Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
If CMI also detect the path then you have nothing to worry about. CMI also fixes the reg by default.
Wait, it does now? How long did I cave in, then?
---
I highly have doubt on KISS actually making a compatibility patch for CM3D2 > COM3D2 since there is no EN version of CM3D2. At least there is a special event which basically flags CM3D2 personality maids in COM3D2 as 'transfer maid'. Looking forward for it.

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
It's because you are using a variant of LO body, probably the default body replacement from CMI, while the equipped items are vanilla. The only way to fix them is to transfer shapekeys from the body to the clothes models with Blender.
is a good read. Give it a try. It's easier than it looks.
Could also be a plugin that triggers this behaviour. Something that can modify the orgasm shapekey or whatever. Maybe YotogiSlider (F5 during yotogi). Something that causes convulsions.
Or you have a potato pc that can't keep up with the sk deformation calculations. SKaccelerator might help.
thank you!

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
any available uncensored patch link? I couldn't find it
Thanks
Check CMI at here:
It has various of mods as well as uncensor mod and patches. Check your COM3D2 version, then download and install the correct version (1.09 and below get 2.5.0.1 version, and 1.10+ get the latest version)

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
Use Maid Fiddler; you can install it together with CMI at my post above. As always, you want to make a backup for your save if you want to mess up the game with cheats.
hey, is there a instruction on how to install it into the game? I already installed it but idk if its working

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
hey, is there a instruction on how to install it into the game? I already installed it but idk if its working
Install normally, then link to your COM3D2 folder such as C:\Program Files\Nutaku\CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2\ or wherever you installed/extracted the game during the Maid Fiddler's installation process. After that, run Maid Fiddler and the game (you can run whichever first), and load up the save file. Maid Fiddler will then will detect your save file. Feel free to mess up with the Maid Fiddler, but make sure to backup your unmodified save (make a save copy on other slots). If anything breaks, your save may gone forever.

TheVee

Jun 12, 2019
Can someone help me with the download page. Which Link am i supposed to click and download from if i want the game uncensored and all dlcs included?

llollosxd

Nov 26, 2021
hi, does anyone know where can i download the dlc's free for COM3d2 english steam version? i downloaded and installed the sweet devil personality pack in japanese for the game and as soon as i opened the game it gave me an error saying en tutorial or something like that

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
hi, does anyone know where can i download the dlc's free for COM3d2 english steam version? i downloaded and installed the sweet devil personality pack in japanese for the game and as soon as i opened the game it gave me an error saying en tutorial or something like that
Japanese and English version are not meant to be installed to one each other. Go get the English version. Also, you must either:
  • Install adult patch DLC first so your Steam install is converted to R18 install, or
  • Just download any repacks at the torrent/R18 base game from the OP, extract and overwrite everything on your Steam install, then install DLCs you need accordingly (former one is better)
For DLC download link, see previous page.

llollosxd

Nov 26, 2021
yes i had the r18 patch installed but i had to re install my game through steam again, by repack you mean this one?: ? does this come with the latest english version dlc's?

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
yes i had the r18 patch installed but i had to re install my game through steam again, by repack you mean this one?: ? does this come with the latest english version dlc's?
Now that's odd. I remember I fully reinstalled it from Steam first, and overwriting with the repack. Nothing bad happened until now.

The only way to see if it's latest or not is by reading the notes. Pretty sure that's the latest, but double-check just in case.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
None of them. Search for COM3D2_EN R4 on sukebei.nyaa.si and read the guide.
Hi what is the latest COM Modular Installer and where is it usually? free online?

I'm downloading the
and your pack and I was just reading on your torrent page and saw that..

..oh, I think I saw it's in the pack after reading a lot sry.. hopefully it's easy to use and update stuff with

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes