Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

xXSoulGeoXx

Sep 11, 2021
Already got both CM3D2 and COM3D2 from the Ultimate Summer 2020 Pack on Sukebei
already had them on my drive D: ( main gaming drive in my case )
got all the DLC from the instructions on the R4.1 Master Guide

Another question
its safe to Update COM3D2 to the lastest of the 2.x.x updates
Should I also update CM3D2 as well? ( the lastest update being 1.68 from the official website )

doesn't CMI does this?
Or should I just Update COM3D2 and leave CM3D2 alone? ( I could still play CM3D2 as well )

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Already got both CM3D2 and COM3D2 from the Ultimate Summer 2020 Pack on Sukebei
already had them on my drive D: ( main gaming drive in my case )
got all the DLC from the instructions on the R4.1 Master Guide

Another question
its safe to Update COM3D2 to the lastest of the 2.x.x updates
Should I also update CM3D2 as well? ( the lastest update being 1.68 from the official website )

doesn't CMI does this?
Or should I just Update COM3D2 and leave CM3D2 alone? ( I could still play CM3D2 as well )
COM3D2 update 2.x.x is safe. Just do it already.
Don't rely on CMI to update the game for you. From my uderstanding that feature was never stable. You should always update the game manually.
For future updates you should have a look at the update changelog. If there's any change in there that could break stuff then I suggest waiting a couple of days before updating and read the feedback on discord.
CM3D2 update is optional. You can update it if it makes you feel better.

xXSoulGeoXx

Sep 11, 2021
COM3D2 update 2.x.x is safe. Just do it already.
Don't rely on CMI to update the game for you. From my uderstanding that feature was never stable. You should always update the game manually.
For future updates you should have a look at the update changelog. If there's any change in there that could break stuff then I suggest waiting a couple of days before updating and read the feedback on discord.
CM3D2 update is optional. You can update it if it makes you feel better.
One more question now involving CM3D2
with Legacy Meido's Modular Toolbox, which of the options should I go about installing it? as I am planning on playing CM3D2 as well alongside COM3D2
already got both of them Updated by the way ( still need to install the missing DLC and CMI on COM3D2 )

ThatGuyNice

Feb 10, 2018
Do I have to download all the files from the links, or are there some downloads that I can skip to have all the content?

ellie.icanadi

Aug 10, 2019
I've been trying again, the updater makes my anti-virus go crazy, even telling it to ignore it just kicks up a big pile more warnings and the CMI updater just doesn't work, it downloads the update and says it's installing, then when I try to progress with it, it behaves the same as it did before I clicked to update and refuses to do anything because the game is too out of date.

Any suggestions short of just totally turning off the virus checker (which I don't really want to do, I don't quite trust all these downloads enough)

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
KISS just stealth launched CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Personality Pack Guarded, Blunt Girl GP-02. Not sure how or why they constantly bury the bigger part of their releases, yet again they put it at the end of the release blog under the new hair and accessory set.

Loverofall147

Sep 20, 2021
I'm having a problem. I downloaded the r18 patch from , but when I run the .exe it says a part is missing, even though all parts are presumably there. What the extractor .exe says is missing specifically is com3d2inm_adult_update_dlc.part2-007.rar. I looked and that file is not included in the download. Does anyone have that or can you point out what's wrong or where I can get a .zip or something that has all of those needed files? I'm frustrated by this.

I have the English version of COM3D2.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
So you got R3 and you can't extract ?
1. do a hash check with the torrent client to confirm the integrity of the files
2. stop seeding.
3. use an updated version of 7zip to extract COM3D2_EN.7z.001. The rest of them will self extract.
4. did you download in Downloads folder ? Move the downloaded files to another folder that has no UAC restrictions. Somewhere in D:\ drive should be good.
5. all 7z parts must be in the same folder for the extraction to work
6. if none of this works use a better torrent client such as qBittorent at least to check the integrity
I only have one drive which is my C:/ drive . I've downloaded the english repack before and it worked fine inside of a subfolder in the downloads folder. At the moment I'm trying to make get the Japanese version to work but in your statement in the guide you said that it shouldn't be put into the downloads folder because of the restrictions there and also because the file length would potentially be too long. Will the game work fine if I put it into the C:/ drive under "Games/CM3D2" and "Games/COM3D2? Or will I need change the C:/ drive settings or find some way to partition 200gb into a new drive?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I only have one drive which is my C:/ drive . I've downloaded the english repack before and it worked fine instead of a subfolder in the downloads folder. At the moment I'm trying to make get the Japanese version to work but in your statement in the guide you said that it shouldn't be put into the downloads folder because of the restrictions there and also because the file length would potentially be too long. Will the game work fine if I put it into the C:/ drive under "Games/CM3D2" and "Games/COM3D2? Or will I need change the C:/ drive settings or find some way to partition 200gb into a new drive?
It should work in C:/games/. In worst case scenario you'll have to run the game as admin. CMI should handle the read only part by default but as a safety measure you should uncheck read only in the Games folder properties and apply to subfolders and files right after you move COM3D2 and CM3D2 folders in there.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
It should work in C:/games/. In worst case scenario you'll have to run the game as admin. CMI should handle the read only part by default but as a safety measure you should uncheck read only in the Games folder properties and apply to subfolders and files right after you move COM3D2 and CM3D2 folders in there.
I tried that but issue is it keeps automatically changing it back to read only and I don't know why. Ill try to install it again today but do the run as admin trick to see if that works.

Edit: I managed to get CM3D2 to work so that's solid. I'm gonna play it until I do the tutorial with all 3 girls to get their personalities.

Last edited:

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
Hey I wanna ask this question and I prob sound dumb but can I get a simpler idea about what I should downloadso I just sorta want to know what should I download for the most content and I dont mind a huge gigabyte amount, im just a little bit confused about the multiple dlc download and where exacly the mods are, I also dont mind downloading the parts, also is the last thing a different game or is night magic like a dlc? I prob could've found it by reading the comments but there's 138 pages so I wanted it to be simple and just ask here, thanks before hand.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any mods to make the Maid older? I'm trying to make a MILF maid, there doesn't seem to be an option to make the body look milfy, aside from body size. Are there mods for like wrinkles etc?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hey I wanna ask this question and I prob sound dumb but can I get a simpler idea about what I should downloadso I just sorta want to know what should I download for the most content and I dont mind a huge gigabyte amount, im just a little bit confused about the multiple dlc download and where exacly the mods are, I also dont mind downloading the parts, also is the last thing a different game or is night magic like a dlc? I prob could've found it by reading the comments but there's 138 pages so I wanted it to be simple and just ask here, thanks before hand.
There are 2 versions of the game. En and Jp. This thread is mostly about En version.
En and Jp are different in terms of available content.
Jp has 22 personalities, En has only 6.
Jp COM can be linked to the previous CM game and use it as an addon. All CM content will be available in COM by linking.
En COM can't be linked natively to CM. It is possible but support is limited.
It's a Night Magic (aka INM) is the all ages version of COM. It has no adult content without the R18 patch.
Jp curently has at least 2x more content than En based on file size alone.
All official En translation has been ported to Jp COM so there's not much point in choosing En over Jp.
Mods usually need dlc (even CM dlc if it's an older mod!) so you'll want the best dlc support. Jp COM wins.
Long story short, if storage is not an issue then go to and build Custom Maid Ultimate using the guide. The guide might look a bit long but it's fairly easy to follow. Pay attention to details.

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
There are 2 versions of the game. En and Jp. This thread is mostly about En version.
Jp COM can be linked to the previous CM game and use it as an addon. All CM content will be available in COM by linking.
It's a Night Magic (aka INM) is the all ages version of COM. It has no adult content without the R18 patch.
All official En translation has been ported to Jp COM so there's not much point in choosing En over Jp.
Mods usually need dlc (even CM dlc if it's an older mod!) so you'll want the best dlc support. Jp COM wins.
Long story short, if storage is not an issue then go to and build Custom Maid Ultimate using the guide. The guide might look a bit long but it's fairly easy to follow. Pay attention to details.
Thanks my guy very detailed lol I will go there and I will pay attention

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Knowing the JP version has more content and has a basically complete fan translation anyway makes me want to play that instead.

A question though: when choosing your starter 3 maids, in this version we can only start with pure, Majime, and rindere, and then the other personalities can only be accessed when hiring new maids.

If I play the JP version will I able to start with the other DLC personalities directly and the story events will reflect accordingly?

Or is the starter 3 strictly the 3 base personalities and can't be changed storywise?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Knowing the JP version has more content and has a basically complete fan translation anyway makes me want to play that instead.

A question though: when choosing your starter 3 maids, in this version we can only start with pure, Majime, and rindere, and then the other personalities can only be accessed when hiring new maids.

If I play the JP version will I able to start with the other DLC personalities directly and the story events will reflect accordingly?

Or is the starter 3 strictly the 3 base personalities and can't be changed storywise?
The 3 maids are story locked. You can hire other maids with different personalities once you have enough credits. If you play events more npc maids will join and you can assign them jobs to make credits faster. Luxury facilities generate the most income. Gains are proportional to maid experience.

greenbamboo

Jun 1, 2021
Hi guys just a quick question.

Is there some guide about Personalities and facilities which are best suited for them, like the Sadist and the SM Roon. Or is this not a thing in this game?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
P.S. my knowledge on this is not the best but I still hope to make this less confusing. if some information is wrong please correct me also this require some dedication so its up to you if you want to play it(hopefully I'm not breaking any of Inlolzwetrust's request to not share content publicly, if i did please message me to delete)

1)It's a night magic removes all 18+ content. No sex scenes or nudity
2)If you want literally everything, you better be prepared to have around 2TB to spare just to be safe.
3)Here's how you do it:

These are all made by the god himself inlolzwetrust, he made a comprehensive guide on how to install anything in his Mod packs step by step so be prepared for some heavy paragraph reading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its complicated. ask him if you are lost. he is very active in these posts.

COM3D2 Modpack links:
First of all, you would like the game itself. this is it^. follow the instructions in "Link to download guide" to access the step by step guide. be prepared to read for a long while. make sure to get " COM Modular Installer" a.k.a "CMI" for your modpacks and uncensors to work. read the guide, it will be explained in there. if confused ask.

This one adds Story Event DLC to the vanilla version and comes with R18 installed(Nutaku version). not sure if this is EN or Japanese version tho as i havent been very much active in this game.

if you are asking for literally everything including CM3D content and what the japanese version has this is it, Modpack 4 doesnt have the Vanilla game but the entirety of what's available to the Japanese game as of 2021-03-26

hopefully this eased the confusion a little bit and that the information are correct. correct me if im wrong about anything as im not on top of my COM3D2 knowledge.
regards,
Aserola

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hopefully this eased the confusion a little bit and that the information are correct. correct me if im wrong about anything as im not on top of my COM3D2 knowledge.
regards,
Aserola
1. You might want to review the links and description.
The only Update Pack I remember doing was for Jp version and it's already included in newer repacks. You can scratch that.
2. Modpack R4 is old. A newer version is on ulmf but I never made a torrent of it. Actually I might upload a newer one in the coming days if I have time.
3. The Modpack is not optimized to work on En version so you'll get lots of errors because of missing Jp exclusive dlc. You need Custom Maid Ultimate (CM3D2+jp COM3D2+all dlc) to have full compatibilty. That one has a dedicated thread on ulmf.
4. The Modpack doesn't have the entirety of mods released up to a certain date. It only has essential body/face mods that are required for downloaded presets and generic costumes. A bunch of popular character presets are also included.
5. Please don't hand out pastebin links. Those are subject to change and are already provided where needed. It's enough to link to the torrent or thread.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes