Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
do the links still work? i'm trying the torrent links.. since mega download only allows 4.5 gb download maximum.

Stromko

Dec 28, 2018
It's hard to find out much about Custom Maid 3D (this one) online since most search results get redirected to COM3D or CMD3D2 (the sequels), even if you specify that you don't want those results, so it was hard to track down one notable feature of this game: You only ever get one maid. If you're looking for a game where you can do things where more than one maid are required (like 1M2F threesomes or yuri scenes), this doesn't have that at all as far as I can tell.

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Download (11GB):
All In One (Pre-Installed): - MEGA

Original (17GB): - - MEGA
Extras:

I know the Pre-Installed 11 GB version already has the HF Patch and it's obvious that the All in One version is a compressed version of the original as seen from the OP but i have a question.

Now, i can only assume this as i am not 100% certain but any type of compressed material takes away "something" from the original material.

For instance, i'm "assuming" compressed games can usually lead to lower textured/quality games in general.

Am i correct in assuming this and would i just be better off downloading the Original 17 GB version and applying the HF Patch myself in that case?

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
how do I set this whole thing up? theres no read me that provides clear instructions on what to do first.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
tuner said "contained a virus" also couldn't complete the captcha.. there is no captcha..
Sorry for the late response, just saw your post...

Ookay, I just looked at my original post and can see what you mean, I had no idea f95 would flag that file as containing a virus (which it doesn't), however, after the number of hack or game editing tools getting flagged as containing a virus, I'm not surprised; most anti virus programs HATE game hack/mod tools and think they are viruses.
I just tried to download the file and had to go through the captcha circle you mentioned (it didn't initially work until I reloaded the "I am human" page)
As for the file, after downloading it, just add it to your safe/ignore list and you'll be fine
While I'm at it, I'll post links to the files I have available on Mega:

for editing/modding maids in the save file or cheating

for cm3d v1.0

for the most up to date version

Last edited:
Reactions: bacchusplateau

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I know the Pre-Installed 11 GB version already has the HF Patch and it's obvious that the All in One version is a compressed version of the original as seen from the OP but i have a question.

Now, i can only assume this as i am not 100% certain but any type of compressed material takes away "something" from the original material.

For instance, i'm "assuming" compressed games can usually lead to lower textured/quality games in general.

Am i correct in assuming this and would i just be better off downloading the Original 17 GB version and applying the HF Patch myself in that case?
I don't believe these files are compressed to have lower resolution body skins ;)
To be honest, I have absolutely no idea why the all in one archive is smaller, unless whoever zipped the files used a stronger archiving method...