WolfFire515

May 16, 2018
This its all information about the error after i copy all, installed, copy all files mods, install patch and applocate, im european after i click on cm3d english with applocate show me this 2 errors

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018
my pc dont have sound card :v and when play game i just hold enter button then i can play the game with the righthand is holding enter to turn off report error messages ;-; maybe i will find another game

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question i downloaded the 17GB version with nyaa and have these files now but i dont quite understand what to do next as i never set up a game with a complicated installation procedure i just extracted the files and got this. I understand the part of follow the order as the numbers on the sides of them but i dont know what exactly to do with that order. So can anyone tell a very simple version of what i need to do step by step for dummies?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Fair enough, but a little google search of the error pointed at the following:

While you mightn't have a sound card, directx may still be needed, try installing the directx software and you never know, some of the problems MIGHT just go away

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question i downloaded the 17GB version with nyaa and have these files now but i dont quite understand what to do next as i never set up a game with a complicated installation procedure i just extracted the files and got this. I understand the part of follow the order as the numbers on the sides of them but i dont know what exactly to do with that order. So can anyone tell a very simple version of what i need to do step by step for dummies?
No, its not a dumb question, its something those of us who've been playing non-native language games for so long we don't even think about it anymore...

Firstly, anyone outside of japan, russia, wherever will need to do a little work to get cyrilic/japanese characters etc may need to add japanese at the very least to your computers language preferences, you DON'T need to set it primary, but you do need it available. (settings->time and language->language (on left)-> add a preferred language.)
Secondly; Forget about applocale. With the advent of windoze 10, applocale no longer works. I personally use and reommend the use of as a pretty good alternative that works.
Now, with that set, you should be able to install the game in numerical order, with ju-c air as an optional number 14
After that, I definitely recommend installing the HF patch they provided, THEN install the one I provided (linked to the front page) it also has a maid tuner on that post

I did notice one thing with the game, and thats how certain "newer" maid personalities DON'T have a little "helper" assigned to it during maid conversations (+ or - next to responses) which are untranslated. I used maid tuner to switch the maid's personality to find one that works...

I hope that helps

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
No, its not a dumb question, its something those of us who've been playing non-native language games for so long we don't even thin about it anymore...

Firstly, anyone outside of japan, russia, wherever will need to do a little work to get cyrilic/japanese characters etc may need to add japanese at the very least to your computers language preferences, you DON'T need to set it primary, but you do need it available. (settings->time and language->language (on left)-> add a preferred language.)
Secondly; Forget about applocale. With the advent of windoze 10, applocale no longer works. I personally use and reommend the use of as a pretty good alternative that works.
Now, with that set, you should be able to install the game in the order provided :)
I hope that helps
I have changed both my system locale to jap and locale emulator so i got that set. Though while im trying to install some of this for instance i need an .exe called CMD3_HO or OH one of the two but i dont have that in my installation anyhere also i dont have a way to open a file for the skills pack 5 files either

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
No, its not a dumb question, its something those of us who've been playing non-native language games for so long we don't even think about it anymore...

Now, with that set, you should be able to install the game in numerical order, with ju-c air as an optional number 14
After that, I definitely recommend installing the HF patch they provided, THEN install the one I provided (linked to the front page) it also has a maid tuner on that post

I did notice one thing with the game, and thats how certain "newer" maid personalities DON'T have a little "helper" assigned to it during maid conversations (+ or - next to responses) which are untranslated. I used maid tuner to switch the maid's personality to find one that works...

I hope that helps
ju-c air requires CMD3_HO or OH like the one in my last response I have been trying to install everything in numerical order but now it seems it is something that i need to do in a different order? what should i do to get CMD3_HO or OH ?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I can't say anything about the air update I'm afraid, I don't have it installed.
As for your snapshot, I appreciate it, but I honestly can't remember anything about that particular part to give you an answer

I do, however recognize the mdf files, they are a form of iso file.
Download mdf to iso and convert them into iso format so can open them, (winrar treats iso as a zip file, or you can mount the iso to a virtual rom drive).
That'll allow you to access the iso files :)

Last edited:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Trickstar, bear with me while I install the latest version, maybe I'll come across what you did and if I do, I'll be able to offer further debug solutions since that last question had me flummoxed
p.s. I also updated my post so there is more than what you originally read

Reactions: Trickstar

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I can't say anything about the air update I'm afraid, I don't have it installed.
As for your snapshot, I appreciate it, but I honestly can't remember anything about that particular part to give you an answer

I do, however recognize the mdf files, they are a form of iso file.
Download mdf to iso and convert them into iso format so can open them, (winrar treats iso as a zip file, or you can mount the iso to a virtual rom drive).
That'll allow you to access the iso files :)
should i be wary of any bloat ware or malware or virus with mdf to iso?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
newp. I've been using some variant or another of mdf to iso for more than a decade without any issues

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Okay, I did a little digging, including making use of google translate linked to my phone's camera to translate the text and saw that without being able to translate the thing, its a pain in the ass. :mad:
You CAN do the complete install without resorting to the air patch and I did so without any problems, though its not as straight forward as I expected, mainly due to there being an OPTION to run the air patch during the "11 - Skills Pack V" install.
After cheating with my phone to read the popups etc, I pretty much ignored the installers and where I could, copy and pasted the relevant files into the game folder...
In the case of the "skills pack V", this is where you need to choose whether to install that air patch or not, if not, install the patch from the "cm3d_plg_sp5" folder
If you have installed the air patch, then its the OH folder, and yes, you NEED to read the english instructions in the air patch or it refuses to install.

[edit] I did a little digging through my archives and found about 4GB worth of mods for the game, I've checked as many as I can, but one or two are buggy and I can't tell which, with this in mind, I STRONGLY suggest backing up the plugins folder and pick and choose what you want.
Also, DON'T don't go crazy!
Too many mods will kill the game and you'll have to restore your backup.

Installation's easy enough; simply copy the .vac files into your plugins folder...
Here's the link

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Okay, I did a little digging, including making use of google translate linked to my phone's camera to translate the text and saw that without being able to translate the thing, its a pain in the ass. :mad:
You CAN do the complete install without resorting to the air patch and I did so without any problems, though its not as straight forward as I expected, mainly due to there being an OPTION to run the air patch during the "11 - Skills Pack V" install.
After cheating with my phone to read the popups etc, I pretty much ignored the installers and where I could, copy and pasted the relevant files into the game folder...
In the case of the "skills pack V", this is where you need to choose whether to install that air patch or not, if not, install the patch from the "cm3d_plg_sp5" folder
If you have installed the air patch, then its the OH folder, and yes, you NEED to read the english instructions in the air patch or it refuses to install.

After that, it loaded fine for me, though I got stupid and tried to install 4GB of mods I found I had on archive and promptly bricked the game...
Turns out that at least one of the mods is buggy, and after using my backup of the original mods folder, I now have to plough through 3000 mods to figure out which are broken, delete and play.
And yes, once I've got it figured out, I'll upload every mod I have stored :)
Be warned, it will be on mega and it will be zipped into one file
I know this might be a pain but can you write me a more detailed explanation on how to install it step by step because i been doing this all day today and last night and i think i still did it wrong fam and i dk what to do to fix this. Im using the 17 GB as i said before and in the end i got the game working but its only 13GB as shown in this picture and i must have done something wrong i try to follow the orders and what the read mes for the first two say like how the personality pack and voice pack need to be reinstalled again after the skills pack is installed and everything, also idk which HF patch i should use as well the one from what i got from the zip or the extra one in the op in the extra section. This is my folder with the files and such also the ones with lines through them are folders and files i created to keep track of what i was doing because this is mind destroying tbh. I dont think following the order is working for me unless im wrong. So again it would be a miracle if you could write a step by step version as this shit dont seem to be working for me. ALso im getting untranslated texts such as conversations and such between me and my maid.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018

After that, it loaded fine for me, though I got stupid and tried to install 4GB of mods I found I had on archive and promptly bricked the game...
Turns out that at least one of the mods is buggy, and after using my backup of the original mods folder, I now have to plough through 3000 mods to figure out which are broken, delete and play.
And yes, once I've got it figured out, I'll upload every mod I have stored :)
Be warned, it will be on mega and it will be zipped into one file
Like for instance what was the exact way you installed it step by step ?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Odd. I just stumbled across a similar glitch myself...
I'll see what I can finagle, but if all else fails, I'll upload a copy of 1.51 install with the HF patches, the lover, 1.53 and air updates included in the upload folder.
Unlike the unzip and run or the install it yourself version, this installs itself, so it should bypass all those lovely bugs we have the pleasure of finding
Before anyone asks, I only use mega, so you'll have to upload it to other resources if you wish for more download resources.

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Odd. I just stumbled across a similar glitch myself...
I'll see what I can finagle, but if all else fails, I'll upload a copy of 1.51 install with the HF patches, the lover, 1.53 and air updates included in the upload folder.
Unlike the unzip and run or the install it yourself version, this installs itself, so it should bypass all those lovely bugs we have the pleasure of finding
Before anyone asks, I only use mega, so you'll have to upload it to other resources if you wish for more download resources.
I still had this problem and more after trying the guide you made, though with that info i did testing and i think i may have narrowed down what might be causing the crash so what i tried was I followed your guide the same till the AIR optional thing but didnt install it this time and then subsequently did the NON AIR versions of the skill packs after. Then I did the update normally like your guide says and then did the HF PATCH 1.0.00 but did not try the machine translation and left it unchecked. I then proceeded to no install the HF 2.1 PATCH and just try the game to see if it crashed at the areas again they did not. I'm no expert at fixing tech problems by far but if this helps you figure it out that would be great since you been trying to help me. I plan to test the game more tommorow to see if there is any more crashes or side effects but its late tonight and this game pissed me off all night yet again trying to fix this shit lmao.