Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

acornzzz

Oct 9, 2017
Since I actually own a legit copy of the English version, is it possible to use the official translation from for the personalities it supports? After dealing with official translations for so long, it's hard to go back to the old machine translations which I swear is even worse than I remember lol Still don't understand to this day how the official translation is so bad? At least I can understand it 95% of the time compared to the machine translations which is currently sitting at 5% of the time XD
There is a guide on how to extract translation from english version.
You can find it in readme of translation plugin here:

There is also a guy (Pain Broiche on Custom Maid Server! Discord) who runned japanese version of the game through DeepL machine translator and it turned out okey.
link to his translation is here:

in his download he included how to combine the two but...

Here is combined translation that I am using. Install your CMI and extract it to i18nEx folder. (Make a copy of original files just in case)

Reactions: Keonin

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Can you walk in on you maids doing stuff with customers?
There are events in which customers participate. But they must be scheduled specifically. There is also the guest mode in the main menu, but you need to unlock the events.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Also, what version of this do we use? This one? Or the other All-In-One thread on here? Or do we use something else entirely.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Also, what version of this do we use? This one? Or the other All-In-One thread on here? Or do we use something else entirely.
It's hard to choose. Let me try to help you:

First we must understand there are 3 branches: The english, the japanese and 'one other' (I don't really understand this last one either)

The english version does not have some extra content. What I miss the most are the personalities (only 4 out of 12) and the 'Kiss Character Edit System' (it's an improved character creation tool). The main disadvantage of the japanese version is that it is over 100GB with every DLC (the english one is 50GB). By the way, the japanese version can be translated with mods.

If you opt for the english version, I would stick with the latest one for mod compatibility reasons.

Regardless of the version, you should use this mod:

Make your choice:
English version (R6):
Japanese version (V2.11):

Can someone tell where the savefiles are ?? Just want to export my saved data to the R6.
'Game Folder'\Save Data

Last edited:
Reactions: Keonin

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
It's hard to choose. Let me try to help you:

First we must understand there are 3 branches: The english, the japanese and 'one other' (I don't really understand this last one either)

The english version does not have some extra content. What I miss the most are the personalities (only 4 out of 12) and the 'Kiss Character Edit System' (it's an improved character creation tool). The main disadvantage of the japanese version is that it is over 100GB with every DLC (the english one is 50GB). By the way, the japanese version can be translated with mods.

If you opt for the english version, I would stick with the latest one for mod compatibility reasons.

Regardless of the version, you should use this mod:

Make your choice:
English version (R6):
Japanese version (V2.11):

'Game Folder'\Save Data
Alright then, thank you so much for giving me this informative guide on what version I should get. Quick question though, will I need to find the mod for the English Translation for the Japanese version? Or is it already applied? If not, where could I get the English Translation mod???

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Alright then, thank you so much for giving me this informative guide on what version I should get. Quick question though, will I need to find the mod for the English Translation for the Japanese version? Or is it already applied? If not, where could I get the English Translation mod???
This:

It does everything. Translation, uncensor, patches, plugins, scripts...

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
This:

It does everything. Translation, uncensor, patches, plugins, scripts...
I've been trying the JP version as they say it has way more DLC, but is there anything important you would miss by getting the 50gb english version? I don't care about clothes and other aesthetic mods. I wonder what is the differences?

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
How do you access the childhood friend personality? whenever I look at the personality thing? I only get the SM and Little Devil Personalities, alongside the default 3

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I've been trying the JP version as they say it has way more DLC, but is there anything important you would miss by getting the 50gb english version? I don't care about clothes and other aesthetic mods. I wonder what is the differences?
Jp has more personalities and can be linked to CM3D2 to import even more personalities.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
You get +8 personalities (12 instead of 4), the improved character editor and better mod support

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes