Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
hello i'm new to this series, i saw there's 2 COM3D2 one is i assume japanese with english patch and this one, which one do you guys recommend to play?

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
hello i'm new to this series, i saw there's 2 COM3D2 one is i assume japanese with english patch and this one, which one do you guys recommend to play?
In my opinion, you have two choices:
- If you want a no-fuss setup and have a game that is ready to play as-is, and you don't bother reading Japanese, go get English version. The latest AIO pack for COM3D2EN is R4, see inlolzwetrust's posts. R4 without mods measures about 60GB extracted. Do not download "It's a Night Magic" version, is's just the base game with stripped R18 contents (no yotogi scenes obviously, and some costumes/parts are unavailable). However, if you already download it, you can install adult supplement patch to convert your INM install to regular COM3D2.
> Fun fact: Judging from the Queen-S personality which originates from CM3D2, COM3D2EN won't have transfer maid feature (correct me if I'm wrong). Instead, you have an event which will flags some character personality from CM3D2 as 'transfer maid'.
- If you want to fully experience the game with most complete content, and willing to install at least a translation mod, go get Japanese version. I forgot how big JP size is, but judging from obsolete(?) KR community's AIO pack, it measures about 120+ GB extracted. Remember that you can install mods so the game will display in English rather than Japanese. There are CR-Edit version too, but that's beyond my comprehension. If you have CM3D2 and COM3D2 with certain version installed, you can install compatibility pack to 'transfer' maids from CM3D2 to COM3D2.

I myself installed EN version because my potato laptop can't handle that huge size in one go.

Do note that both games still censored, so you need mods to disable the censoring mosaics and stuffs.

Reactions: Arthicc

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
In my opinion, you have two choices:
- If you want a no-fuss setup and have a game that is ready to play as-is, and you don't bother reading Japanese, go get English version. The latest AIO pack for COM3D2EN is R4, see inlolzwetrust's posts. R4 without mods measures about 60GB extracted. Do not download "It's a Night Magic" version, is's just the base game with stripped R18 contents (no yotogi scenes obviously, and some costumes/parts are unavailable). However, if you already download it, you can install adult supplement patch to convert your INM install to regular COM3D2.
> Fun fact: Judging from the Queen-S personality which originates from CM3D2, COM3D2EN won't have transfer maid feature (correct me if I'm wrong). Instead, you have an event which will flags some character personality from CM3D2 as 'transfer maid'.
- If you want to fully experience the game with most complete content, and willing to install at least a translation mod, go get Japanese version. I forgot how big JP size is, but judging from obsolete(?) KR community's AIO pack, it measures about 120+ GB extracted. Remember that you can install mods so the game will display in English rather than Japanese. There are CR-Edit version too, but that's beyond my comprehension. If you have CM3D2 and COM3D2 with certain version installed, you can install compatibility pack to 'transfer' maids from CM3D2 to COM3D2.

I myself installed EN version because my potato laptop can't handle that huge size in one go.

Do note that both games still censored, so you need mods to disable the censoring mosaics and stuffs.
thanks, i assume the japanese version you mean is on other thread called COM3D2 AIO v5? i had already downloaded that one and still extracting it now. i'm not sure but the one on that thread is like 30gb.
i'll give this one a try since it looks less complicated and i also don't have that much storage to spare as well.

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
thanks, i assume the japanese version you mean is on other thread called COM3D2 AIO v5? i had already downloaded that one and still extracting it now. i'm not sure but the one on that thread is like 30gb.
i'll give this one a try since it looks less complicated and i also don't have that much storage to spare as well.
30GB is way smaller compared to EN ones... is it outdated?

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
30GB is way smaller compared to EN ones... is it outdated?
i think it is really outdated compare to the one with 180gb. i don't know how to check the current game version but i try to open the game with 100% save file and it contains 2 pure love scene per each personality, how is it compare to EN one?

edit:
i also only see 3 personality at here if it does help to compare with EN one

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I did as you said but nothing changed. Right path inserted but still can't click on the next or exit buttons only the back. Perhaps the installer itself is messed up. Can you do a manual install ?. Thank you for your help.
Did you change paths or anything else ?
Where do you install the update from ? How long is the path? Does it contain japanese characters or weird symbols ?
Try running the updater with japanese locale or move the update to a folder with no UAC restrictions (aka not the Downloads folder). Extract it directly in D drive or any short path. Close the game and anything that was opened from the game folder before updating.
Try a simple system reboot.
If nothing works try downloading the update again (1.10.1 is latest for now). The zip could be corrupted.

i think it is really outdated compare to the one with 180gb. i don't know how to check the current game version but i try to open the game with 100% save file and it contains 2 pure love scene per each personality, how is it compare to EN one?

edit:
i also only see 3 personality at here if it does help to compare with EN one
Scrap that piece of shit AIO. That is en version 1.00 with no dlc and random useless mods.
If you're not gaming on a toaster then check my sig and read the guide carefully. It will probably take a whole day to install everything but in the end it will be worth it.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Did you change paths or anything else ?
Where do you install the update from ? How long is the path? Does it contain japanese characters or weird symbols ?
Try running the updater with japanese locale or move the update to a folder with no UAC restrictions (aka not the Downloads folder). Extract it directly in D drive or any short path. Close the game and anything that was opened from the game folder before updating.
Try a simple system reboot.
If nothing works try downloading the update again (1.10.1 is latest for now). The zip could be corrupted.

Scrap that piece of shit AIO. That is en version 1.00 with no dlc and random useless mods.
If you're not gaming on a toaster then check my sig and read the guide carefully. It will probably take a whole day to install everything but in the end it will be worth it.

I made sure the path was shortened to game folder name and then com3d2. Ran set_install_directory and still had the same problem. I decided to try something different and right or wrong and by accident I was able to update to 1.10.1

What I did was extract the update from the zip to an outside location into a folder (working) on my D:\ drive then ran update.exe.
The popup from that was like it should have been. A description about the update ver. and a button to select the path. Here is the ACCIDENT... The next popup was window for address and 3 buttons at the bottom. NEXT... didn't work, END... didn't work so I hit BACK. On that screen which was the first on I was going to hit EXIT but my mouse is extremely fast in which I hit the NEXT button by mistake and the update started. SO it appears that the first page sends you to a page to enter destination of the install then you have to go back to first page in order to do the update.

Due to your patience and suggestions I was able to get the update done and I thank you. I do have a couple of questions if you don't mind. 1. I'm not really sure why I did the update as I can't see anything different from 1.09 other than being an updated version. The translation part is fine. That always help when you don't speak Japanese. I don't have the 'KISS EVENT 2017 March item set INM & Cosplay Costume Set' that the update fixed the item not showing up when selected. Don't even know where to get it.

Second Question : When installing GP01 and GP02 and any updates, should I extract them somewhere else on drive and then do the update. I probably stupidly extracted them to game root and then did the update and I have noticed a lot of duplicate files that more than likely don't need to be there.

I've come across a COM3d2 1.09 (Nutaku R18 Ver.) its 45.8 gb and was wandering if maybe I should DL that. The header reads [COM3d2] Custom Order Maid 3d2 English Vanilla Repack R4. That big of a file one would thing it has GP1 & 2 installed along with the 4 zip files for the adult content. Right now it seems that the game I'm playing is no where near that of a compressed 45.8 gb game. Right now what I'm playing is very boreing.

Once again I thank you for all your help. I am however learning just how hard it can be to play a Japanese game when you don't have the first clue how to go about it. I have an i7 with a Geforce RTX 8gb Video ram and the game looks really great. Once again thank you.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Due to your patience and suggestions I was able to get the update done and I thank you.
Glad that it worked eventually.

Second Question : When installing GP01 and GP02 and any updates, should I extract them somewhere else on drive and then do the update. I probably stupidly extracted them to game root and then did the update and I have noticed a lot of duplicate files that more than likely don't need to be there.
Absolutely. If you extract any dlc or update zip directly in the game folder you wreck the game because it force overwrites the paths.dat and possibly downgrade existing arc files. It could in theory be fixed if you force install the latest update but no guarantees. kiss code is already a mess. One wrong move and it all goes to hell.

I've come across a COM3d2 1.09 (Nutaku R18 Ver.) its 45.8 gb and was wandering if maybe I should DL that. The header reads [COM3d2] Custom Order Maid 3d2 English Vanilla Repack R4. That big of a file one would thing it has GP1 & 2 installed along with the 4 zip files for the adult content. Right now it seems that the game I'm playing is no where near that of a compressed 45.8 gb game. Right now what I'm playing is very boreing.
Guess who made that. Read the guide and everything will work fine.
If the full en version is not enough then you can check my sig and go for Custom Maid Ultimate. All available dlc, 22 personalities and a ton of useful mods provided with modpack R4.2. Most downloaded presets should display correctly but you will still need character specific mods. You need at least 210GB of SSD storage. And that's just the basics.

Last edited:

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
thanks I'm gonna check it out

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Glad that it worked eventually.

Absolutely. If you extract any dlc or update zip directly in the game folder you wreck the game because it force overwrites the paths.dat and possibly downgrade existing arc files. It could in theory be fixed if you force install the latest update but no guarantees. kiss code is already a mess. One wrong move and it all goes to hell.

Guess who made that. Read the guide and everything will work fine.
If the full en version is not enough then you can check my sig and go for Custom Maid Ultimate. All available dlc, 22 personalities and a ton of useful mods provided with modpack R4.2. Most downloaded presets should display correctly but you will still need character specific mods. You need at least 210GB of SSD storage. And that's just the basics.

Thabks and be safe.

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
Hello again, i finished download the repack from inlolzwetrust and when i try to extract it, it keeps giving me error like this. I tried to change the extraction path to something shorter like D:/Games and others but it still giving me same error, this is already my 4th time trying to extract it.
20211105_142533.jpg

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Hello again, i finished download the repack from inlolzwetrust and when i try to extract it, it keeps giving me error like this. I tried to change the extraction path to something shorter like D:/Games and others but it still giving me same error, this is already my 4th time trying to extract it.
There's something wrong with your download, then. Maybe ask inlolzwetrust for the file's checksum, and compare it to yours. One of them must be faulty, so redownload that problematic part file.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 1485493
Force a hash check with your torrent client and it will fix corrupted files.

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
Don't.

Wait, you can disable shadow all along? Might worth a try.

in com3d2 folder theres config file shadow quality none vsync false and bloom also false bloom value 0 these can be settted from ingame but setting bloom to false can only be done in config file

after installin uncensor lol my fps is half getting 30 where i used to get 60 and 20 where i used to get 40
i think disabling the audience will help but i dunno how to disable em lol

NightyLife

Apr 28, 2017
i been trying to activate the marriage sense with the blunt girl after I got one event and then nothing afterward,
did I miss something?

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
i been trying to activate the marriage sense with the blunt girl after I got one event and then nothing afterward,
did I miss something?
Have you installed GP-02 patch for Blunt personality? You still need GP-02 patch for some personality even if it's released after GP-02. This includes, but not limited to Blunt personality.

Note: Not all personality supports GP-01, GP-02, or GP-01Fb contents, as well as yotogi classes. Refer to the Japanese version to see the compatibility between personality and GP updates.

NightyLife

Apr 28, 2017
Have you installed GP-02 patch for Blunt personality? You still need GP-02 patch for some personality even if it's released after GP-02. This includes, but not limited to Blunt personality.

Note: Not all personality supports GP-01, GP-02, or GP-01Fb contents, as well as yotogi classes. Refer to the Japanese version to see the compatibility between personality and GP updates.
ahh yeah I noticed I can't see the private mode, thought i had installed it but i need to reapply it(i got bugged), that fixed it. nevermind, thank you!

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes