Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

yuty06

Apr 5, 2022
Hi, quick question. I have the newest version of [COM3D2_EN] Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R6 i got from cryptpad. I just wanna make sure the only dlc not installed are the ones found in 5.1 and not the whole 5.0 section.

thank you very much

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hello, so I've heard that R6 have a whopping 200 GB as it contains everything yes?

Because of my shitty hard drive storage I only downloaded the Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack), the 11.12 GB 6.1.02 version ZIP file from Terminal. After testing things for some while and seeing that its not censored, I followed the guide from the pastebin in page 1.

So I download CMI and run it and seeing the preset checkboxes to see if uncensored really is part of the installation. Before it actually started the job, CMI even updated the main game to the latest version. After that, CMI started doing its job and managed to put some things and the uncensored patch of course.

Right now, I finished what I currently have, I think? I managed to get all the Extra and Unique Maids (Umeko and Sheriti too), have sex with all them, currently progressing through the Night Magic Fire plot, going through the Main Maids events, doing some Yotogi here and there...

Running the DLC Checker it says that I have this installed:
[COM3D2 Shop] [Dance - Night Magic Fire (English ver.)]
[COM3D2 Shop] [KISS Event 2018 - KISS 20th Anniversary Memorial Book Desktop Item]

Right now I'm not really interested on installing outfits, collab characters and the like. I think I'm running out of events so what exactly do I need to add more events? The individual links of various downloadable shit in the pastebin only points to the main COM3D2 Shop. Is there a repository of some sort of where can I see and download individual packages and install them myself? If possible I really hope I wouldn't resort to downloading R6 because holy shit that thing's massive and with other unnecessary ones such as NTR and others.

Sorry for the long text, hope someone can help.

Tyra3l

Sep 16, 2018
I don't know why but my Japanese version of the game doesn't have any preset for the dlc personalities. The personalities are here and works, but if I want the default character design asociated with it I will have to try and copy it myself in the editor.

Si, if any of you would be kind enough to zip all the presets associated with the dlc personalities (especially the preppy/oujosama, the queen sadist, the masochist and the little devil one) , that would be awesome.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, so I've heard that R6 have a whopping 200 GB as it contains everything yes?

Because of my shitty hard drive storage I only downloaded the Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack), the 11.12 GB 6.1.02 version ZIP file from Terminal. After testing things for some while and seeing that its not censored, I followed the guide from the pastebin in page 1.

So I download CMI and run it and seeing the preset checkboxes to see if uncensored really is part of the installation. Before it actually started the job, CMI even updated the main game to the latest version. After that, CMI started doing its job and managed to put some things and the uncensored patch of course.

Right now, I finished what I currently have, I think? I managed to get all the Extra and Unique Maids (Umeko and Sheriti too), have sex with all them, currently progressing through the Night Magic Fire plot, going through the Main Maids events, doing some Yotogi here and there...

Running the DLC Checker it says that I have this installed:
[COM3D2 Shop] [Dance - Night Magic Fire (English ver.)]
[COM3D2 Shop] [KISS Event 2018 - KISS 20th Anniversary Memorial Book Desktop Item]

Right now I'm not really interested on installing outfits, collab characters and the like. I think I'm running out of events so what exactly do I need to add more events? The individual links of various downloadable shit in the pastebin only points to the main COM3D2 Shop. Is there a repository of some sort of where can I see and download individual packages and install them myself? If possible I really hope I wouldn't resort to downloading R6 because holy shit that thing's massive and with other unnecessary ones such as NTR and others.

Sorry for the long text, hope someone can help.
You are confusing a repack of the jp version (200GB) with R6 which is the eng version and is around 70GB. If you saw the dlc list from R6 guide then scroll all the way through it.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
So, I downloaded the GP02 Parts, however how do I need to install/extract them? I am not able to do it

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
So, I downloaded the GP02 Parts, however how do I need to install/extract them? I am not able to do it
Extract part 1, and the rest of them will extract by themselves. Run the updater exe file inside the extracted folder and proceed. Make sure the updater points to your installation of COM3D2. After installing the update, run the DLC Checker to make sure you finally have it in your system.

When I finally installed mine, I have the following listed in my DLC Checker:

[COM3D2 Append] [GP02]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 1.5]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 2.0]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 3.0]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 4.0]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 5.0]

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
Extract part 1, and the rest of them will extract by themselves. Run the updater exe file inside the extracted folder and proceed. Make sure the updater points to your installation of COM3D2. After installing the update, run the DLC Checker to make sure you finally have it in your system.

