Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Are you referring to the download and play version (11GB) or the download and install version (~17GB)?
The install version appears to be as complete as you can get these days, hell, its content is greater than what I already have (which is why I'm downloading and upgrading what I already have)

darkzyric

May 14, 2018
I cant download this through torrent or mega, with torrent when i try it just doesnt want to download it idk what im doing wrong.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
If you tried on mega, do NOT try to download the whole thing as a singular zip, it could crash the server. I have a desktop client and after highlighting the files on the mega cloud store, I set them to download (right click, download). they download as they please, and due to the amount, they stop-start a bit due to free clients having a daily cap.
Its working fine for me though

Last edited:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
have any smilar maidfiddler save aditor ?
It, like many save editors and game hacks, registers as a virus.
Just put it on your safe list.

(edit) I no longer have the password to the original "tuner", it got lost over the years, however, the file I uploaded below has a different maid tuner that should work.
(edit2) I found the same file on a polish site and both work fine as standalone programs

Last edited:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
It took a bit of checking and double checking, but I found this on a polish site, and its identical to the one I use.
Its a standalone program and as mentioned above, it like many game hack utilities may set your anti virus off.
I've checked it repeatedly and found nothing amis, so I added it to my safe list.

Jul 31, 2018
Did I screw myself by downloading this without first downloading the locale emulator? My eyesight isn't the greatest so I missed the glaring red text at first, but will downloading the emulator program fix my issue?

The issue is: The code exectuion cannot proceed because d3dx9_27.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
FINALLY FUCKING LEE ONE WHERE I DONT HAVE TO MOUNT IT AND GET A BUNCH OF PROGRAMS JUST TO PLAY THIS!!!
It is time for me to make my waifus and fucketh them you sir are a saint
View attachment 430685

Overview:
The main character and heroine are childhood friends.
However, there is almost no conversation now, and
the relationship between the two is no longer a very childhood friend.

One day, I was called by my grandfather who lived in the same city
and visited a mansion for the first time in several years.

The hero who stands in front of his grandfather while being guided by the maid.
When asked the reason for the horrific call,
he says he wants to give the hero an empire club dedicated to upper society run by his grandfather .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-Oct-15
Release Date: 2019-Oct-15
Developer/Publisher: kisskiss |
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.53/Ju-C Air 1.16
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Sequel: LINK
Genre:

Installation:

Download (11GB):
All In One (Pre-Installed)
-

Original (17GB)
- -

View attachment 430686 View attachment 430687 View attachment 430688 View attachment 430689 View attachment 430690
FINALLY FUCKING LEE ONE WHERE I DONT HAVE TO MOUNT IT AND GET A BUNCH OF PROGRAMS JUST TO PLAY THIS!!!
It is time for me to make my waifus and fucketh them, you sir are a saint bless you. :love: