Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How do I hide penis in yotogi mode ? I can only hide male body by opacity slider on the bottom of the screen. can't find how to hide the penis. already tried every keys on the keyboard. nothing happen.

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Vanilla repack R6 is english COM3D2. It has way less content compared to jp version. It's at least 1 year behind jp version.
The modpack R4.2 is for jp version only. It is completely optional...BUT... if you want to use downloaded preset files from twitter they'll be completely useless if you don't have at least the required face and body mod parts. That's where the modpack kicks in. You'll already have, let's say, 80% of the common mods already available and all you'll need are some character specific mods. You have no idea how much time this saves. You can't even get some of these mods anymore. As long as you have all the japanese dlc and CM3D2 linked to COM3D2 you won't have any issues with the modpack. I spent the past year optimizing these mods so they won't conflict with each other and I can proudly say that each and every mod included in the modpack is complete and not missing any files. Some of them I even improved myself. I hoped that maybe one day people would adopt the modpack as a basis for sharing presets that are cross compatible among modpack users but I doubt that will ever happen.
Translation issue is a thing of the past. I extracted the translation from R6 and combined it with the DeepL translation from discord. So basically you have all the official translation and improved machine translation for the rest. There's no reason to stick with the english version if storage is not an issue.
Keep in mind that a full jp COM3D2 linked to CM3D2 takes minutes to load to title. The interesting part is that the amount of mods doesn't even matter anymore. Mod loading has seen drastic improvements over the past months. It's the official content that hogs the load time. It will probably take you a long time to manually update the summer 2020 torrent with all the new dlc.

wrong.
R6 = vanilla repack.
vanilla = no uncensor, no mods. It clearly says so in the torrent description.
Custom Maid Ultimate has no translation out of the box. It's japanese version after all. But it has an optional translation module that includes ALL the official translation from en version to this date.
Oh Sorry, My bad dude.

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Im wondering if the DLC from the R6 will work with the fapforfun copy I (hopefully still have) downloaded. I did add some more dlc to it or am I in the wrong thread again?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Im wondering if the DLC from the R6 will work with the fapforfun copy I (hopefully still have) downloaded. I did add some more dlc to it or am I in the wrong thread again?
It'll work, but I fail to see any reason why you wouldn't just use the new repack instead of manually installing every god forsaken dlc over that crappy old repack.

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Hello, can anyone share 100% save please?
Unlikely people will share 100% save file. That's because of the maids, you might miss some parts which is from either DLCs (hopefully), or the mods (at the worst). You can use Maid Fiddler instead and make a copy of save file, with all unlockables on it.

Realistically 100% the game is possible, but tedious to unlock. That is because there are some events and yotogi events that are tied with, but not limited to:
  • Personality
  • Maid's relationship towards Master
  • Availability of facilities
  • Main story progress
  • Is that maid the starter maid? (the first three you get for free)
  • Maid type (free/personal)
  • NTR block
  • And so on...
Not to mention extra maids and unique maids. Oh, also we're on whopping 20+ personalities in total in Japanese version. That means you need to keep it up with DLCs to maintain the 100% status.

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
iam at a total lost right now i have downloaded the r18 base game with the gp1 and then the dlc vol. 1 pack do i put the entire dlc pack where the exe is or do i need to unpack them in a separet folder

in the screen shoot i put the folder just in where the exe is but it seems its not working i have renamed the dlc folder too but nothing i even tried du put all the folder of the dlc folder in but doesnt work either Screenshot (4).png

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
its all downloaded from this site here but as i have seen the game version is a 1.0.0.2 maybe thats why i have googled a bit found a site so now iam testing it the game ver is a 2.01.0 ( the exe itself) but still cant figure out how i aply the dlc and so on ....

Last edited:

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
iam at a total lost right now i have downloaded the r18 base game with the gp1 and then the dlc vol. 1 pack do i put the entire dlc pack where the exe is or do i need to unpack them in a separet folder

in the screen shoot i put the folder just in where the exe is but it seems its not working i have renamed the dlc folder too but nothing i even tried du put all the folder of the dlc folder in but doesnt work either
You have to install the DLCs using the provided installer. Simply extracting the DLCs to the game folder won't work, and it's discouraged either.
its all downloaded from this site here but as i have seen the game version is a 1.0.0.2 maybe thats why i have googled a bit found a site so now iam testing it the game ver is a 2.01.0 ( the exe itself) but still cant figure out how i aply the dlc and so on ....
The version in this thread is outdated. Maybe check inlolzwetrust's posts for the latest English repack version (in other words, complete pack).
I have no knowledge of how to install the mods and yes I've read instructions
For all quotes above (I think you meant DLCs instead of mods?):
Extract the DLCs elsewhere other than the game folder, then install it. You can safely delete the extracted files after that.
Any pointers towards a JAP copy?
sukebei doesn't cover that version to my knowledge.
Check inlolzwetrust's signature.

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
oh damn now i feel dumb.... and yeah the version off my game should be the 1.0.0.7 and as i have seen the r6 game the 1.11 ver is realy realy big with 55 GB

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
You have to install the DLCs using the provided installer. Simply extracting the DLCs to the game folder won't work, and it's discouraged either.

The version in this thread is outdated. Maybe check inlolzwetrust's posts for the latest English repack version (in other words, complete pack).

For all quotes above (I think you meant DLCs instead of mods?):
Extract the DLCs elsewhere other than the game folder, then install it. You can safely delete the extracted files after that.

Check inlolzwetrust's signature.
no i meant mods, I know how to install dlc, I just cant find them

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Ok, another dumb question lol
Since it's a given the Jap version far ahead of the eng version, is the Jap version essentially done with any major updates/releases? Only asking since inlolzwetrust's link to the jap version hasn't been updated since July of last year.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ok, another dumb question lol
Since it's a given the Jap version far ahead of the eng version, is the Jap version essentially done with any major updates/releases? Only asking since inlolzwetrust's link to the jap version hasn't been updated since July of last year.
The jap repack linked in my instructions is the safest, not the latest. Nobody is stopping you from using the more recent korean repacks if you don't want to manually install ~90 dlc. I can't guarantee that these new repacks are bug free because I stopped testing them since 2020.
The original uploader of Custom Maid Ultimate 2020 doesn't want to upload an updated repack and I won't bother with it either until kiss drops support for com. So take what you can get.

JustDark

Dec 15, 2021
Hello,

straight to the point.

Can somebody help me with custom maid 3D2? I want this game to be just a normal dating-sim (AA). Is there any hope of that is possible.

If so what do I need to download because I don't know what to install. No R-18 if possible.

Thanks for your help

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Hello,

straight to the point.

Can somebody help me with custom maid 3D2? I want this game to be just a normal dating-sim (AA). Is there any hope of that is possible.

If so what do I need to download because I don't know what to install. No R-18 if possible.

Thanks for your help
Download CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2: It's a Night Magic then if you don't want R18 contents. Don't bother touching adult patch or all other DLCs linked at this subforum since most of them only applicable for adult version. You can buy it on Steam too.
no i meant mods, I know how to install dlc, I just cant find them
It entirely depends on which mod do you want to install. One mod's installation method may not work for other mods due to the used component and the form of the mods.

Reactions: JustDark
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes