Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

narutomater

May 2, 2020
inlolzwetrust has Anyone Requested for the CR Edit System DLC? i wanted grab that DLC so i can install CR edit its a 7 GB DLC and idk where to find it and it not on your DLC page yet any chance of getting it added to the list?

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Hello, does anyone knows which version of Maid fiddler should i use for the 1.090 version of the game? I tried to update but it never works.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust has Anyone Requested for the CR Edit System DLC? i wanted grab that DLC so i can install CR edit its a 7 GB DLC and idk where to find it and it not on your DLC page yet any chance of getting it added to the list?
I'm not wasting storage with that crap. If people don't even bother pir@ting that dlc then that should give you a general idea about how good it is. Only was shared. And yea, good luck with that.

Do you know what the name of [Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV] in japanese
I very much doubt you're gonna find it. Afaik you can only get it using a code from a real cafe.

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
The way this game is handled by their developer, there won't be one pack like with the Illusion games, without a buttload of problems. Accept it.

If you're lucky, someone might make a 2021 version + one modpack, but the odds are very slim, cause nobody wants to do this ungrateful work.
There was one on another website which is the one i currently have.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
hi i tried to use Rye Chan from the presets but i seem to be missing some parts ( its from [COM3D2] Custom Order Maid 3D2 Modpack R4 )

maybe i am doing somthing wrong bt the missing parts for me are
1. maid outfit
2. cat ears
3. and the marked items in the pic ( 4 )

2021-07-18 (3)_LI.jpg
i did find the blue marked items on twiter but the download link was taken down
no idea about the rest of the parts stil havent found them

would appreciate any kind of info *hug*

ps my apologies if i missed something

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hi i tried to use Rye Chan from the presets but i seem to be missing some parts ( its from [COM3D2] Custom Order Maid 3D2 Modpack R4 )

maybe i am doing somthing wrong bt the missing parts for me are
1. maid outfit
2. cat ears
3. and the marked items in the pic ( 4 )

View attachment 1305701
i did find the blue marked items on twiter but the download link was taken down
no idea about the rest of the parts stil havent found them

would appreciate any kind of info *hug*

ps my apologies if i missed something
Half of what is on that preset mod list doesn't even exist anymore.
Presets included in the modpack are not meant to be perfect or complete. You have the liberty to edit them however you want.
The inguinal shadow tattoo is in the modpack. Idk what the other red one is. Some random lips I've never seen before. Replaceable.
I did not even notice she had cat ears.
Rest of the parts are easily replaceable. The outfit looks pretty standard to me. Are you sure it's not just some dlc ?
Sarashina face mods by ExtraB were deleted. I know I had them somewhere but I can't find them atm. Easily replaceable though.
You already have the main parts for that preset. Improvise the rest.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Half of what is on that preset mod list doesn't even exist anymore.
Presets included in the modpack are not meant to be perfect or complete. You have the liberty to edit them however you want.
The inguinal shadow tattoo is in the modpack. Idk what the other red one is. Some random lips I've never seen before. Replaceable.
I did not even notice she had cat ears.
Rest of the parts are easily replaceable. The outfit looks pretty standard to me. Are you sure it's not just some dlc ?
Sarashina face mods by ExtraB were deleted. I know I had them somewhere but I can't find them atm. Easily replaceable though.
You already have the main parts for that preset. Improvise the rest.
thank you so mutch for taking the time to repond to my question
then i will just make some loli charecter :p

once agen thank you

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Uh, downloaded Repack v4, wanted to get maid fiddler (it says i need sybaris) so I downloaded this
and extracted into game folder and fiddler still won't connect to the game itself, i've removed bep and it didn't help
Any idea/link?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Uh, downloaded Repack v4, wanted to get maid fiddler (it says i need sybaris) so I downloaded this
and extracted into game folder and fiddler still won't connect to the game itself, i've removed bep and it didn't help
Any idea/link?
And you are using CM3D3 or COM3D2?
Modpack is for COM only.
For CM install . Use the stable version or whichever works.
For jp COM install latest . For en version use CMI 2.5.0.1

Reactions: dyra

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
And you are using CM3D3 or COM3D2?
Modpack is for COM only.
For CM install . Use the stable version or whichever works.
For jp COM install latest . For en version use CMI 2.5.0.1
I just want the vanilla game with working maid fiddler tho, also COM, got it on sukebei

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
What y'all recommend me to install on CMI? Is there something vital i gotta check?
"Similar to Noctsoul AIO" preset for JP COM
"Non japanese localization" preset for EN COM
NPRshader
That's all you need.
Don't use Basic/minimal presets because you'll be missing required plugins for modded presets or components required for other plugins you install manually.
DYOR. Read CMI documentation before you add/remove plugins.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
where are the other dlcs?
Go back to the first page and look where it says Complete Repack. Under that click where it says SPOILER: Installation Instructions(+DLC. There will be a link that take you to someplace that will take you to a page on how to get them. You just have to follower what the pages says

Reactions: Ladies'Last069
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes