Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Shoot, after installing the personality pack Blunt Girl and GP-02 update of that personality, my game won't load when hiring new maids. It's stuck on the loading screen.
Maybe updating to 1.10 can do? The update is recently shown on the game. Currently still on 1.09, downloading the upate.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Shoot, after installing the personality pack Blunt Girl and GP-02 update of that personality, my game won't load when hiring new maids. It's stuck on the loading screen.
Maybe updating to 1.10 can do? The update is recently shown on the game. Currently still on 1.09, downloading the upate.
if you update to 1.10 you also have to update CMI to latest version. CMI 2.5.0.1 won't work on 1.10

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
if you update to 1.10 you also have to update CMI to latest version. CMI 2.5.0.1 won't work on 1.10
Still doesn't work, even after mod reinstallation. I should try full reinstall the mod. If anything else fails, a complete reinstall won't hurt.

If anything, the game stuck on loading while the log output shows this:
Code:
[Info   : Unity Log] AddModsSlider : Initialization complete.
[Info   : Unity Log] データのロード処理が完了しました。
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] Files began loading at: 00:00:00.1286099
[Info   : Unity Log] 既に通過しているチュートリアルだったので、チュートリアル用UIは表示しません。
終了時のコールバックを実行します。
[Info   :   Console] Setting FOV: 35
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] .Mods finished loading at: 00:00:00.8953224
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] Standard mods finished loading at: 00:00:01.0439541
EDIT: That took a whole 7 minute to load everything up. What.
Code:
[Info   :   Console] PropMyItem: Menu files are ready
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] Vanilla menus finished loading at: 00:07:24.7560321. We also spent 00:07:12.8251504 waiting for an unmodified database to finish loading...
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] All loaders finished at: 00:07:24.7622750.
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] Loading completely done at: 00:07:26.4645428.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Still doesn't work, even after mod reinstallation. I should try full reinstall the mod. If anything else fails, a complete reinstall won't hurt.

If anything, the game stuck on loading while the log output shows this:
Code:
[Info   : Unity Log] AddModsSlider : Initialization complete.
[Info   : Unity Log] データのロード処理が完了しました。
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] Files began loading at: 00:00:00.1286099
[Info   : Unity Log] 既に通過しているチュートリアルだったので、チュートリアル用UIは表示しません。
終了時のコールバックを実行します。
[Info   :   Console] Setting FOV: 35
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] .Mods finished loading at: 00:00:00.8953224
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] Standard mods finished loading at: 00:00:01.0439541
EDIT: That took a whole 7 minute to load everything up. What.
Code:
[Info   :   Console] PropMyItem: Menu files are ready
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] Vanilla menus finished loading at: 00:07:24.7560321. We also spent 00:07:12.8251504 waiting for an unmodified database to finish loading...
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] All loaders finished at: 00:07:24.7622750.
[Info   :ShortMenuLoader] Loading completely done at: 00:07:26.4645428.
It will be much faster next time you load edit mode. I'd remove PropMyItem because it slows down loading.

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
NEWS: CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 1.10.1 (edited) update is released. That means, we can embrace the weird versioning KISS give to us, so we can install CMI again!

EDIT: Oh my, why minor updates after I literally download the major update.
---
It will be much faster next time you load edit mode. I'd remove PropMyItem because it slows down loading.
I see the reason why it slows down the game. In your personal opinion, what mods do you not recommend to install?

Somethingutter

Jun 2, 2018
Hey Inlolzwetrust is r4 still the latest repack for the English version of COM3D2?

Edit: I believe the answer to that is yes and the rest are in vol.6. Sorry for not reading the above comments

Last edited:

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Hey Inlolzwetrust is r4 still the latest repack for the English version of COM3D2?

Edit: I believe the answer to that is yes and the rest are in vol.6. Sorry for not reading the above comments
DLC-wise it's the latest one. If the DLC is not present in the repack you can read their readme file, or whatever they link (how-to install). Version-wise it's one version behind. Latest one is 1.10.1, changing major files versioning as well as fixing stuffs, allowing latest CMI to be installed.

Reactions: Somethingutter

Somethingutter

Jun 2, 2018
DLC-wise it's the latest one. If the DLC is not present in the repack you can read their readme file, or whatever they link (how-to install). Version-wise it's one version behind. Latest one is 1.10.1, changing major files versioning as well as fixing stuffs, allowing latest CMI to be installed.
Sorry if I didn't understand but the only difference between the repack version and the latest version is some bug fix and the ability for latest CMI installation?(for the most part anyways)

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Sorry if I didn't understand but the only difference between the repack version and the latest version is some bug fix and the ability for latest CMI installation?(for the most part anyways)
TLDR: Yes.
Longer version: For some reasons KISS changed the file versioning from 1.09 to 1.10, making any future CMI install after 2.5.0.1 unsupported due to how the CMI devs dealing with KISS file versioning. Also, if anything bug fix-wise, it's just the translation improvement and fix, also some free outfits.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
TLDR: Yes.
Longer version: For some reasons KISS changed the file versioning from 1.09 to 1.10, making any future CMI install after 2.5.0.1 unsupported due to how the CMI devs dealing with KISS file versioning. Also, if anything bug fix-wise, it's just the translation improvement and fix, also some free outfits.
It's quite the opposite. The new versioning format allows installing the new CMI builds. That's why you were stuck on CMI 2.5.0.1 this whole time

Reactions: Somethingutter

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Quick dumb question but, like Illusion games, is there a place to share custom characters and if so, where is it?
Assuming you want known characters and not some random vanilla maids, then that place would be Discord. Don't expect to find presets easily. CM community doesn't usually share presets because they require lots of mods which you more than likely don't have. For the rest a simple google search returns .
can anyone make a MOD Multiple Pregnancy x-ray? looks interesting
What's wrong with the normal pregnancy x-ray mod ?

Somethingutter

Jun 2, 2018
It's quite the opposite. The new versioning format allows installing the new CMI builds. That's why you were stuck on CMI 2.5.0.1 this whole time
Understood. Thanks as always. One final question though. Is there any major differences between the older and newer CMI for which reason I should find a way to update the game version?

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
That clears up the issue. Thanks!

In very TLDR, yes. You need to install Dance DLCs to unlock it. After installations, some songs are unlocked by default, others must progress from event. Either way, casual dance mode (not the club ones where you fill the gauge or VS battles) can be used to access and watch any dance anytime, as it doesn't regard 'unlock' status.
---
Anyway, is there any mod that eliminates 3D rendering in Dance mode? My potato laptop is dying due to low FPS, from 60 FPS normally with 1 maid, down to 15 FPS in dance mode. The rhythm game is borderline buggy with my potato laptop; furthermore +5 visual offset is not enough to sync the notes...
disable bloomand shadow fps will go up i get 40 50 fps with 1 girl 30 with 3 lol and if theres a way to speed up the game on potato tellme
m sleepy so would be nice if u can tell me where to get the only the dancing dlcs for free?lol

Last edited:

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I am trying to do the com3d2_update1.10.1 with no success. I tried as administrator and just clicking the update.exe with no luck. I get message can't find installation folder. The updater checks the box by com3d2 and opens explorer. I route to where the com3d2 exe is and click ok. Back at loader screen everything appears ok but you can't choose the next button or the exit button. You can choose back but that is it. You have to x it out in order to close window. I did the 109 without any problem so I figured I must be doing something wrong. Perhaps someone knows what I am doing wrong or what I need to do.

The patch is suppose to make outfits stay visible and make correction and additions of some translations in game. Thanks for any help.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I am trying to do the com3d2_update1.10.1 with no success. I tried as administrator and just clicking the update.exe with no luck. I get message can't find installation folder. The updater checks the box by com3d2 and opens explorer. I route to where the com3d2 exe is and click ok. Back at loader screen everything appears ok but you can't choose the next button or the exit button. You can choose back but that is it. You have to x it out in order to close window. I did the 109 without any problem so I figured I must be doing something wrong. Perhaps someone knows what I am doing wrong or what I need to do.

The patch is suppose to make outfits stay visible and make correction and additions of some translations in game. Thanks for any help.
Try fixing the registry entry if that's the issue. Extract this in COM folder where the game exe is and run the script.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Try fixing the registry entry if that's the issue. Extract this in COM folder where the game exe is and run the script.

Thanks for your reply. I did as you said but nothing changed. Right path inserted but still can't click on the next or exit buttons only the back. Perhaps the installer itself is messed up. Can you do a manual install ?. Thank you for your help.

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for your reply. I did as you said but nothing changed. Right path inserted but still can't click on the next or exit buttons only the back. Perhaps the installer itself is messed up. Can you do a manual install ?. Thank you for your help.
Don't.
disable bloomand shadow fps will go up i get 40 50 fps with 1 girl 30 with 3 lol and if theres a way to speed up the game on potato tellme
m sleepy so would be nice if u can tell me where to get the only the dancing dlcs for free?lol
Wait, you can disable shadow all along? Might worth a try.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes