Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Big_Schwanz

Feb 18, 2019
is there a version outthere, with all content fully modded just have to extract and play.

its frustrating tried multiple times now it just does not work for me.

please help

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I have installed the Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R4, there is a way to install only the new DLC that are on Repack R6? how can I do it?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I have installed the Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R4, there is a way to install only the new DLC that are on Repack R6? how can I do it?
install dlc vol 5,6,7 from the guide

Actually you only need vol 6 and 7. I forgot that there was an offset from the very beginning.
R1 had vol 1+2
R2 = R1 + vol3
R3= R2 + vol4
R4=R3 + vol5
R5 was skipped to fix that annoying version offset
R6 = vol 1 ~ vol 6
R7 will be R6 + vol 7

Last edited:

castor212

Aug 12, 2020
Cannot play any of these DLC:

Is there an update of sort that I need to do to be able to, on the main game?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: updated with the one from the official site and everything is now good, nevermind.

Last edited:

Big_Schwanz

Feb 18, 2019
I somehow disabled dialog window now i cant understand what my maids are saying.

somebody know how i turn the dialog box on again?

Jellyball

Jun 11, 2019
Hi My COM3D2 is kind of outdated, does anyone know where i can find GP-02, and the two newest personality packs (Blunt and Overbearing) as well as the GP-01 and GP-02 Support patches for Devil and Sadist Queen? I have tried googling for a torrent but im coming up empty. Also can i just easily install them on top of the rest of my game? I have the the english version.

Another Question: Is there full translations out for the japanese versions or is it AI translated?

Finally, why when i go on the official shop website can i not see other pesonality packs than the Devil?

Last edited:

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
Actually you only need vol 6 and 7. I forgot that there was an offset from the very beginning.
R5 was skipped to fix that annoying version offset
R6 = vol 1 ~ vol 6
R7 will be R6 + vol 7
I do not see a R7 in the front page.
Only up to R6. Am I missing something?

Also what is the difference between the Repacks and the Base + GP01/+GP02?
I have read the installation instructions and the explanation of what is in the Repacks. But I don't know what's in the GP01 and GP02 DLC to determine if there's any difference? I know the base game has no adult content, so I am assuming GP01 and GP02 adds adult content or removes censorship?

Sorry for the question if it has been answered before.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I do not see a R7 in the front page.
Only up to R6. Am I missing something?

Also what is the difference between the Repacks and the Base + GP01/+GP02?
I have read the installation instructions and the explanation of what is in the Repacks. But I don't know what's in the GP01 and GP02 DLC to determine if there's any difference? I know the base game has no adult content, so I am assuming GP01 and GP02 adds adult content or removes censorship?

Sorry for the question if it has been answered before.
You make R7 by installing vol 7 over R6.
GP01,GP02,GP01fb are the core expansion packs that add new features and mechanics. None of them remove censorship.

Birdwatcher2

Feb 22, 2022
So I need to ask, is this game compatible with the latest Oculus Quest 2 device? Has anyone tried it yet? I did look for some answers online, but there wasn't any confirmed results beside it works on the Rift.
Yes, it works fine with Quest/Quest2. Virtual Desktop works better than AirLink for me. I have not tried tethered.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
They just released a new personality.
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Personality Pack Quiet and love to be pampered, Bookworm
(s-court)
(nutaku)

$18 til March 3, then $20.

Hopefully they continue to release a new personality or expansion pack every quarter for the foreseeable future.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I've downloaded this but after unpacking all the 14 files it make another .7z file (54 GB) but i cant extract it, any suggestion?

All files were downloaded from Racaty
1) Check your hard drive space, you may be out of room.
2) Make sure you have the latest version of 7zip.
3) Use the "Test archive" tool with 7zip to check file integrity of the split files. Re-download any that are corrupt. Unpack again.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I've downloaded this but after unpacking all the 14 files it make another .7z file (54 GB) but i cant extract it, any suggestion?

All files were downloaded from Racaty
Use the original R6 torrent from
I don't know who reuploaded the files and why they were altered in the process. The original upload definitely doesn't extract another zip because that would be pointless and a waste of 60GB. I have no idea if the reuploaded files were checked for errors or if they are safe to begin with. The op doesn't even include a description or link to the source. Not cool.

Why is R2 still in op if R6 is available ?

deb07

Jul 14, 2019
HI:
was hoping someone would help.. have download the 112 G COM3D2.5 with all the DLCs.. but cannot get link between that and CR Edit. Does anyone know how?

MisterSister918

Feb 9, 2022
Which folder do I put the DLC folders in?
Do I only put them where the game's exe file is located, or do I put them in one of the subfolders?

This image you provided does not display a folder location at the top . Where do I put these?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes