Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Zwooqovik

Aug 27, 2019
Wow this thing is confusing!
Can some one please help me a bit? What version and/or mod should i download to get strap-on (and optionally futa) content in this game?

castor212

Aug 12, 2020
cannot find hitomi's visit event, so the rest of the av pack vol2 is blocked for me. can anyone help?

thanks in advance!

nanasshit

Aug 14, 2019
I actually just come looking for the English language extraction from this international version (complete with DLC translation).
I suppose no one have that / can send it to me :LOL:
Guess I just download the whole thing...

ellie.icanadi

Aug 10, 2019
Is there any straight forward instructions to help me install this? I think I may just have small brain but everything I go to has either broken links or some other problem with the instructions and I've never been able to get it to install beyond the vanilla game.

Thank you!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I actually just come looking for the English language extraction from this international version (complete with DLC translation).
I suppose no one have that / can send it to me :LOL:
Guess I just download the whole thing...
in my sig search the guide at chapter 5.4. That's all the translation there is to date.

Is there any straight forward instructions to help me install this? I think I may just have small brain but everything I go to has either broken links or some other problem with the instructions and I've never been able to get it to install beyond the vanilla game.
Thank you!
in op, scroll to the bottom, click on the spoiler tab and read the guide for R4. Instructions can't get any more straight forward than that.

Reactions: seden

ellie.icanadi

Aug 10, 2019
in op, scroll to the bottom, click on the spoiler tab and read the guide for R4. Instructions can't get any more straight forward than that.
Thank you for the reply! But I tried that and when I tried to use one of the bits of software, I think I was CMI, it errored out on the update. I'll try it again in a bit though, I probably did something wrong!

tonyparker137

Apr 6, 2019
I scroll through the whole dlc page still cant find another personality pack beside sadist queen or blunt girl,where can I find others personality that fit this verson of game?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Which are the sliders to augment the waist and ass, then set tighter the waist.
The sliders from "more sliders" are great, but which to use is the question.

Thanks in advance.

xXSoulGeoXx

Sep 11, 2021
So, I decided to download Custom Order Maid 3D 2 Summer Edition torrent from kasumeido on Sukebei and currently installing missing DLCs as well as updating the game before using CMI

from the Mod Pack R4 available on Sukebei, I found the most recent comment of the uploader that Update 2.1.2 is the safest Option to use with the recent CMI releases, but that comment was made on July 7, 2021
so I want to be sure before I continue
should I update to the recent released 2.6.1 for COM3D2 or I am okay like this? ( as some of the DLC that missing on that torrent requires 2.5.0+ )

if not, should installing the DLC that doesn't require the highest Update is safe?
mostly asking in order to use the Mod Pack R4

also, should I install CM3D2 as well, as I just want to experience COM3D2 mostly, that and I want to save on space as well
what do I lose if I don't Link CM3D2 and COM3D2 together?

Heck, I myself have been a user of 3D Custom Girl from TechArts3D, and want makes me curious to try COM3D2 is the fact that it has lots of Mods which can in someway acurately create Know Anime Waifus ( Neptune, 02 from Darlinxx and the like )

that, and I love to experience a Character Editor that also lets me play a game using those characters as well

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So, I decided to download Custom Order Maid 3D 2 Summer Edition torrent from kasumeido on Sukebei and currently installing missing DLCs as well as updating the game before using CMI

from the Mod Pack R4 available on Sukebei, I found the most recent comment of the uploader that Update 2.1.2 is the safest Option to use with the recent CMI releases, but that comment was made on July 7, 2021
so I want to be sure before I continue
should I update to the recent released 2.6.1 for COM3D2 or I am okay like this? ( as some of the DLC that missing on that torrent requires 2.5.0+ )

if not, should installing the DLC that doesn't require the highest Update is safe?
mostly asking in order to use the Mod Pack R4

also, should I install CM3D2 as well, as I just want to experience COM3D2 mostly, that and I want to save on space as well
what do I lose if I don't Link CM3D2 and COM3D2 together?

Heck, I myself have been a user of 3D Custom Girl from TechArts3D, and want makes me curious to try COM3D2 is the fact that it has lots of Mods which can in someway acurately create Know Anime Waifus ( Neptune, 02 from Darlinxx and the like )

that, and I love to experience a Character Editor that also lets me play a game using those characters as well
Any update that isn't for COM 3D2.5 is safe. So avoid 3.x.x updates.
All 2.x.x updates are safe.
The Modpack works on any of them. It's not version dependent as long as you have all the required costume dlc. The newest version is R4.1 found on the ulmf COM thread.

xXSoulGeoXx

Sep 11, 2021
Any update that isn't for COM 3D2.5 is safe. So avoid 3.x.x updates.
All 2.x.x updates are safe.
The Modpack works on any of them. It's not version dependent as long as you have all the required costume dlc. The newest version is R4.1 found on the ulmf COM thread.
So its safe to Update to 2.6.1 with COM3D2?
I updated and installed almost all DLC, this would affect my instalation folder of everything should be fine? ( havent installed the DLC that requires updates between 2.5.x and up

as a precaution, I still have a copy of the Ultimate Summer 2020 Torrent from Kasumeido

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So its safe to Update to 2.6.1 with COM3D2?
I updated and installed almost all DLC, this would affect my instalation folder of everything should be fine? ( havent installed the DLC that requires updates between 2.5.x and up

as a precaution, I still have a copy of the Ultimate Summer 2020 Torrent from Kasumeido
2.6.1 is safe. If it wasn't I would have put some kind of warning on the front page, in the guide and in the comments. Plus you'd see warnings everywhere on discord.
The 2.x.x fork is designed to preserve compatibility with plugins and not break anything else.

xXSoulGeoXx

Sep 11, 2021
2.6.1 is safe. If it wasn't I would have put some kind of warning on the front page, in the guide and in the comments. Plus you'd see warnings everywhere on discord.
The 2.x.x fork is designed to preserve compatibility with plugins and not break anything else.
One last question though
Should I still download CM3D2 or I am fine with just COM3D2?
What do I lose if I don't have it and link it to COM3D2

are any of the mods in the R4 release would break or not?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
One last question though
Should I still download CM3D2 or I am fine with just COM3D2?
What do I lose if I don't have it and link it to COM3D2

are any of the mods in the R4 release would break or not?
Plenty of mods and presets require CM3D2 assets and at this point it would be a chore to prune them one by one. It's better to just have CM3D2. Plus you'd get all the CM personalities this way.
I advise against R4 modpack. Use the newer R4.1 instead. Beta version doesn't mean that it's untested. It's just that I don't think it's enough content to warrant a new torrent release yet.

Last edited:

xXSoulGeoXx

Sep 11, 2021
Plenty of mods and presets require CM3D2 assets and at this point it would be a chore to prune them one by one. It's better to just have CM3D2. Plus you'd get all the CM personalities this way.
I advise against R4 modpack. Use the newer R4.1 instead. Beta version doesn't mean that it's untested. It's just that I don't think it's enough content to warrant a new torrent release yet.
Could you provide me with the torrent or download link for the R4.1 Mod Pack?
I haven't installed it yet, mostly DLC and the 2.6.1 Update so everything should be fine

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
Why can't I find "Speed Up Mind" in Dance even though I have GP-01 FB? I have the jap version of com3d2, so does this song coming with gp01-fb only applies to the english version, or am I wrong to assume that gp01-fb comes with the song?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Why can't I find "Speed Up Mind" in Dance even though I have GP-01 FB? I have the jap version of com3d2, so does this song coming with gp01-fb only applies to the english version, or am I wrong to assume that gp01-fb comes with the song?
that dance is a separate dlc

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes