KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you, thats bad - I know such things. The disc drives smoke away if you just didnt do a backup - or dvds get back etc....
If i were better in japanese, i guess there could be a chance to find it, but i am dependent on english searches....

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
True enough, though I wouldn't have minded as much if it didn't impersonate a frag grenade and destroy the rest of the machine.
I wasn't kidding when I said the only thing to survive was the secondary drive :oops:

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
You meant that literally that it "exploded" inside of your computer ? I speak not natively english, so it is possible I get not the complete meaning

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
You meant that literally that it "exploded" inside of your computer ? I speak not natively english, so it is possible I get not the complete meaning
Its as good a description as any.

I was near enough to hear the drive vibrating and making an awful noise its platter started spinning faster and faster before going BANG!

The inside of the computer case looked like a grenade had gone off and the actual hard drive was a MESS!

The platter had shattered and its fragments shredded 98% of the computer.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Bah... I am glad I experienced only exploded dvs...

Have another question:

I have a occulus Rift S and tried to start the CM3D_VR English.exe

But all I get is this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then

No need to say that my drivers are up-to-date and my Rift-S is working fine, in Occulus- as well as in Steam VR Mode.

Thank you for ideas

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
I found finally a source to the CMD-Tools, if there is interest

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
Any other way to download? Mega limits to 5 GB and forces a waiting period.
Edit: I already have the multi-file installation ready to go, but every single file and menu is not in english and I do not know how I'm supposed to install it all.

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Its as good a description as any.

I was near enough to hear the drive vibrating and making an awful noise its platter started spinning faster and faster before going BANG!

The inside of the computer case looked like a grenade had gone off and the actual hard drive was a MESS!

The platter had shattered and its fragments shredded 98% of the computer.
And that's why every computer goes to a multi socket with surge protection. A computer is like multiple elecetrical machines in one case so it's always handy to have extra protection and being able to instantly remove all power to it. Once heard the fan of a PSU mounted in the top part making it's best impression as a shuriken and shredding everything below it including the GPU. The PSU was cheap and so was the manufacturer. :3

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
And that's why every computer goes to a multi socket with surge protection. A computer is like multiple elecetrical machines in one case so it's always handy to have extra protection and being able to instantly remove all power to it. Once heard the fan of a PSU mounted in the top part making it's best impression as a shuriken and shredding everything below it including the GPU. The PSU was cheap and so was the manufacturer. :3
Absolutely! All my hardware is powered through surge protected sockets and lines :)
While it wouldn't prevent a failure like what happened to my old machine, it definitely serves a VERY important purpose :)

quochuyonnet

Mar 13, 2020
Okay, here's the guide...
1. Do you know how to hide the camera button (bottom left screen) when in playroom?
2. The most important is (in playroom) could we use "command" by press a hotkey = 1, 2,3 key like CM3D2? Is there any mods could help?

Last edited:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
1. Do you know how to hide the camera button (bottom left screen) when in playroom?
2. The most important is (in playroom) could we use "command" by press a hotkey = 1, 2,3 key like CM3D2? Is there any mods could help?
Sorry for the late reply, I only just saw your query, and I'm afraid I don't honestly remember

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Reactions: zgaara666z

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
I've checked out CM3D2 and COM3D2 maybe I'll give this one and look and see what they did in the first game thanks for the upload!

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
As mentioned above, some people can't get the preassembled version to work.
Your best bet is to use the 17GB self install version and install everything in numerical order.

I've re-linked the I have and maid tuner since they may also be of use to you, however I don't know how well they work on the last update version, so I would strongly suggest backing up your game folder before trying.
If the HF patch works, please let me know :)
tuner said "contained a virus" also couldn't complete the captcha.. there is no captcha..

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
Edit: Oooh its an update for Custom Maid 3D2 :) Palmface

So

"Custom Maid 3D 2" then comes
"Custom Order Maid 3D 2" then
"Custom Maid 3D"?

That is some next level backwards star wars sh!t lol, but thank you for the upload
based on the story line
Custom Maid 3D -> Custom Maid 3D 2 -> Custom Order Maid 3D 2.

1st game, your relative gives you the club, and your first maid is your childhood girlfriend!
2nd game is a reboot of the 1st game where your uncle this time hands you the club with the debt!
3rd game is a sequel to the 2nd game, you saved the club, and you start doing remote "maid delivery" service.