Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Jul 27, 2020
The only translation for that plugin is already included in IMGUITranslationLoader\IMGUIStrings
You could enable IMGUI autotranslation in XUnity but that's generally not recommended and from what I know it will impact performance.

Edit the config in BepinEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=True

My game performance is already bad so I never enabled it. That being said I can't tell you what to expect. Revert if you are not happy with the results.
While you're at it you can change the Endpoint to another translation service. If you think that google translate is bad you can switch to DeepLTranslate. If you think that DeepLTranslate is too slow change back to default GoogleTranslateV2.
From personal experience I can say that none of them are that stable and both are slow but at least the quality is better with DeepL.

[Service]
Endpoint=DeepLTranslate
FallbackEndpoint=GoogleTranslateV2
I have a question regarding the translation. So far I installed the correct version (I believe) of COM Installer and selected the instructed plugins (I believe translation was one of them in case it is important to mention) but I installed the official translation from the English COM3D2 (i18nEx) and made sure that it is set to english in the Configuration notepad. However, I could not find the option to change the language to English in-game as mentioned in the guide, am I missing something? Everything is in japanese except for the main menu options (Start, Load, etc)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I have a question regarding the translation. So far I installed the correct version (I believe) of COM Installer and selected the instructed plugins (I believe translation was one of them in case it is important to mention) but I installed the official translation from the English COM3D2 (i18nEx) and made sure that it is set to english in the Configuration notepad. However, I could not find the option to change the language to English in-game as mentioned in the guide, am I missing something? Everything is in japanese except for the main menu options (Start, Load, etc)
Game version ?
CMI version ? Did you install i18nEx from CMI ?
is the BepInEx logging console showing when starting the game? If not, run the game as admin because you might not have admin privileges over that drive or folder. Send me a screenshot of the game folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
So i install all the dlc and updated the game but now everytime i talk to a maid or do a yoga training/events there no words in English or Japanese

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So i install all the dlc and updated the game but now everytime i talk to a maid or do a yoga training/events there no words in English or Japanese
Set system and subtitle language to English if you are using my translation pack.
If you are only using the auto translation from CMI then set both to Japanese.

If you installed the translation pack but then reinstalled or updated CMI then you'll have to move i18nEx folder back from the backup folder that CMI created.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirino22

Jul 27, 2020
Game version ?
CMI version ? Did you install i18nEx from CMI ?
is the BepInEx logging console showing when starting the game? If not, run the game as admin because you might not have admin privileges over that drive or folder. Send me a screenshot of the game folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the late reply, just got off work.

Game Version: 2.4.0
CMI Version: 2.5.3 (The executable) I cannot remember if I installed i18nEx from CMI, should I if I download and move the folders manually?
My game does not have the option in your screenshot (Image attached), the console is showing when the game is active.
1.PNG 2.PNG

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Dude, you're literally superman here. I do not know if I can approach you with another question about NPR, if you are tired, feel free to ignore it.
I'm trying to figure out why my changes aren't being saved. I'm trying to change the color and highlights of the body and face. I'm trying to change it to a different shader, but after each restart, the changes are reset. I tried to look everywhere for at least a little information on how this plugin works in general, included in the old readmi does not explain anything to me.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Dude, you're literally superman here. I do not know if I can approach you with another question about NPR, if you are tired, feel free to ignore it.
I'm trying to figure out why my changes aren't being saved. I'm trying to change the color and highlights of the body and face. I'm trying to change it to a different shader, but after each restart, the changes are reset. I tried to look everywhere for at least a little information on how this plugin works in general, included in the old readmi does not explain anything to me.
I didn't mess with it but NPRshader should work the same as ACCex plugin (F12) but with NPR shaders. ACCex doesn't make permanent changes but afaik you can save profiles. There is another plugin that can make permanent changes. That would be . It should be in F1 menu if you installed it. Otherwise it's in CMI. See if it helps.

Reactions: mepew

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Set system and subtitle language to English if you are using my translation pack.
If you are only using the auto translation from CMI then set both to Japanese.

If you installed the translation pack but then reinstalled or updated CMI then you'll have to move i18nEx folder back from the backup folder that CMI created.
Ok that worked thanks its in Japanese now. The translation pack you did do I have to redownload the game or can I download by it self or are those dlc not in English yet?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ok that worked thanks its in Japanese now. The translation pack you did do I have to redownload the game or can I download by it self or are those dlc not in English yet?
Translation module is plug and play. It replaces the i18nEx folder that you already have. After installation you have to switch to English language in game.
It contains the latest offical translation ported from the english version and the rest of it consists of DeepL machine pre-translated strings so you won't have to wait 2 seconds for google translate to do the job. Machine translation was extracted and edited by a user from discord community.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
I'm just wondering, did you talk about the DeepL translator, does it work for you?
It seems to need an API key for it.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm just wondering, did you talk about the DeepL translator, does it work for you?
It seems to need an API key for it.
Works fine with the settings I gave you. Slow af but works.
What's with the NTLEAS popup? COM doesn't need locale emulation or japanese locale. That's not related to translator in any way.

Reactions: mepew

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Translation module is plug and play. It replaces the i18nEx folder that you already have. After installation you have to switch to English language in game.
It contains the latest offical translation ported from the english version and the rest of it consists of DeepL machine pre-translated strings so you won't have to wait 2 seconds for google translate to do the job. Machine translation was extracted and edited by a user from discord community.
I just got the COM3D2] Custom Order Maid 3D2 Modpack R4 but i don't see where the Translation module is plug and play is

Last edited:

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I downloaded it but it still not coming up i notice when i redownload the game it work just fine until i downloaded the dlc

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
I downloaded it but it still not coming up i notice when i redownload the game it work just fine until i downloaded the dlc
The description said that in case of an update, it makes a backup. Take a closer look at the folder with a slightly different name from the original.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
The description said that in case of an update, it makes a backup. Take a closer look at the folder with a slightly different name from the original.
Yep did That like 2 times. Like i said i only lost the translates when i downloaded the dlc. ill probably just stop and reset my game back again and wait sometime before ill try aging

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Yep did That like 2 times. Like i said i only lost the translates when i downloaded the dlc. ill probably just stop and reset my game back again and wait sometime before ill try aging
This is strange. I wonder how the installation of dlc could delete the translation files. And where did you get the dlc from?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes