Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

khamphetlao

Jul 28, 2017

who to know this link game version and link from f95zone which one is version newer and modded complete more

Jan 23, 2019
so if got it rigth if i want the version of the game with the most content i should:
1)download and extract the repack after following the instalation guide
2)eventually instal an uncensor / mods
3) download the volume 6 DLCs ?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

who to know this link game version and link from f95zone which one is version newer and modded complete more
This is the JP version. It's newer and more complete (many more personalities and mod compatibility)

BUT

You need to add the translations by yourself. I suggest CMI (modpack):
(compatible ONLY with JP version)

Reactions: khamphetlao

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
I can't seem to find the answer in this thread. Can I install this complete repack on top of my Steam version by just extract-and-overwrite my Steam install?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
so if got it rigth if i want the version of the game with the most content i should:
1)download and extract the repack after following the instalation guide
2)eventually instal an uncensor / mods
3) download the volume 6 DLCs ?
That just about sums it up

That repack is mainly used by the korean community. It hasn't seen much testing but it should work. You have to run two scripts for each game. The one that unpacks the exe (why?) and the one that adds the registry keys. Don't run anything else from there and definitely don't install plugins (if any) from that repack. I know the uploader, his uploads are safe but sometimes it's a hit or miss. Expect bugs.

any info on r5 coming soon, also new personality announced is coming
Is it really that big of a deal to manually install a bunch of dlc? I don't see any reason to rush R5.
Anyways, I won't release it until the game gets updated to jp 2.x.x equivalent.

I can't seem to find the answer in this thread. Can I install this complete repack on top of my Steam version by just extract-and-overwrite my Steam install?
That's one way to break both versions. Never extract anything in the game folder unless explicitly instructed to do so.
Scrap the steam version entirely. Salvage whatever presets you created and the savedata. I'm not even sure if they're compatible with R18 version anyways.
If you want to use a full repack, use and read the instructions carefully.

The op is old and there's nobody to update it.

Reactions: randomchanger173

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
That's one way to break both versions. Never extract anything in the game folder unless explicitly instructed to do so.
Scrap the steam version entirely. Salvage whatever presets you created and the savedata. I'm not even sure if they're compatible with R18 version anyways.

Even after I installed the R18 update DLC? That's interesting. Guess I should backup my save files.

Also, yeah. I got the latest EN repack recently. I'm curious what happens if I do it so I will do it anyways, wish me luck on few posts ahead.

EDIT: It works. As long as my Steam install is converted to R18 version, I can just extract and overwrite everything on my curent install. However, there are verrrrrry minor bug on the costume presets, I'll post the image once my restrictions are lifted up.

Last edited:

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
got the vanilla repack time to dl mod pack lol also i tried to seed but coulnt? upload speed was 10 kb? while i was downloading com3d 1st upload speed can reach 30mbps if i want but not on repack so tell me a fix?

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
That just about sums it up

That repack is mainly used by the korean community. It hasn't seen much testing but it should work. You have to run two scripts for each game. The one that unpacks the exe (why?) and the one that adds the registry keys. Don't run anything else from there and definitely don't install plugins (if any) from that repack. I know the uploader, his uploads are safe but sometimes it's a hit or miss. Expect bugs.

Is it really that big of a deal to manually install a bunch of dlc? I don't see any reason to rush R5.
Anyways, I won't release it until the game gets updated to jp 2.x.x equivalent.

what volume does r4 go up to?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
got the vanilla repack time to dl mod pack lol also i tried to seed but coulnt? upload speed was 10 kb? while i was downloading com3d 1st upload speed can reach 30mbps if i want but not on repack so tell me a fix?
The modpack is not for en version. Also the torrent for modpack R4 is obsolete. Latest is R4.2. The difference is huge despite the version number.
If you want to use the modpack you need Custom Maid Ultimate. That's more than 200GB. Don't blame me if you didn't read instructions and you get a ton of errors because you are missing jp exclusive dlc and CM linked to COM. You have been warned.
Upload speed depends on the number of leeches. If nobody is downloading at that time your UL speed is <10kb

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
I recently bought the game through steam and bought the overpriced dlc (which i didnt knew just how little stuff it had). I did some researched on the game noticing that there's many stuff, including the r-18 patched, arent in the steam version forcing me to a patch which (for gods know why) I have to pay for.
Got the r-18 patch and nothing bad happened yet (besides the fact my previous save file wasnt working and loading the outfit and hair isnt instant and had this wait time) but I have a question if I want to download the bonus content and the dlc's: Will there be any problems if I placed the files into the steam files while the dlc I bought from steam will break the game or any unforeseen problems?

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
I recently bought the game through steam and bought the overpriced dlc (which i didnt knew just how little stuff it had). I did some researched on the game noticing that there's many stuff, including the r-18 patched, arent in the steam version forcing me to a patch which (for gods know why) I have to pay for.
Got the r-18 patch and nothing bad happened yet (besides the fact my previous save file wasnt working and loading the outfit and hair isnt instant and had this wait time) but I have a question if I want to download the bonus content and the dlc's: Will there be any problems if I placed the files into the steam files while the dlc I bought from steam will break the game or any unforeseen problems?
This requires further testing. I never get any DLCs from Steam other than NEKOPARA ones (I believe I get that DLC for free). Using only R18 patch after the DLC is downloaded, I can play it just fine.
I think you should install all DLCs you get from Steam first, then install R18 patch. Just to be safe.
---
Oh, by the way. Here is the promised "weird" screenshot. I swear I don't photoshop the screenshot. It looks hilarious though.
img20211027001900.png

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Oh, by the way. Here is the promised "weird" screenshot. I swear I don't photoshop the screenshot. It looks hilarious though.
View attachment 1471063
You mean that erased card ? That's how they delivered it. Somewhere they fucked up. There are two sets of icons that share the same name. One in parts_dlc317.arc and one in parts_dlc320.arc. The ones from 317 are good but the game decides that the ones from 320 should take priority and you end up with these bad icons instead. The only way to fix it is to extract the good icons and add them to mod folder. Mods take priority.
For the amount they charge for a dlc you'd think that they test their shit.

Last edited:

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
well i did read the guide but forgot coz its been days i understand now but still got some questions like
the repack seems to be missing few songs?there are new songs but not old ones i forgot the names?
does that mean before i had the jp version with mtl? but i dont remeber having a 200gb game lol but it was over 100gb
wuts the total number of song? and how to get all ?at this point i dont care bout anything else i dont need mods just all the dances and maybe r18 patch lol
in past i downloaded from fapforfun it was aio maybe

so i used dlc checked found 6 dance dlc i had some of them before lol guess i have to download other one forall dances?

Last edited:

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
The only way to fix it is to extract the good icons and add them to mod folder. Mods take priority.
That clears up the issue. Thanks!
so i used dlc checked found 6 dance dlc i had some of them before lol guess i have to download other one forall dances?
In very TLDR, yes. You need to install Dance DLCs to unlock it. After installations, some songs are unlocked by default, others must progress from event. Either way, casual dance mode (not the club ones where you fill the gauge or VS battles) can be used to access and watch any dance anytime, as it doesn't regard 'unlock' status.
---
Anyway, is there any mod that eliminates 3D rendering in Dance mode? My potato laptop is dying due to low FPS, from 60 FPS normally with 1 maid, down to 15 FPS in dance mode. The rhythm game is borderline buggy with my potato laptop; furthermore +5 visual offset is not enough to sync the notes...

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
That clears up the issue. Thanks!

In very TLDR, yes. You need to install Dance DLCs to unlock it. After installations, some songs are unlocked by default, others must progress from event. Either way, casual dance mode (not the club ones where you fill the gauge or VS battles) can be used to access and watch any dance anytime, as it doesn't regard 'unlock' status.
---
Anyway, is there any mod that eliminates 3D rendering in Dance mode? My potato laptop is dying due to low FPS, from 60 FPS normally with 1 maid, down to 15 FPS in dance mode. The rhythm game is borderline buggy with my potato laptop; furthermore +5 visual offset is not enough to sync the notes...
Cheat your way out of that stupid rhythm dance game. Use maid fiddler to raise the singing/dancing stats and you'll be able to skip the dance entirely. You win by default.

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Cheat your way out of that stupid rhythm dance game. Use maid fiddler to raise the singing/dancing stats and you'll be able to skip the dance entirely. You win by default.
Already finished first arc without Maid Fiddler. I forgot that the club dance ones (you trigger it by filling gauge every day first, and proceed during night) can't be skipped; that's why I wonder if there is any mods for that.
---
In any case, your EN repack v4 has much more missing feature on personality Queen-S; compared to the Sweet Little Devil. Is that means there are DLCs yet to be included in the repack?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Already finished first arc without Maid Fiddler. I forgot that the club dance ones (you trigger it by filling gauge every day first, and proceed during night) can't be skipped; that's why I wonder if there is any mods for that.
---
In any case, your EN repack v4 has much more missing feature on personality Queen-S; compared to the Sweet Little Devil. Is that means there are DLCs yet to be included in the repack?
Everything that is missing from R4 repack is in vol 6. If it's not in there either then it doesn't exist.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Next week (11/4) they are releasing the Overbearing and preppy girl maid! Sounds like they are going to try and release 1 per quarter for the futre. Probably since the Int'l version has all the GP from Japan. They did note that quite a few personalities don't have GP compatibility in Japan.

This is the Japanese site for the maid personality

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes