Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
The game looks good but it crashes everytime that I try to go in a playroom :(
I still have mine installed from when I got the game years ago and remember the nightmare it was to install, you have to be VERY careful and follow the installation steps precicely or the game glitches out bigtime.
Similarly, if you wish to do anything to the game software, back it up first! the slightest mistake and the software is toast.
Try the pre-constructed version and if you need the hf patch, I just posted the one I use and my copy of the game's been working fine since I installed it

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
I still have mine installed from when I got the game years ago and remember the nightmare it was to install, you have to be VERY careful and follow the installation steps precicely or the game glitches out bigtime.
Similarly, if you wish to do anything to the game software, back it up first! the slightest mistake and the software is toast.
Try the pre-constructed version and if you need the hf patch, I just posted the one I use and my copy of the game's been working fine since I installed it
Well I downloaded Pre-installed version, downloaded a locale emulator to run it in japanese and the rest of the game seems to be fine but the moment I click on a room the game freezes and crashes

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Well I downloaded Pre-installed version, downloaded a locale emulator to run it in japanese and the rest of the game seems to be fine but the moment I click on a room the game freezes and crashes
... try downloading and installing the hf patch, I don't know if it'll help, but its worth a shot.
Also, compare the exe files you have in the game's root folder, I found out the hard way that trying to run the original exe files either refused to work or crashed spectacularly for my non japanese computer, regardless of my using the locale emulator (right click the relevant game executable and select the relevant locale option)

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
I downloaded 11 gigs version, and everything works, but quite a lot of dialogue is not translated. Everything important, like positions, tutorials, stats and basic dialogues is in English, but speaking with maid in the club, post examination dialogues and talks before going to playroom is unfortunately in moonrunes.

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
While custom maid 2 runs, it crashes after the first loading screen.

Hopefully I can play this one fully

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
The choices are in Japanese as is the text that follows and follow ups under the topic.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
i remember playing this years ago with some hook-in eng translation, good times. CM3D2 is a better game but i prefer the plot of the original CM3D. havent played the Custom Order one so im not sure how it compares
Custom Order is CM3D2 but better. On top of that you can actually play CM3D2 inside of Custom Order if you have it, they've made most of the content transferable.

Of course you'll need close to 200GB for the two games combined.....

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
... try downloading and installing the hf patch, I don't know if it'll help, but its worth a shot.
Also, compare the exe files you have in the game's root folder, I found out the hard way that trying to run the original exe files either refused to work or crashed spectacularly for my non japanese computer, regardless of my using the locale emulator (right click the relevant game executable and select the relevant locale option)
Thanks for the help but even after installing the patch it still isn't working :(
For the exe files the "CM3D.exe" doesn't even work, I just get an error message in japanese I can only lauch the game with the "CM3D English.exe"

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I downloaded 11 gigs version, and everything works, but quite a lot of dialogue is not translated. Everything important, like positions, tutorials, stats and basic dialogues is in English, but speaking with maid in the club, post examination dialogues and talks before going to playroom is unfortunately in moonrunes.
I know what you're referrring to and from what I remember, those dialogues were never translated.

Anyone know somewhere to get MODS for this one? Had it a long time ago, and I know it has MODS.
I know the mods you're talking about, sadly, I don't know where you can get them, I was going to suggest looking up the CM3D section of hongfire but I just learned the site's down and probably won't be coming back.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hongfire has kicked the bucket, shuffled off 'is mortal coil... etc

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Hmm, the "install it yourself" version's much more up to date than what I have, I think I'll take a look :whistle:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i was hoping this is the modded version.
but it has almost nothing in it.