the extreme sadist personality pack be also uploaded?
You need the JP version for other personalities. The english version only has the first 4.

Of course there are mods to translate it to english, and they do a good job. But the game is twice the size. You can find it at sukebei

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
You need the JP version for other personalities. The english version only has the first 4.

Of course there are mods to translate it to english, and they do a good job. But the game is twice the size. You can find it at sukebei
I thought extreme sadist queen has already been translated officially, dang

Last edited:

Dercuillo

Jan 14, 2020
Hi, after installing base game/R18patch/GP001/GP002, CMI2.5.11 asked me for update before installing, so 1.15 is done, then CMI fail to install with base settings with a run time error (at 70:398).
Any idea what going on?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, after installing base game/R18patch/GP001/GP002, CMI2.5.11 asked me for update before installing, so 1.15 is done, then CMI fail to install with base settings with a run time error (at 70:398).
Any idea what going on?
Maybe your AV is keeping the files busy with real time scanning. Try disabling AV.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I must say...we need more yuri contents...
On that subject I'm not really sure how the yotogi event proceeds. Like sometimes the two girls do about two variations before they stop at that, then other times they continue with another variation. I raised their service, lust, hentai knowledge stats but that doesn't seem to be a factor.
Also, there are quite a few events in general that are locked with the requirement "viewed specific events" but they don't really let you know which particular event. The rindere ntr event is stuck in the first event and the majime one hasn't unlocked at all for me for example. The place is already at 5 starts and I believe all the main story and idol stuff is done.

Oct 27, 2020
On that subject I'm not really sure how the yotogi event proceeds. Like sometimes the two girls do about two variations before they stop at that, then other times they continue with another variation. I raised their service, lust, hentai knowledge stats but that doesn't seem to be a factor.
Also, there are quite a few events in general that are locked with the requirement "viewed specific events" but they don't really let you know which particular event. The rindere ntr event is stuck in the first event and the majime one hasn't unlocked at all for me for example. The place is already at 5 starts and I believe all the main story and idol stuff is done.
When I said all that I didn't mean it as in story and stuff, yes it's nice or heck even have them develope relationship(maybe? idek) but I mainly wanted more sex positions or scenarios

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I had my hopes up that after hours of studying for my COM3D2 Install test that'd I'd pass and get to play, but I pressed Start and got stuck forever loading. I foolishly believed all I had to do was check if it boots so I don't know which step I fucked up on. This is pain. Thanks for all the effort inlolz and contributors.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I had my hopes up that after hours of studying for my COM3D2 Install test that'd I'd pass and get to play, but I pressed Start and got stuck forever loading. I foolishly believed all I had to do was check if it boots so I don't know which step I fucked up on. This is pain. Thanks for all the effort inlolz and contributors.
Are you sure that you installed correctly ? Also its ?

Reactions: Ho229
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes