Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Ghost71214

Jul 20, 2020
The [Personality & Transfer Pack] work as a standalone for COM even if you dont have CM right ?

If so , anyone have them ? im only find [Transfer Pack] and my disk too low for install CM , the repack already have [Personality & Transfer Pack] Sadist tho

Thank you in advance , appreciate the help

santinnn

Feb 16, 2019
Hello. Where can I find last dlc's? like Yotogi Class Skill Vol.39: Master Soap Sex Play Maid & Master Soap Service Maid, COM3D2 Costume + Shopping Set Vol.3, COM3D2 AV Pack Vol.2...

narutomater

May 2, 2020
umm inlolzwetrust the AV vol 2 pack on your page isnt fully posted is that a error or did you not get to posting the DLC with link yet to go with the name?

Assaf22

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone have all DLC COM 3D2 steam version , because I've already downloaded the Lewd patch so it's waste if i download the Japanese version

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone have all DLC COM 3D2 steam version , because I've already downloaded the Lewd patch so it's waste if i download the Japanese version
The whole thread here is dedicated to the English Version (Steam, Nuntaku, INM or R18) Beginning with page one you find all you need to get your game complete.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Hi, can someone give advice on how to update the translation? If possible. The fact is that I do not have English, and the text is translated from only one language, so the Japanese text is not translated for me.

I also want to add that it is completely unclear to me what these names of the downloaded product mean. I just want to say that it may be necessary to describe in a little more detail what to download, why and in what cases. Some kind of gp1 and gp2, why are they separate and what is it all about?

Last edited:

DriveTG

Aug 4, 2020
Where can I download the Adult Patch? I have the original game from Steam

Edit: It doesn't matter, I already found it

Last edited:

Wasd112

Nov 3, 2018
Need help with this, when ever I go to next day it have error and went to black screen,

[Error : Unity Log] [eTJSError]シナリオファイル IDOL_CM3D2_OP_0001.ks が見つかりません
ファイル : legacy_main_0001.ks 行 : 10
[Error : Unity Log] シナリオが読み込まれていないため、指定ラベル[*top]への移動に失敗しました

if anyone have an idea why this happen please let me know, thanks!
Game version com3d2.5 ver.3.3.0 with CMI 3.1.0 translate

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Please share your i18nEx folder with the most up-to-date translation?
pastebin from my sig, chapter 5.4
Delete old i18nEx folder first.

Need help with this, when ever I go to next day it have error and went to black screen,

[Error : Unity Log] [eTJSError]シナリオファイル IDOL_CM3D2_OP_0001.ks が見つかりません
ファイル : legacy_main_0001.ks 行 : 10
[Error : Unity Log] シナリオが読み込まれていないため、指定ラベル[*top]への移動に失敗しました

if anyone have an idea why this happen please let me know, thanks!
Game version com3d2.5 ver.3.3.0 with CMI 3.1.0 translate
IDOL_CM3D2_OP_0001.ks is in script_old.arc. Do you have that .arc in GameData folder? If not, you need com3d2plg_old.zip from kiss page

Reactions: Wasd112 and mepew

Wasd112

Nov 3, 2018
pastebin from my sig, chapter 5.4
Delete old i18nEx folder first.

IDOL_CM3D2_OP_0001.ks is in script_old.arc. Do you have that .arc in GameData folder? If not, you need com3d2plg_old.zip from kiss page
It was fix, thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Kyusei

Dec 6, 2018
guys for uncensor and mod? have a
Complete Repack
Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R2

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
I want to ask, is it normal that I have about 30% of untranslated events? There is also a complete lack of translation for the love branch of all the characters except the first three, I do not know how to explain it, in general, there is one of the sections related to love in the schedule section.
I just don't have the ability to translate Japanese because I translate English and write it with the help of a translator. :)

Last edited:

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I want to ask, is it normal that I have about 30% of untranslated events? There is also a complete lack of translation for the love branch of all the characters except the first three, I do not know how to explain it, in general, there is one of the sections related to love in the schedule section.
I just don't have the ability to translate Japanese because I translate English and write it with the help of a translator. :)
It could be because some lines failed to translate. This would be indicated by the red text in the debug window.

On the previous page, inlolzwetrust instructed to deleted the old i18nEx folder first then move the new folder in, when the documentation instructs to move the new folder in and replace all similar files. The latter method might've caused the error.

I could be wrong, but I've encounter a few lines in-game that failed to translate.

Last edited:
Reactions: mepew

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
If you have the standard i18nEx folder from CMI you can overwrite with the modpack translation.
If you update from a previous modpack translation you have to delete the old one first otherwise there will be duplicates.
The translation is split between extracted MTL scripts (MTL = machine translation+some edits) and official scripts from the En version. Every time I extract a new translation from the En version I remove the old MTL scripts that have been replaced by official translation. So if you direct overwrite the old i18nEx folder you'll still have the duplicates. This doesn't matter all that much but the MTL will take priority. Judging by the size of MTL and Official translation folders I'd say that roughly 35% of the japanese game is officially translated.
Only a small percent is untranslated text and relies on live Google translate.
For translation to work you have to set both System and Subtitle language to English only.
i18nEx must have RerouteTranslationsTo=RouteToEnglish in i18nEx\configuration.ini (this is the default)
If XUnityAutotranslator has issues communicating with google servers then that small percent of untranslated text will not get translated at all. In that case you'll have to check your firewall rules or change the Endpoint in BepinEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
A complete list of supported translators is . Use GoogleTranslateV2 or DeepLTranslate if the default is unstable.

PS. Why do people keep asking about JP version on this thread? Wrong thread, wrong forum. This thread is for Nutaku/Steam version only.

Last edited:
Reactions: mepew

darklordanime

Dec 15, 2018
for you guys who want easy download or dont want to use any torrent try watch this video. he create each part for download and probably this version is a latest

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes