Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Risman777

Mar 18, 2022
it's impossible to have a complete version because they release new dlc every week. The game is still WIP after all these years. You could try custom maid ultimate 2022 or Com3d2 english vanilla repack R6 from nyaa and then install whatever is missing.
Thanks

Hetobar

Jun 3, 2017
I scrolled past the 30 last pages, but still don't get it (me dum dum):
I have downloaded R6 repack by guide, everything works fine. DLC checker shows me that there is like ~8 uninstalled personalities. Do I have to link EN version to JP to obtain these personalities or I just need to find a link to these DLC's? And is there some discord channel/working pastbin with these links?

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
12 personalities are not yet translated, 3 personalities are wafting for GP-01 compatibility, 4 Personalities are waiting for GP-01FB and 1 Personality is waiting for GP-02. Many personalities don't have these compatibilities written in Japan to translate.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Didn't mangagamer released this game with expansion gp-01 and 02 in english? does that version has censor? does it contain all the personalities?

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
There seem to be some locations i cannot access, even though i built most of the rooms. Any idea how to access everything`?

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
OK.
Where do you even beginn?
  • Base Game R18 + GP01? DLC Repack
  • Complete Repack RC2 but no mods installed
  • Complete Repack RC6 with who knows what content
And what is compatible with what?
This is a little bit confusing.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
OK.
Where do you even beginn?
  • Base Game R18 + GP01? DLC Repack
  • Complete Repack RC2 but no mods installed
  • Complete Repack RC6 with who knows what content
And what is compatible with what?
This is a little bit confusing.
+ CMI. That's all you need. Read the instructions.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How in the hell are you suppose to close the backlog window? Everytime I click it to read some missed dialog I don't know how to close it, there's no X or close button anywhere.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How do I make sure that casual scenes like a date, a simple excursions or nighttime events have an appropriate costume? Example for the restaurant date with the Muku girl, it would be really nice to see her in a fancy dress, but of course what she wears is the maid outfit. Even though the dialogue itself suggests otherwise.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Hello guys, I want every feature (Normal to Adult content everything) to download but I got super confuse when I saw the huge download list. Is there anyone can say what and which parts will I need to download to make it full version with complete feature (including r18)?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What was that part at the end of the every rhythm game with the two circles at the bottom? That shows up after the dancer thanks the viewers.

babibola

Sep 22, 2018
need help, when i try to extract all the data, My C drive become so full that i cannot finish the transfer..

anyone know who to solve the problem?

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
need help, when i try to extract all the data, My C drive become so full that i cannot finish the transfer..

anyone know who to solve the problem?
did you try [exact to "the file name"] or [exact here] options? usually they don't make any temp file in user data on your OS's main drive so I think it would be a nice idea if you try them.

babibola

Sep 22, 2018
did you try [exact to "the file name"] or [exact here] options? usually they don't make any temp file in user data on your OS's main drive so I think it would be a nice idea if you try them.

Thank you, for the advice...

by extract is save my C drive

stetamatea

Feb 1, 2021
Is there an easy noob guide for this, theres base game, then theres r18 patch, then multiple expansions then a repack all on main post, which ones to download and in which order to install to get as full experience as possible, all info seems to be scattered on 157 pages of this thread.....

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
stetamatea It should be obvious to everyone by now that when you have a hundred pages thread you should read the posts from newest to older. Information from years ago is usually obsolete and you shouldn't typically go more than 20 pages back to find everything you need because chances are that someone else asked the exact same thing as you did and already got an answer.
It's ironic that the answer is literally in the previous post.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes