Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
i am fking confuse to which link i should download, the first one i download was " Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack) " which run good but then when i scroll down and i saw the complete repack i was like "lmao did i download the wrong fking game?" so my question is do i have to download the complete repack? or i can just roll with my first download :-:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i am fking confuse to which link i should download, the first one i download was " Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack) " which run good but then when i scroll down and i saw the complete repack i was like "lmao did i download the wrong fking game?" so my question is do i have to download the complete repack? or i can just roll with my first download :-:
R4 repack is da wae. The rest is there just to fill a page and op hasn't been updated in ages. And even with R4 vanilla repack you still have to install a bunch of dlc from vol 6 manually

mughe51201

Mar 2, 2020
R4 repack is da wae. The rest is there just to fill a page and op hasn't been updated in ages. And even with R4 vanilla repack you still have to install a bunch of dlc from vol 6 manually
hi i downloaded R4 repack but it's seem only has 5 personalites just dont know why the sixth was missing ?

CoomerBoomer

Jul 28, 2020
I'm having an issue with CMI 2.5.3
I have the English vanilla repack R4 on the latest update 1.0.9

When I open CMI and it asks me if I have a CR-edit version I select no as per instructions since I have the English version of the game. I then progress through the installer until I am at the installation directory page. When I click next to confirm it gives me this screen

Picture1.png

Does anyone have a clue on how to deal with this? Also, is it possible to run an older instance of CMI (2.4.7 for example) on the current English version? Any help would be very much appreciated.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018

When I open CMI and it asks me if I have a CR-edit version I select no as per instructions since I have the English version of the game. I then progress through the installer until I am at the installation directory page. When I click next to confirm it gives me this screen

View attachment 1449052

Does anyone have a clue on how to deal with this? Also, is it possible to run an older instance of CMI (2.4.7 for example) on the current English version? Any help would be very much appreciated.
Have you seen that thing that is linked in the Vanilla Repack R4 torrent description ? Did you click on it ?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

View attachment 1449052

You will need to download the CMI version that works with your COM3D version.

From the github just go down a few versions and download that cmi instead. Can't remember the exact version number but it shpuld be there in the installation instructions what CMi version to download. Don't download the latest as the English version is way behind.

Reactions: CoomerBoomer

CoomerBoomer

Jul 28, 2020
You will need to download the CMI version that works with your COM3D version.

From the github just go down a few versions and download that cmi instead. Can't remember the exact version number but it shpuld be there in the installation instructions what CMi version to download. Don't download the latest as the English version is way behind.
Got it now. Thank you.

Note for English version players with the same problem:
Do not use CMI version 2.5 and above at the moment. It still doesn't support your version of the game. Instead I recommend you get CMI 2.4.7 which is the latest release that supports the English version.

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

newtocom3d2

Oct 13, 2021
Sorry for asking a newbie question. Thx!

I support the creator of this game and bought an English version copy from nutaku.net

However as everyone knows there are mosaics, what can I do or buy to remove it?

Sorry for the newbie question! Thanks for your help!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry for asking a newbie question. Thx!

I support the creator of this game and bought an English version copy from nutaku.net

However as everyone knows there are mosaics, what can I do or buy to remove it?

Sorry for the newbie question! Thanks for your help!
Get and it will remove mosaics. It is the last version that is designed to work with en version. It does a lot more than that so I suggest you read the CMI documentation. Installation process is braindead friendly but for best results use the Similar to Noctsoul AIO preset and disable i18nEx. You shouldn't use that in En version. Keep XUnityAutotranslator if you install mods.
The installer will offer to disable translation plugins when it detect En version. If you agree, there is a bug that will default the plugin selection to Basic preset. Basic is a terrible choice because you won't even be able to use downloaded presets correctly. Select the preset you wanted again and check if the plugin selection is what you wanted.
If you have GP01fb expansion dlc then Scout mode will be locked because of a script that was initially designed for Jp version only. Either remove that script or replace it with the one below. Extract it and replace the file from scripts folder.

newtocom3d2

Oct 13, 2021
Get and it will remove mosaics. It is the last version that is designed to work with en version. It does a lot more than that so I suggest you read the CMI documentation. Installation process is braindead friendly but for best results use the Similar to Noctsoul AIO preset and disable i18nEx. You shouldn't use that in En version. Keep XUnityAutotranslator if you install mods.
The installer will offer to disable translation plugins when it detect En version. If you agree, there is a bug that will default the plugin selection to Basic preset. Basic is a terrible choice because you won't even be able to use downloaded presets correctly. Select the preset you wanted again and check if the plugin selection is what you wanted.
If you have GP01fb expansion dlc then Scout mode will be locked because of a script that was initially designed for Jp version only. Either remove that script or replace it with the one below. Extract it and replace the file from scripts folder.
Thanks very much!

I intend to buy the DLC's from Nutaku to support the game creator. I have several questions:

1. What is the difference between FB and non-FB DLC?

2. What is the difference between COM3D2.exe and COM3D2x64.exe? Which one should I use?

3. During yotogi sessions can I move the camera?

4. Is there a completion save file I can download if I want to skip all the leveling up work myself?

Thanks very much!

Last edited:

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Can someone tell what's this room i'm missing ?? And how to obtain it ??

I beleive i've cleared all the idol stories. I'm also stucked with a Shrine story or something, any clues with that as well ??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
"You won't find character cards (presets) that easy and if you do they will require a lot of mods that are not specified anywhere or you get the mods set but you have to build the preset yourself because the creator won't share it."
This is one thing I hate about COM3D2 comunity. They are very nice when helping you to install and troubleshoot. But they are jealous of their maids haha

Reactions: Arrocha

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks very much!

I intend to buy the DLC's from Nutaku to support the game creator. I have several questions:

1. What is the difference between FB and non-FB DLC?

2. What is the difference between COM3D2.exe and COM3D2x64.exe? Which one should I use?

3. During yotogi sessions can I move the camera?

4. Is there a completion save file I can download if I want to skip all the leveling up work myself?

Thanks very much!
1. They are not related at all despite the naming. Gp01fb adds better face customization
2. I recommend using the com3d2.exe launcher because it shows news and updates at startup. When pressing start it launches com3d2x64.exe
3. yes
4. we don't do that here because foreign savedata can cause issues if it used mods or anything that you don't have. There is maidfiddler that you can use to raise stats but never use it to force unlock events because sooner or later you will break your save. Use with caution and backup your save more frequently. Let the game unlock events when conditions are met.

newtocom3d2

Oct 13, 2021
1. They are not related at all despite the naming. Gp01fb adds better face customization
2. I recommend using the com3d2.exe launcher because it shows news and updates at startup. When pressing start it launches com3d2x64.exe
3. yes
4. we don't do that here because foreign savedata can cause issues if it used mods or anything that you don't have. There is maidfiddler that you can use to raise stats but never use it to force unlock events because sooner or later you will break your save. Use with caution and backup your save more frequently. Let the game unlock events when conditions are met.
Thank you very much for your help!

I downloaded the CMI from and tried it on my Nutaku-bought game (updated it to latest version), but it does not work.

Do I need to buy the game from English version of S-court instead if I want the CMI to work?

Thx v much!

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

I downloaded the CMI from and tried it on my Nutaku-bought game (updated it to latest version), but it does not work.

Do I need to buy the game from English version of S-court instead if I want the CMI to work?

Thx v much!
COM Modular Installer
requires an updated game. - Included: Full Uncensor/Translation/Plugins - Please read the included documentation for a description of each plugin and FAQ.
Versions 2.3.x / 3.3.x (or above):

⚠️
CMI isn't fully compatible with 2.7/3.7, please update manually i18nEx.
1.09 :

⚠️
CMI 2.5.0.1 is the latest version for
. Do not use versions above, even if CMI says yours is outdated.
- Download is in Assets as COM.Modular.Installer.[version].zip A new version of CMI will be released once
gets a new update, hopefully bringing it on par with
You got the wrong version, probably. Get the 2.5.0.1, see if it works

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018

Thx v much!
As long as you don't have the Steam version (COM3D2 INM) which requires the R18 patch in order to enable adult content everything should work fine.
You need . If it asks if you have CR Edit click "No". This is very important.
Newer CMI releases won't install on en version because they will fail the version check. After a certain version kiss changed the version labeling format.
Newer CMI versions can be installed with a workaround but that's outside the scope of this conversation.

Reactions: brasileirinho

newtocom3d2

Oct 13, 2021
Thx all for your help!

Is there any difference between the English S-court game and the Nutaku game?

If so, which one should I buy from?

Thx!

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes