alaruz

May 12, 2020
como subo de grado el establecimiento??
How do I upgrade the establishment?

aun no entiendo
still I do not understand

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
anyone got save to unlock full gallery for < CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 The Extreme Sadist Queen Who Arouses The Hearts Of Masochists > also is this the same game have i got the right game ???

Last edited:

einhazard669

Aug 14, 2019
SO ....
what is up
did you find the answer?
ah yes.. it looks like the one I need to download is the R6 which at the very bottom of the main page to fully enjoy al lthe content for the latest update available. Before this I only download R2 and the AIO 1.05 at the other link and notice lack of content.

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
Thank you! I have a HP reverb g2, I had problems with the custom maid 2 other version
Samsung Odyssey+ for me! Sadly, I tried the repack and... no dice. It would note that it was opening, but nothing popped up on my display.

I'll keep looking out for solutions, but it looks like WMR-bros are taking the L for today. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Ðelacroix

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
guys i got this kind of yellow massage at DLC checker is it ok or not, if not pls help me to fix this
It's fine but makes installing DLCs tedious as it uses registry to find the COM3D2 path to install.

For DLC Checker, as long as it's in root dir ( as in, COM3D2's dir ) it has no effect, as it'll then use the root dir instead.

To fix this, you have two choices. Automatic or Manual.

Manual: Add to registry yourself. I will not provide steps and assume you're familiar with registry.
Path is "HKCU:\Software\KISS\CUSTOM ORDER MAID3D 2" No it's not a typo.
KeyName is "InstallDir", value is absolute path to COM3D2 directory.

Automatic:
  1. Download the attachedInstall.rar file.
  2. Extract Install.ps1 into COM3D2 directory ( where COM3d2.exe is )
  3. Right-click Install.ps1 and press Run with Powershell.
  4. CMD will open, then imediately close ( re-launches script as admin for you, required for registry changes ), followed by another CMD window. Close this window and you're done.
  5. ?
  6. Profit.

Edit:

If nervous about the script doing admin for you, you can remove this portion simple:
Right-click edit the script
then remove everything between line 1 - 19, a.k.a "# Elevates powershell to admin" and "'running with full privileges'".
After that, you'll need to start an powershell console running in administrator, then point to the install.ps1 script and run it from this powershell.

As stated, registry can not be edited through powershell without elevated privileges \ admin mode.

Reactions: Mystic5852

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
guys i got this kind of yellow massage at DLC checker is it ok or not, if not pls help me to fix this
You are using COM3D2_EN. That dlc checker is useless because it is designed for JP version.
is DLC checker for EN version.
And the attached script fixes the registry for EN version if you run it from the game folder. Or you can reinstall CMI and have it fix the registry for you if you don't trust scripts.

Reactions: Mystic5852

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Easiest way is to open the file COM3D2.exe not COM3D2x64.exe. There is a button that is grayed out and says VR off. Click it and it will turn yellow and say VR on. Now just start the game.

Reactions: I_Love_Latex

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
I downloaded this from the OP and have been playing it
but this seem to be lacking in outfits and accesories
which DLC do I get to get more?
You can download inlolzwetrust's repack via torrent, or refer to their comprehensive EN DLC list to download each of them individually. I cannot link it without their consent, but there is the index on the torrent description.

Look at each DLC you want to download. Or just downlad the repack instead, it should be preapplied sans uncensor/mods and latest DLCs.

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
After painstakingly downloading the R6 repack and going through the 50 pages of instructions I finally managed to start a game, but after some days I've reached an obligatory dance section that crashes the game everytime it's about to start, effectively softlocking me to that day. Anyone know a fix?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes