Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

mavvo

Mar 6, 2022
It's the same guide as the one for R2 from op because the link doesn't change, but for whatever reason the op didn't include the original torrent description for R6
Oh I see, so bad... any chance you can reupload your folder then?

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
It's a bonus in the R6 guide, chapter 3.

It says right there in the console which textures are missing. 99.9% of the time is the hair color textures because most modders only make textures for free color (mugen). So you should only use free color for hair and you'll never have any issues.
You can create the missing color textures by just dragging the mugen textures in this PNGMugenTexConverter.exe but I don't see the point in doing so.
Thanks. Was wondering if there was a "default" color to them or if my game was bugged because they were messed up. As long as they can be used, it's good

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
The game crashes too soon to record anything useful to me. What are your pc specs btw, not that it matters. The game can run on a toaster. Try running COM3D2x64.exe as administrator. Show me a screenshot of the game folder.
"Attempt to access invalid address". If you have a retarded antivirus then I suggest removing/disabling it.

There should be a new script in CMI 2.5.10 that allows that.
Thanks a lot for the help, but unfortunately I still can't get it to open. I tried running as an administrator and that didn't work. My antivirus was set to allow it already. I attached my mess of an install folder, which I pretty much left exactly as-is after extracting.

lordman43

Apr 29, 2020
Hello can i get a full save pls ? i dont know if this game is like koikatsu where u just put attractive cards ans just do your stuff with all sex pose.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm having a weird issue where if I install CMI and any of the DLCs from the Volume 7 list, it takes ~45-60 minutes to load in from the launcher. However, if I install one and not the other there is no problem (<2min). Does anyone have any insight? I'm running the Nutaku version 1.13 and CMI 2.5.10.1.
Report on Custom Maid discord for further investigation.

Thanks a lot for the help, but unfortunately I still can't get it to open. I tried running as an administrator and that didn't work. My antivirus was set to allow it already. I attached my mess of an install folder, which I pretty much left exactly as-is after extracting.
Which revision is that ? I'm asking because serialize_storage_config is removed in my repacks to allow savedata within the game folder. If you extract serialize_storage_config.7z the game will use savedata from MyDocuments.
But that's not an issue.
The real issue is that you extracted the 7z parts with winzip or whatever is the default on windows. 7zip archives should only be extracted with . Otherwise the extracted files could get corrupted.

Still waiting for an all in one download (english dlc plus mods already installed).
Keep waiting lol.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017

Which revision is that ? I'm asking because serialize_storage_config is removed in my repacks to allow savedata within the game folder. If you extract serialize_storage_config.7z the game will use savedata from MyDocuments.
But that's not an issue.
The real issue is that you extracted the 7z parts with winzip or whatever is the default on windows. 7zip archives should only be extracted with . Otherwise the extracted files could get corrupted.

Keep waiting lol.
I definitely used 7zip to extract it because that’s the default on my computer. I extracted it from all different zip files into one though. Is there anything else I could do to fix it? Otherwise I’ll just give up again, for now at least.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I definitely used 7zip to extract it because that’s the default on my computer. I extracted it from all different zip files into one though. Is there anything else I could do to fix it? Otherwise I’ll just give up again, for now at least.
What do you mean? My uploads never extract another zip. I only support not the one from op. I have no idea if the one from op works or not and what was changed in it that could possibly break it.
I've seen a report on discord complaining that R6 didn't work but when they extracted with 7zip it worked fine. The only other thing that crosses my mind is that there's something particularly wrong with your pc. Could be an outdated driver, a missing VC++ redistributable or you don't have enough user privileges over that drive or folder.

TheNov

Dec 14, 2019
man i wish

was apart of this. idk if there are similar outfit sets like this in the modded repack or base game since i have yet to download it. but her socks are what i need for an outfit im trying to complete ToT.

-MwM-

May 26, 2021
Hi, i have followed the the [LINK CM3D2 TO COM3D2_EN] tutorial, but i got this warning from unity everytime i load the game
menu (the one with the schedule etc). I tried redownloading the dlc file, but the warning still appears. Any idea on how to fix this?

help.png

I'm using the version 1.69.3 of CM3D2, haven't installed any mods, and only have done the linking tutorial. Would really appreciate the help!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, i have followed the the [LINK CM3D2 TO COM3D2_EN] tutorial, but i got this warning from unity everytime i load the game
menu (the one with the schedule etc). I tried redownloading the dlc file, but the warning still appears. Any idea on how to fix this?

View attachment 1707509

I'm using the version 1.69.3 of CM3D2, haven't installed any mods, and only have done the linking tutorial. Would really appreciate the help!
You didn't perfom all the steps from the R6 guide.
You have to put a copy of this in the Mod folder

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
so, total noob question. On the maid's scheduling how come there are several different versions of Pure love and ntr sections? There's Gp01 and Gp02, both having seperate yotogi variants too, there's pure love and ntr then that type and then just plain ntr. If I slot one option from one of these, will it eventually lock out the scenes from the other sections?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Ok so really noob question, after im done downloading the repack and installing all that, which of the dlc links should i get? cuz one is named dlc pack so im guessing it had the files from the GP01 and GP02, or are they different things?

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017

But that's not an issue.

Keep waiting lol.
There was one but its never updated AND IVE BEEN WAITING YEARS D:

Risman777

Mar 18, 2022
Is there a completed version with all DLC installed? I've downloaded 600gb++ jpn and eng versions from this forum and other sources, but none of them have all dlc installed.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a completed version with all DLC installed? I've downloaded 600gb++ jpn and eng versions from this forum and other sources, but none of them have all dlc installed.
it's impossible to have a complete version because they release new dlc every week. The game is still WIP after all these years. You could try custom maid ultimate 2022 or Com3d2 english vanilla repack R6 from nyaa and then install whatever is missing.

Reactions: Risman777
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes