Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Would it be possible to get a nopy link? mega refuses to download without the desktop app.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Would it be possible to get a nopy link? mega refuses to download without the desktop app.
No surprise with unusually large file size. It does download, but due to mega limitations, its staggered a bit.
I personally prefer the desktop app :)

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018
Sorry guys I have a problem, I have already set my pc in jp locale, download the game (11gb) but when I try to open installer file this one doesn't work, I try with and without local emulation but nothing change, when I try to open cm3d (English and not English version) say the dll missing so I download the dll and put in the game folder but show me another message with problem and say "try to download again" I delete all file and download again but nothing was change... Some one can help??
Sorry for my bad English

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Marco, I have no idea if the 11gb one works or not, but there have been comments from others who couldn't get it to cooperate, so I suggest downloading and installing the 17GB version, it looks to be more complete/advanced, even more so than the version I own, which works fine.
Once you've installed EVERYTHING in the order provided, I suggest installing the HF patch I linked in one of my earlier posts (here)

Reactions: Marco3131

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I will see if we can get one
Ryahn, is there any way you or someone else could link the hf patch and maid tuner I posted to the starting post? It'll make things easier for those who may need them :)

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, I'm sorry but, but since I bricked my CM3D2 installation with this revamped injector stuff, that now spams the same error 500 million times in cmd if I don't close it, I kinda lost my interest in this series (if someone knows a pack with all the DLC already installed give plz, I miss my maids...). So, could someone tell me what in the everloving cockbiscuits is currently going on with the series? I lost track about rougly everything up to and including translation status (update to that too please...). This version of CM3D seems to be translated which confuses me, but I also want to know how the series developed to determine if I should get back into it.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
This version of CM3D seems to be translated which confuses me, but I also want to know how the series developed to determine if I should get back into it.
I have no idea about this injector stuff since I never used it, but the 17GB version of the game looks to be stable and is the most up to date version I know of.
If you look into my earlier posts, you'll find I uploaded a maid tuner and the most up to date HF patch, which, as far as I know, translates everything but the conversation parts between you and the maid, it DOES, however, highlight the correct response to maximise the effects of the dialogue.

As for bricking the game, I know what you mean, I learned, the hard way, to make sure I back up the game before I even think about doing anything with it.

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
I have the problem with the all-in-one Pre-Installed version. Everything works fine until I get to the select playroom and then the game crash. No error popping up, it just freezes up for a moment then crash.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I have the problem with the all-in-one Pre-Installed version. Everything works fine until I get to the select playroom and then the game crash. No error popping up, it just freezes up for a moment then crash.
As mentioned above, some people can't get the preassembled version to work.
Your best bet is to use the 17GB self install version and install everything in numerical order.

I've re-linked the I have and maid tuner since they may also be of use to you, however I don't know how well they work on the last update version, so I would strongly suggest backing up your game folder before trying.
If the HF patch works, please let me know :)

(EDIT) It seems f95 has added a virus recognition utility and forces you to use captcha to acknowledge the download.
The maid tuner does NOT contain a virus, its a hack tool to edit save files and as such, anti virus software hates it (and anything like it!)

Last edited:

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
As mentioned above, some people can't get the preassembled version to work.
Your best bet is to use the 17GB self install version and install everything in numerical order.

I've re-linked the I have and maid tuner since they may also be of use to you, however I don't know how well they work on the last update version, so I would strongly suggest backing up your game folder before trying.
If the HF patch works, please let me know :)
Okay it works fine now. I only install using the recommended setting snd nothing else.

Reactions: Gaisa

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018
eto I need help pls and here's the log . I install All in One pack and this happened 1572416276807.png 1572415857328.png

Last edited:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
... I don't remember that one happening to me in the past...
The HF patch MIGHT create a startup option that allows you to adjust some of the settings, including which audio out you're meant to be using.
Give it a shot :)

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018
I have the same problem, how can you fix it?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Guys, please check the earlier posts.
First things first, the game is japanese and you need to either switch your computers locale, or use something that makes the game think its running on a japanese computer.
I personally use and haven't had any problems with it.

Now...
IF the 11GB version fails, download the 17GB version, (I do a lot of downloads, and I use the mega desktop utility since it'll do the job, in CM3d's case, this is handy since the sheer size exceeds the download limit and this allows the desk utility to download it all in its merry little pace)
Install the game and files in order, install the HF patch and when running the game, use locale emulator (or similar) to trick the game to think you're in japan.

This is what I use and it works fine for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: quoc9x

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018
First things first, the game is japanese and you need to either switch your computers locale, or use something that makes the game think its running on a japanese computer.

Now...
IF the 11GB version fails, download the 17GB version, (I do a lot of downloads, and I use the mega desktop utility since it'll do the job, in CM3d's case, this is handy since the sheer size exceeds the download limit and this allows the desk utility to download it all in its merry little pace)
Install the game and files in order, install the HF patch and when running the game, use locale emulator (or similar) to trick the game to think you're in japan.

1572609774221.png can I play this game dude

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018

Now...

No God Pls ! No! I downloaded and installed 17 gb pack but this still happen ;-; help me pls I really want to play this game ;-; 1572625478215.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well the error report says...

The sound failed to initialize.
Confirm that the sound device is valid.
It may or may not be necessary to have a speaker or other device connected to the sound device.

Edit - But now I see you translated it earlier, your task bar still looks like you have no sound device though.

Last edited:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
What Knight said. I don't know what to suggest; your pc specs aren't great, but should be able to run the game, the best I can suggest, is that you go into your pc's sound settings and check the audio output and test it. Beyond that, I have no idea how to fix the issue since I haven't encountered it myself...

Last edited: