Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
There are 3 versions as far as I know. JP version, Nutaku version and Steam version. Steam version is censored/lacks adult content and has no mod support. JP version is the most up to date version of the game with best mod support but it's in japanese so you'll need translation mods. Nutaku version is in english, has less content and mod support but is still better compared to Steam version. There are links to nutaku and jp version a page back, posted by brasileirinho
Yeah I noticed that, though as I mentioned earlier Torrenting is out of the question for me. That and I'd much rather just pick up the game and DLC's separately for sake of download times and organization as well. Only reason I even have CM3D2 is cause there was a Mega with the iso's shortly after release, and another mega I had full of the various DLC's.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I noticed that, though as I mentioned earlier Torrenting is out of the question for me. That and I'd much rather just pick up the game and DLC's separately for sake of download times and organization as well. Only reason I even have CM3D2 is cause there was a Mega with the iso's shortly after release, and another mega I had full of the various DLC's.
Then you can forget about downloading the JP version. Nobody is insane to reupload every dlc ever released. That would be hundreds of GB because most dlc packs have multiple versions bundled. There were some old links at some point but they are probably all dead by now so there's no chance for you to build a full COM version. Not without torrenting.
Instead you could get Nutaku (EN) version and dl every dlc separately from vanilla repack R6 guide. At least you can build full EN version. It's better than nothing.

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
Then you can forget about downloading the JP version. Nobody is insane to reupload every dlc ever released. That would be hundreds of GB because most dlc packs have multiple versions bundled. There were some old links at some point but they are probably all dead by now so there's no chance for you to build a full COM version. Not without torrenting.
Instead you could get Nutaku (EN) version and dl every dlc separately from vanilla repack R6 guide. At least you can build full EN version. It's better than nothing.
Yeah, no surprise there. Does it atleast handle mods fine in comparison to JP, or atleast with minimal issue? That's the main concern here.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, no surprise there. Does it atleast handle mods fine in comparison to JP, or atleast with minimal issue? That's the main concern here.
For the most part yes. You can hack a link to CM3D2 since you have it and improve the mod compatibility. If a mod requires JP exclusive dlc then you're out of luck but it can be fixed with some extra steps if you have the required JP dlc pack and extract files from the arcs to use as mods.

Reactions: 95Sty

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
For the most part yes. You can hack a link to CM3D2 since you have it and improve the mod compatibility. If a mod requires JP exclusive dlc then you're out of luck but it can be fixed with some extra steps if you have the required JP dlc pack and extract files from the arcs to use as mods.
Well shit, who knew a localization effort would result in such a divided fuckin shitstorm of versions. Alright, thanks!

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
Everything that works on jp version will also work on en version. It's just that it lacks content.
Well, thats not a huge setback. Nowadays I just use CM for picture creation in the posermod, and thats what I was ultimately going to use for COM too. Only reason I was even making the upgrade is because I saw a good number of mods I liked that were marked for COM only.

Oct 27, 2020
can any kind souls out there explain to me as detail as possible how to apply the gp2 dlc into the game? I got part one in to say the least but i honestly have no clue where to put the other 3

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
can any kind souls out there explain to me as detail as possible how to apply the gp2 dlc into the game? I got part one in to say the least but i honestly have no clue where to put the other 3
Have all parts in one folder, extract part 1 only because the rest will self extract.
Inside you will find some sort of installer or updater. You run that and that's basically it.

I got part one in to say the least
I don't even want to know what that means.

Oct 27, 2020
Have all parts in one folder, extract part 1 only because the rest will self extract.
Inside you will find some sort of installer or updater. You run that and that's basically it.

I don't even want to know what that means.
i just slapped the 2,3,4 into the file of 1 and update it again idk but it'll work but....thanks for the help :D

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
is that an exclusive personality?
No it is not exclusive, just the 4 personalities that is translated in English From Nutaku and their own website that originally came from JP version. Wondering if anyone knows where to download the 4 EN personalities without torrent?

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
So theres a ton of stuff on the OP not exactly sure what to download for the most content. I've heard thing about the JP version being better than the EN one but the OP had an EN repack on it. Some kind person mind filling me in before I download all this.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So theres a ton of stuff on the OP not exactly sure what to download for the most content. I've heard thing about the JP version being better than the EN one but the OP had an EN repack on it. Some kind person mind filling me in before I download all this.
If you are not into modding: download EN version(less content&mods) from quoted post below and install CMI after reading its readme carefully. It has less content but it should be more than enough if you just want to fap.
If you are into modding: download JP version(more content&mods) from quoted post below , install CMI after reading its readme carefully then join discord server for finding mods and further assistance.

I recommend downloading EN version if you don't know what are you doing.
JP version

No. BetterRepack includes mods. But, for COM3D2 you have vanilla packs with all DLC

JP Version: (12 personalities, better character creator, more mod support, 100GB)
EN Version: (4 personalities, 50GB)

After installing one of those, use this tool to apply the mods:

• Red Heart
Reactions: samuel1154

Spappo96

Aug 27, 2020
Ok guys just downloaded the english version and installed CMI, now I'm looking for the DLC? Where can I find them? Is there a torrent so I can download them all at once?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ok guys just downloaded the english version and installed CMI, now I'm looking for the DLC? Where can I find them? Is there a torrent so I can download them all at once?
you could have just downloaded the complete vanilla repack R6 from sukebei

Oct 27, 2020
So can anyone please explains to me how torrenting work ? I tried to download the R6 pack and all I got was a file that I can't extract or really do anything with. I got 7z like the guide said i could and it still doesn't do much. I am not the brightest with tech and it is becoming very inconvience right now =/

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes