Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I don't really like Cheating, I prefer reading/watching a Walkthrough if I wanted to complete the game properly.

I hope the 1.53 Ver will fix this issue, I mean I can't enjoy playing Anal Sex if it's not aimed in the Butt.

Most 3D Customize H-Games are like these, it's just a hollow when the Genital part is being penetrate, I bet the Company won't bother making a hole since it's Censored.
I completed the main part of the game easily enough withOUT cheating :)
I do like the option of altering the characteristics of some of my maids though ;)

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
How to applied the BugBug expansion

1. Mount the ISO using Daemon Tools
2. Pick the Left Corner option there's a written ''KISS''
3. Pick the Top option there's a written ''H''
4. Update your CM3D 1.53-ver to 1.54-ver
5. Pick the Blue Icon option to exit

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I'll try that on a fresh install, I backed mine up, tried that and killed the game >.<

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
By the way does your MOD collection includes Pubic Hair MOD and Best Decensored Pussy? I know it's already include on HF Patch 2.1 but can't get them both, the category for MODS is fix and choosing you wanted to applied is limited.

Piercing Clit, Futanari and Wide Open Pussy. I don't want to include these MODS.
I don't honestly remember what's in there, best I can suggest, is you pick and choose what you want to use from it and save the rest for if/when you want to use it, or change things out as you please

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
I don't honestly remember what's in there, best I can suggest, is you pick and choose what you want to use from it and save the rest for if/when you want to use it, or change things out as you please
I have no choice but do it on a hard way.

Anyway thanks for the reply again.

Reactions: Gaisa

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020

I think this one was the Visual Pack extension, the one on MEGA was only the 1.35 update patch.

The customization for the Head and other plug-ins were not include.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
the links wont work :((((
Both mega links work fine for me, however, they are large and you would need the desktop app Megasync to use it, since they will go over the daily cap.

If you look for my posts, you'll find some extra's and mods that you can use for the game too ;)

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Which one is best to download, all in one, or original?
I recommend you download from this site

then choose the Mexashare one.

The ones here are missing a one extension pack which is the ''Visual Pack''.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020

cheers mate hopefully this is the best

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020

bruh you gotta wait for how long per and jesus, but thanks mate

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, has anyoone an idea were to find this: Custom Maid 3D tools ( include extractor )

This is a tool to extract & edit vac files. I found an article and a link to mediafire, but this is dead....

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I know the software you're talking about, but my copy went up in smoke a few years back when the drive it was on decided to come apart in my computer case... the ONLY thing to survive was the secondary hard drive...

Last edited: