Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
If you are not into modding: download EN version(less content&mods) from quoted post below and install CMI after reading its readme carefully. It has less content but it should be more than enough if you just want to fap.
If you are into modding: download JP version(more content&mods) from quoted post below , install CMI after reading its readme carefully then join discord server for finding mods and further assistance.

I recommend downloading EN version if you don't know what are you doing.
Any idea how to uncensor the EN version?

Birdwatcher2

Feb 22, 2022
Which folder do I put the DLC folders in?
Do I only put them where the game's exe file is located, or do I put them in one of the subfolders?

This image you provided does not display a folder location at the top . Where do I put these?
The DLC shown in your linked photo are already included in R6.

Otherwise, you must run the executable for each DLC.

An automated install can be performed by the launcher, but the appropriate .dlc file must be manually created.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Use the original R6 torrent from
I don't know who reuploaded the files and why they were altered in the process. The original upload definitely doesn't extract another zip because that would be pointless and a waste of 60GB. I have no idea if the reuploaded files were checked for errors or if they are safe to begin with. The op doesn't even include a description or link to the source. Not cool.

Why is R2 still in op if R6 is available ?
I downloaded and extracted the files from this link, and the game always crashes on startup. It did this the first time I tried to install it too. Do you have any idea how I might fix this?

Pizzoo8

Feb 8, 2020
Anyone have only the R18 patch? i've downloaded the game on steam but i think is the base game without R18 content

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded and extracted the files from this link, and the game always crashes on startup. It did this the first time I tried to install it too. Do you have any idea how I might fix this?
How familiar are you with downloading torrents ? Stop the torrent at completion and do a hash check within the torrent client to fix any corrupted parts.
Extract the first part using 7zip. Not winrar, not winzip, not any other crappy software. . The other parts will self extract.
In the end the path must be short like D:\Games\COM3D2_EN. Don't extract to Downloads, My Documents, Program Files or other restricted folders.
Run the set_install_directory_com3d2_EN.cmd and it should be ready to play.
Download and extract it somewhere else, not it the game folder. Run the update.exe
Download and install it. Don't use basic preset and beware of other minimal presets. Use Noctsoul preset but disable i18nEx. Don't listen to CMI when it asks to disable components. Read CMI documentation and the R6 guide.
If you did all this then show me a complete log before the crash from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt
Don't forget to update .

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
How familiar are you with downloading torrents ? Stop the torrent at completion and do a hash check within the torrent client to fix any corrupted parts.
Extract the first part using 7zip. Not winrar, not winzip, not any other crappy software. . The other parts will self extract.
In the end the path must be short like D:\Games\COM3D2_EN. Don't extract to Downloads, My Documents, Program Files or other restricted folders.
Run the set_install_directory_com3d2_EN.cmd and it should be ready to play.
Download and extract it somewhere else, not it the game folder. Run the update.exe
Download and install it. Don't use basic preset and beware of other minimal presets. Use Noctsoul preset but disable i18nEx. Don't listen to CMI when it asks to disable components. Read CMI documentation and the R6 guide.
If you did all this then show me a complete log before the crash from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt
Don't forget to update .
Okay, I tried doing all that stuff and it still crashes before opening. I attached my error log. Maybe my computer is too shitty to ever play this game, that's all I could really think of.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Okay, I tried doing all that stuff and it still crashes before opening. I attached my error log. Maybe my computer is too shitty to ever play this game, that's all I could really think of.
The game crashes too soon to record anything useful to me. What are your pc specs btw, not that it matters. The game can run on a toaster. Try running COM3D2x64.exe as administrator. Show me a screenshot of the game folder.
"Attempt to access invalid address". If you have a retarded antivirus then I suggest removing/disabling it.
Anyone know if there's a mod or setting somewhere in Maid Fiddler that completely unlocks the recollection room?
There should be a new script in CMI 2.5.10 that allows that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count_Chocula

mavvo

Mar 6, 2022
Bazzy
mbody001-006 are transparent.

I edited the CMI uncensor with the needed textures to make the male bodies with skin available in English COM.
Delete Mod\[CMI] Uncensor if you want to use it.
Extract in Mod folder.
Penis is not visible in male edit menu. Only in yotogi and events.
View attachment 964451
Hello! I am trying download your file but is no longer avaible, any chance you can reupload it sir? ty!

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Thanks so much inlolzwetrust.
Installed the game and was able to get it working for the most part. Except for an occasional null pointer error in certain situations (mostly text skipping too fast I think), the game works great.

Had a question. Is there anything that can help with figuring out missing textures? Some of the hairstyles pop up as a mess of textures. CM3D works for me, since I can access the older personality versions
1646625013778.png 1646625149196.png

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello! I am trying download your file but is no longer avaible, any chance you can reupload it sir? ty!
It's a bonus in the R6 guide, chapter 3.
Thanks so much inlolzwetrust.
Installed the game and was able to get it working for the most part. Except for an occasional null pointer error in certain situations (mostly text skipping too fast I think), the game works great.

Had a question. Is there anything that can help with figuring out missing textures? Some of the hairstyles pop up as a mess of textures. CM3D works for me, since I can access the older personality versions
View attachment 1691326 View attachment 1691329
It says right there in the console which textures are missing. 99.9% of the time is the hair color textures because most modders only make textures for free color (mugen). So you should only use free color for hair and you'll never have any issues.
You can create the missing color textures by just dragging the mugen textures in this PNGMugenTexConverter.exe but I don't see the point in doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horalover

mavvo

Mar 6, 2022
It's a bonus in the R6 guide, chapter 3.

It says right there in the console which textures are missing. 99.9% of the time is the hair color textures because most modders only make textures for free color (mugen). So you should only use free color for hair and you'll never have any issues.
You can create the missing color textures by just dragging the mugen textures in this PNGMugenTexConverter.exe but I don't see the point in doing so.
R6 guide? I am looking in the forum since 40 minutes i can't find it... what you mean? I am new in this forum, i am sorry to bother you...

I only found: Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R6 Split in this guide but i don't think it's that.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
R6 guide? I am looking in the forum since 40 minutes i can't find it... what you mean? I am new in this forum, i am sorry to bother you...

I only found: Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R6 Split in this guide but i don't think it's that.
It's the same guide as the one for R2 from op because the link doesn't change, but for whatever reason the op didn't include the original torrent description for R6

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes