Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

SinOflustness

Dec 19, 2017
So the Sadistic Queen personality is preinstalled with the R4 but how do you hire the personality. It only show's 4/5 of the personality when you choose to hire a maid.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Hello, Can someone please explain how to install the DLC. I have given up with the Nutaku installation for this because of tech issues, unexpected end of data everytime i try and unzip it, and I want to make certain that I don't screw anything up with this one.

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
Hello, Can someone please explain how to install the DLC. I have given up with the Nutaku installation for this because of tech issues, unexpected end of data everytime i try and unzip it, and I want to make certain that I don't screw anything up with this one.
Sounds also like a corrupted file "unexpected end of data".

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
So... Is there a faster way to download the Full Repack while not paying for premium on Upload Haven??? Cause... I'm stuck on a 12 hour download period... Which fluctuating into days.
EDIT: I don't have torrent, nor do I really know how to use it or where to download it.

Last edited:

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
So... Is there a faster way to download the Full Repack while not paying for premium on Upload Haven??? Cause... I'm stuck on a 12 hour download period... Which fluctuating into days.
EDIT: I don't have torrent, nor do I really know how to use it or where to download it.
Then it is time to learn to use this cheap, fast and reliable source. You will find almost all downloadable content here. FOR FREE!
As soon as you come to a side that wants your money , close it at once and continue your search.

Even here is not the space to talk about using download tools in common, here is a link where it is described as it works:

So, download & install a client (bittorent or etc) & look at a tracker site , f.i. this one
Important: Set the windows firewall settings to allow the client to work. This needs incoming & outgoing traffic! (Peer 2 Peer)

Easiest way to start a download is clicking on the magnet link provided. This will open your client and start your download.

Thats all.....

For more info google is your friend

Last edited:

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Then it is time to learn to use this cheap, fast and reliable source. You will find almost all downloadable content here. FOR FREE!
As soon as you come to a side that wants your money , close it at once and continue your search.

Even here is not the space to talk about using download tools in common, here is a link where it is described as it works:

So, download & install a client (bittorent or etc) & look at a tracker site , f.i. this one
Important: Set the windows firewall settings to allow the client to work. This needs incoming & outgoing traffic! (Peer 2 Peer)

Easiest way to start a download is clicking on the magnet link provided. This will open your client and start your download.

Thats all.....

For more info google is your friend
Okay, thank you for helping me with that. Was able to manage to download the whole thing and am running now through the documentation for the COM Modular Installer. I'm... Having some issues though running that however, since CMI is telling me I can't use it since I'm using an out of date version of the game... In spite of updating the game twice from the provided official site... Can you help me please?

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Okay, thank you for helping me with that. Was able to manage to download the whole thing and am running now through the documentation for the COM Modular Installer. I'm... Having some issues though running that however, since CMI is telling me I can't use it since I'm using an out of date version of the game... In spite of updating the game twice from the provided official site... Can you help me please?
I guess you use the newest version of CMI 2.5.3

Please read what is written in the Release Notes under known issues carefully. English Version is not supported!

You have to use Version 2.5.0.1

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
I guess you use the newest version of CMI 2.5.3

Please read what is written in the Release Notes under known issues carefully. English Version is not supported!

You have to use Version 2.5.0.1
Okay... Well then... Good to know... Fuck... I thought that I had to use the latest version. Thank you Kain.

Jul 27, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been asked already. Is there any pages to download character cards? Like with search functions and stuff maybe

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked already. Is there any pages to download character cards? Like with search functions and stuff maybe
Click on my sig, open the pastebin, scroll to FAQ section, first question.
I have a question too, is it possible to change the NPC models instead of being stuck with the transparent colored ones ?
You can but you shouldn't because it's not safe. Better go ask on discord for modding instructions. To my knowledge there are no viable textured model replacements out there to substitute the existing ones (the silhouette is not the same) unless you want to replace them with the ones available for master. In this case you'll have to make copies of the desired mbody menus and rename them to mbody001_i_.menu ... mbody006_i_.menu
Two or three mheads have been retextured back in CM era to replace the originals but I wouln't expect them to be flawless in COM as direct replacements. Overwriting official menus can be potentially dangerous and irreversible on your existing save so make a backup of your savedata folder if you decide to mess with default bodies.

Reactions: 21423007

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
The NPR plugin causes me an error when entering a character change, does anyone have any thoughts?
the error spam endlessly and does not download

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The NPR plugin causes me an error when entering a character change, does anyone have any thoughts?
1. what makes you think it's NPRshader that is causing this ?
2. did you install NPRshader in the first place ?
3. which version of the game are you using. En or Jp. Did you install the correct version of CMI suitable for that game version ?
4. are you sure you installed the correct set of plugins when asked if you use CR Edit ?
5. when does it happen exactly, what were you doing when the errors started spamming?

I see that you were changing some tattoo which leads me to
6. were there any slots missing in between other two occupied slots? If yes, you downloaded a preset that requires some tattoos which you are missing and the slot order will be messed up in the menu if you add or remove a slot. To fix the preset you must remove all tattoos, save preset, exit maid edit, then when you return the errors will be gone and you can add the tattoos again. Idk if it's a game bug or a plugin bug.

The BepInEx version suggests that you are using a CMI version released somewhere in February. NPRshader was added to CMI in May. Which means you installed NPRshader by yourself, IF you installed it. Question is which version did you use because there is one version for CR Edit and one for non-CR Edit and did you update the game to a version that supports that plugin version ?

If you can't answer any of this then just update CMI like you should have already. Use 2.5.0.1 for En version and latest for Jp ver.

PS. I see some garbled text in there which means you didn't use japanese locale or when extracting zips, so who knows what broken mods or even plugins you have there.

I can't tell anything else without a full log. There are far too many possibilities.

What does that even mean ?

Reactions: mepew

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
1. what makes you think it's NPRshader that is causing this ?
2. did you install NPRshader in the first place ?
3. which version of the game are you using. En or Jp. Did you install the correct version of CMI suitable for that game version ?
4. are you sure you installed the correct set of plugins when asked if you use CR Edit ?
5. when does it happen exactly, what were you doing when the errors started spamming?

I see that you were changing some tattoo which leads me to
6. were there any slots missing in between other two occupied slots? If yes, you downloaded a preset that requires some tattoos which you are missing and the slot order will be messed up in the menu if you add or remove a slot. To fix the preset you must remove all tattoos, save preset, exit maid edit, then when you return the errors will be gone and you can add the tattoos again. Idk if it's a game bug or a plugin bug.

The BepInEx version suggests that you are using a CMI version released somewhere in February. NPRshader was added to CMI in May. Which means you installed NPRshader by yourself, IF you installed it. Question is which version did you use because there is one version for CR Edit and one for non-CR Edit and did you update the game to a version that supports that plugin version ?

If you can't answer any of this then just update CMI like you should have already. Use 2.5.0.1 for En version and latest for Jp ver.

PS. I see some garbled text in there which means you didn't use japanese locale or when extracting zips, so who knows what broken mods or even plugins you have there.

I can't tell anything else without a full log. There are far too many possibilities.

What does that even mean ?
1. This is indicated by an error in the window. I just don't know what that might mean.
2. I just installed this plugin
3. jp
4. I don’t use CR edit, but I think I have a plugin conflict error, unfortunately I didn’t find a list of conflicts
5. I just installed NPR, dropped the sybaris folder into my folder.
6. This is definitely not the problem, because I just installed this plugin. By the way, nothing prevents me from deleting it, the game works great, I just want this important plugin)

I do not use CR edit
I do not use CR edit, game version 2.0.0
I apologize for the bad English, I wanted to say that I endlessly get this error with different files, the character change menu or any other character menu does not load.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
1. This is indicated by an error in the window. I just don't know what that might mean.
2. I just installed this plugin
3. jp
4. I don’t use CR edit, but I think I have a plugin conflict error, unfortunately I didn’t find a list of conflicts
5. I just installed NPR, dropped the sybaris folder into my folder.
6. This is definitely not the problem, because I just installed this plugin. By the way, nothing prevents me from deleting it, the game works great, I just want this important plugin)

I do not use CR edit
I do not use CR edit, game version 2.0.0
I apologize for the bad English, I wanted to say that I endlessly get this error with different files, the character change menu or any other character menu does not load.
Ok then, for starters update the game to 2.4.0 and install
When CMI asks if you use CR Edit click No. Use Similar to Noctsoul AIO preset, not the Basic preset.
Select NPRshader from the list.
Run a test again and if issue persists send me a full log in private. It's in COM3D2x64_Data/output_log.txt

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Ok then, for starters update the game to 2.4.0 and install
When CMI asks if you use CR Edit click No. Use Similar to Noctsoul AIO preset, not the Basic preset.
Select NPRshader from the list.
Run a test again and if issue persists send me a full log in private. It's in COM3D2x64_Data/output_log.txt

love you and kiss <3
Do you happen to have a translation of this plugin?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
love you and kiss <3
Do you happen to have a translation of this plugin?
The only translation for that plugin is already included in IMGUITranslationLoader\IMGUIStrings
You could enable IMGUI autotranslation in XUnity but that's generally not recommended and from what I know it will impact performance.

Edit the config in BepinEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=True

My game performance is already bad so I never enabled it. That being said I can't tell you what to expect. Revert if you are not happy with the results.
While you're at it you can change the Endpoint to another translation service. If you think that google translate is bad you can switch to DeepLTranslate. If you think that DeepLTranslate is too slow change back to default GoogleTranslateV2.
From personal experience I can say that none of them are that stable and both are slow but at least the quality is better with DeepL.

[Service]
Endpoint=DeepLTranslate
FallbackEndpoint=GoogleTranslateV2

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes