Zim51

Aug 23, 2020
Would love to download this, but the torrent doesn't work and mega just throttles my download to 20kb

phlo265

Mar 20, 2020
I do, however recognize the mdf files, they are a form of iso file.
Download mdf to iso and convert them into iso format so can open them, (winrar treats iso as a zip file, or you can mount the iso to a virtual rom drive).
That'll allow you to access the iso files :)
How do I do this exactly? Sorry if this is incredibly simple :/

rgotaku

Dec 13, 2017
So I found a torrent of the original version without the VR elements in it here

However the Conversation Dialogues as well as the Skills are untranslated. The HF patch in this thread is not working with it. Any solutions or patches I am unaware of?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
So I found a torrent of the original version without the VR elements in it here

(LINK REMOVED DUE TO HARMFUL SITE)

However the Conversation Dialogues as well as the Skills are untranslated. The HF patch in this thread is not working with it. Any solutions or patches I am unaware of?
Firstly, PLEASE remove that link before someone gets infected with a virus, that site bounced me to a VERY NASTY forced download.

And, I can't be 100% sure, but I believe you MIGHT be able to use the 1.0 HF patch on that version
You can try the following:

But I can't guarantee it'll work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalebon

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
How do I do this exactly? Sorry if this is incredibly simple :/

The above link includes both the program (which is VERY small and easy to use) and the instructions on how to use it :)

You should be able to access the iso files using winrar, or with the aid of virtual clonedrive

Installation can be somewhat tricky, but the following post offers a basic guide that worked for me:
(https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-maid-3d-1-53-ju-c-air-1-16-kisskiss.38659/page-6#post-2607774)

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Okay, I downloaded the bugbug expansion,now, can you please explain how I use it, my japanese is non-existant LOL

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
To be honest, I haven't tried yet since I'm still downloading the Expansion Sets from MEGA. I didn't know it has limit of 4 GB a day unless you're on a Premium.

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
I'm just poor you know, I have to go to a Cafe everyday and order something to get a High Speed Internet, after I downloaded the files in my Phone, I have to Transfer it in my HP TX1000, yeah it's a 2006 Laptop with an OS Windows 7 Ultimate.

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
It's hard to earn a decent Laptop when there's too much expenses to pay.

Anyway I'm already off the topic, I'm willing to ask what is Maid Tuner for?

Does it fix the Male's Penis position, this game has also penetration issues.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
It's hard to earn a decent Laptop when there's too much expenses to pay.

Anyway I'm already off the topic, I'm willing to ask what is Maid Tuner for?

Does it fix the Male's Penis position, this game has also penetration issues.
No, it doesn't help with that I'm afraid, its a way to edit your maids and if you're so inclined, cheat:

You open the respective save file with it and then use it to "tune" the maid to your preferences, its also a cheat to speed up her progression and adjust her skills ;)

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
No, it doesn't help with that I'm afraid, its a way to edit your maids and if you're so inclined, cheat:

You open the respective save file with it and then use it to "tune" the maid to your preferences, its also a cheat to speed up her progression and adjust her skills ;)
Thanks for the reply, I don't really like Cheating, I prefer reading/watching a Walkthrough if I wanted to complete the game properly.

I hope the 1.53 Ver will fix this issue, I mean I can't enjoy playing Anal Sex if it's not aimed in the Butt.

Most 3D Customize H-Games are like these, it's just a hollow when the Genital part is being penetrate, I bet the Company won't bother making a hole since it's Censored.

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
By the way does your MOD collection includes Pubic Hair MOD and Best Decensored Pussy? I know it's already include on HF Patch 2.1 but can't get them both, the category for MODS is fix and choosing you wanted to applied is limited.

Piercing Clit, Futanari and Wide Open Pussy. I don't want to include these MODS.