When I finally installed mine, I have the following listed in my DLC Checker:

[COM3D2 Append] [GP02]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 1.5]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 2.0]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 3.0]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 4.0]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP02] [Additional Update 5.0]
Sadly that doesnt work for me 7zip says "unexpected end of data" and winrar says file corrupted, even though I downloaded it 2 times

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Sadly that doesnt work for me 7zip says "unexpected end of data" and winrar says file corrupted, even though I downloaded it 2 times
Are all of them the same file name? I made a mistake of downloading them on different links because of how shitty both Anonfile and Uploadhaven for me. I just renamed them to be the same but make sure to not touch the numbers at the end of the file name. If that's not happening to you then I don't know what's the problem.

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
Are all of them the same file name? I made a mistake of downloading them on different links because of how shitty both Anonfile and Uploadhaven for me. I just renamed them to be the same but make sure to not touch the numbers at the end of the file name. If that's not happening to you then I don't know what's the problem.
Yep same file name, only numbers are different on the end
example:
com3d2engplg_gp002.7z.001
com3d2engplg_gp002.7z.002
etc

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Yep same file name, only numbers are different on the end
example:
com3d2engplg_gp002.7z.001
com3d2engplg_gp002.7z.002
etc
I don't know anything then... maybe your download got badly interrupted or something? Like your computer shut down in the middle of download? That happened to me before, at least in Megabasterd. It let me continue the download but by the end of it, then it says that the archive is corrupted.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
If I got this correctly, the only thing I need to do to get a vanilla game up and running in english is to install the R6 one and extract it according to the pastebin guide, resulting in a 70 GB game? What's the difference between R2 and R6?
Can I delete certain things that are obviously extra content to save space? I often do that a lot with games that have the VR option and extra cosplay costumes.

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Just for referencing I had downloaded the vanilla repack R6 and nothing else. So what I can see that I have so far seems to be the following:
GP-01 and GP-02 events

The 3 default maids with all events available

"Sweet little devil" maid with less events (no generic "Pure Love" or "NTR" event tabs, just the GP-01/02 and the specific "sweet devil" pure love and ntr tabs)

"Blunt" maid, same deal as sweet little devil but she also doesn't have GP-01 tabs just GP-02 (though I think GP-02 has the GP-01 stuff anyway so not sure what the difference is)

"queen s arouse m" maid, has the GP packs stuff and the generic "Pure Love" and "NTR" tabs, no specific storyline "queen s" pure love or ntr tabs.

"preppy girl" maid, has the preppy girl specific pure love and ntr tabs, and that's it. Both tabs only have a handful of events. No GP packs stuff, no generic pure love or ntr tabs. The maid with the least amount of events.

That is what I should be seeing if I have just the R6 repack without downloading anything else right?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay so dumb noob question, and definitely been answered so if anyone has a link to the answer feel free to send that to me, but how do I have the girls have sex with the guests?

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
so... which one do i download?
I don't know if I did the best way, but this is how and what I downloaded

Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack)
GP-02 Expansion DLC
part 1-4
DLC pack Vol. 1, The full one.

and extracted and "installed" in that order, after that I downloaded the latest version of CMI the download is on the right side "releases".
CMI tells you to update the game and gives you a link, so download that & update, then install CMI.

Probably not really optimal route but it works

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know if I did the best way, but this is how and what I downloaded

Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack)
GP-02 Expansion DLC
part 1-4
DLC pack Vol. 1, The full one.

and extracted and "installed" in that order, after that I downloaded the latest version of CMI the download is on the right side "releases".
CMI tells you to update the game and gives you a link, so download that & update, then install CMI.

Probably not really optimal route but it works
Hey, I go for that route too and apparently, you should go download the GP01 DLC from the guide. I thought to myself that if I downloaded this then GP01 should be included implicitly right? But then I look for features that is said to be included in GP01 like the Empire Life Mode and some others. No matter what I do, there is no Empire Life Mode and some of the features it have. Even the DLC Checker doesn't say anything that there's GP01 in my install. So I downloaded all three of them GP01, GP02, and GP01FB. After installing them, they become listed in the DLC Checker and their features are now available in the game.

Huan1811

Dec 1, 2017
why my game still censored. I downloaded the uncensored patch, running the Sybaris.exe and still censored
am I doing something wrong?

BlueberryDice

Apr 14, 2022
Hello, is there a way to change Maids' underwear in Edit Mode without installing the full R18 patch?
I do not feel like to have the game fully uncensored. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes