Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
VJ005673_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The main character and heroine are childhood friends.
However, there is almost no conversation now, and
the relationship between the two is no longer a very childhood friend.

One day, I was called by my grandfather who lived in the same city
and visited a mansion for the first time in several years.

The hero who stands in front of his grandfather while being guided by the maid.
When asked the reason for the horrific call,
he says he wants to give the hero an empire club dedicated to upper society run by his grandfather .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-Oct-15
Release Date: 2019-Oct-15
Developer/Publisher: kisskiss |
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.53/Ju-C Air 1.16
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Sequel: LINK
Genre:

Installation:

Download (11GB):
All In One (Pre-Installed): -

Original (17GB): - -

Extras:

VJ005673_img_smpa1.jpg VJ005673_img_smpa2.jpg VJ005673_img_smpa6.jpg VJ005673_img_smpa8.jpg VJ005673_img_smpa9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Edit: Oooh its an update for Custom Maid 3D2 :) Palmface

So

"Custom Maid 3D 2" then comes
"Custom Order Maid 3D 2" then
"Custom Maid 3D"?

That is some next level backwards star wars sh!t lol, but thank you for the upload
actually, it was released back in 2011, when 3d2 was in 2015 , and i never heard of the middle one since i never played any of these

Reactions: AzuraMeta

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Feb 10, 2018
what it means is you should probably take a look at other sectiosn of this site, they offer great tutorials and how-to's:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/
Im asuming you know about the methods mentioned in the tutorial, but i was wondering if you ran this version (the extract and run specificaly). If you did use a emulator that worked with this game I would like to know wich one, the tutorial says emulators may not do the trick like changing your region, but im not sure what that does exactly.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Im asuming you know about the methods mentioned in the tutorial, but i was wondering if you ran this version (the extract and run specificaly). If you did use a emulator that worked with this game I would like to know wich one, the tutorial says emulators may not do the trick like changing your region, but im not sure what that does exactly.
The emulators mentioned in the link are locale emulators as to emulate your locale, so that your computer and then the game think you are located in a different place. Are you asking about that? They are a few listed on the thread you can try out but just changing your locale as listed is good enough. Other then that do you mean emulating a windows environment? are you on a machine that isn't running windows?

I guess I need to add it to the OP then. Since SOOOO many people are going to keep asking this question

FML
you're doing Pervert God's work though Ryahn!!

Reactions: rKnight

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused... this is a prequel to the CM3D2 games right? what does this have that the newer games dont?

Reactions: Varisha