Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Nope ... I am using the official Steam version + GP01 DLC (Adult Content) and took the shared DLCs and Addons (which are not available on Steam) on top. Installed everything 1 by 1 with the guide and it works like a charm. I just totally overlooked that "GP-01fb" was released a few weeks back. And now everything works as it should be.
You should have mentioned that in the first place. You should probably run and see what else you are missing. The repack exists to eliminate user error and make debugging easier (for me). It's much easier to spot an issue if everyone uses the same build.

Reactions: Beregond

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
You should have mentioned that in the first place. You should probably run and see what else you are missing. The repack exists to eliminate user error and make debugging easier (for me). It's much easier to spot an issue if everyone uses the same build.
My fault for not telling, but this is also the reason I tried to find a solution for myself without bothering others too much. My guess was that there can't be that many differences. Anyways:
CMD.png
Thank you for linking that tool. That one is quiet handy.

ThatGuyNice

Feb 10, 2018
I have no clue on what links to install from this. If someone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Suzuyajuuzou99

Jul 7, 2020
is there any direct link for the repack like mega or something rather than torrent??? my torrent speed is really2 slow, and i dont have any vpn tho

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
is there any direct link for the repack like mega or something rather than torrent??? my torrent speed is really2 slow, and i dont have any vpn tho
From the ULMF site:

"Like it or not you have to torrent everything.
Given the circumstances it is impossible for me to provide direct links with the needed bandwidth and monthly quota. I will only keep the links updated when needed and maintain the AIO Modpack. PM if you think you have a reasonable solution for hosting that much data. "

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
Everything you need to know is in the first post of this Thread (The dropdown menu at the very end of the first post). Prepare for some necessary reading, but it is highly detailed and worth it on a longer run.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
the new personality is out and as usual it's not GP 1 and GP 2 compatible mostly because that compatibility is not out even in japan yet

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
Can anyone make this as a character in the game(Vanilla Repack v4) if u can plz do so because I can't seem to do it and its really pissing me off.
View attachment 1336411
I am still looking for a preset like that, but there aren't a lot. In the meantime I made one too real quick. Not as accurate, but close enough (I can upload the Preset if you like):
img20210805095118.png

I still know that in "Custom Maid 3D2" there was a preset pack for monster girls in general. But the site it was hosted on is gone for over a year now. My guess is that we also have to wait for the DLCs that added furry like arms and legs, or a specific mod that does the same.

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
Came here to ask why doesn't CMI install if I have the game on my hard drive? Do I have to transfer the game files to a flash drive if I want to use it?
Which version of CMI do you use? Right now only 2.5.0.1 Is compatible. More details for the right version and the right installation is on the modding guide (first post).

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
I just saw it while browsing Nutaku it's great it made me want to redownload the game

I just love a girl that fucking heats my guts, it's so great i can't wait
Meanwhile I am still waiting for the "Masochist Girl" personality. But I bet that one will take 2 more years to be released on the english version :confused:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
umm for some reason YCS Class Vols 10 and 11 and 13 are not on your DLC list to grab all Vol sets did no one donate them yet? just was wondering for english version

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Anyone knows where i could get CM3D2? I have been searching on Google but closest thing i found were torrents with dead seeders.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
umm for some reason YCS Class Vols 10 and 11 and 13 are not on your DLC list to grab all Vol sets did no one donate them yet? just was wondering for english version
vol 10, 11 are in COM3D2 ALL in One Pack Vol.3
vol 13 is in COM3D2 ALL in One Pack Vol.04

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes