Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Bit of both. Mostly the story NTR is told in the events tab and can end with a game over when the maid is broken and leaves. If you set a maid to free there is a mode where you can experience a day through the eyes of a customer. There are also a few events like swapping and NTR in the h mode.
Thanks a lot.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I have some questions:

I have installed:
but the DLC checker said i'm missing some DLC, do you know where I can get them?

When i start the game there are these warning in "bepInEx" I'm missing something or done something wrong in the installation?

Code:
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader finished
[OVRPlugin][ERROR] Compositor failed to initialize.[OVRPlugin][ERROR] Compositor failed to initialize.[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Property: Could not find property for type UnityEngine.Application and name isBatchMode
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] 7 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager 16.3]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [InputHotkeyBlock 1.2]
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type System.Exception and name PrepForRemoting and parameters
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [UnityInjector Plugin Loader 1.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [ExtendedPresetManagement 1.4.1]
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Property: Could not find property for type CharacterMgr and name get_PresetDirectory
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.DeclaredMethod: type is null
[Warning: Unity Log] PMI was not patched! Might not be loaded...
[Warning: Unity Log] ExternalPreset was not patched! Might not be loaded..
Thanks for the help

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have some questions:

I have installed:
but the DLC checker said i'm missing some DLC, do you know where I can get them?

When i start the game there are these warning in "bepInEx" I'm missing something or done something wrong in the installation?

Code:
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader finished
[OVRPlugin][ERROR] Compositor failed to initialize.[OVRPlugin][ERROR] Compositor failed to initialize.[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Property: Could not find property for type UnityEngine.Application and name isBatchMode
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] 7 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager 16.3]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [InputHotkeyBlock 1.2]
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type System.Exception and name PrepForRemoting and parameters
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [UnityInjector Plugin Loader 1.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [ExtendedPresetManagement 1.4.1]
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Property: Could not find property for type CharacterMgr and name get_PresetDirectory
[Warning: Unity Log] PMI was not patched! Might not be loaded...
[Warning: Unity Log] ExternalPreset was not patched! Might not be loaded..
Thanks for the help
Unless you see something red in the console there is nothing to worry about if the game loads fine.
Everything that is missing from the repack is linked in the guide.

Last edited:

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018
hi guys pls some one can help?
I install Sybaris Biuld 190510
My Game is update to 1.34
All Transition is okay but the Dialog Vanish, If i Put the Message to Eng+Jap Come out But in Jap and not in English.
Pls Help

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hi guys pls some one can help?
I install Sybaris Biuld 190510
My Game is update to 1.34
All Transition is okay but the Dialog Vanish, If i Put the Message to Eng+Jap Come out But in Jap and not in English.
Pls Help
I assume that you use the japanese COM. Update it to 2.1.2. You'll have to get rid of that sybaris aio because it is severely outdated. We don't even use sybaris anymore. Instead we now use the more modern and updated BepInEx framework.
You'll have to get and it will do all the work for you, including cleanup. Btw get the zip not the source code. Click on Assets to expand the list. Pay attention to what it asks and respond with No when asked if you use CR Edit. I advise you to use the "Similar to Noctsoul aio" preset and also check NPRshader from the list. Leave everything else on default settings.
For official translation click on my sig and find the master guide (see step3). Get the translation module from there and replace the i18nEx folder. Change system and subtitle language to English only from the game settings.
These instructions apply to COM only. I can't tell from your post if it's about COM or CM.
Don't ever share links from the guide or the guide itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marco3131

Thelewdestdude

May 31, 2018
Does repack 4 have the GP01 and GP02 Patches for Sweet Little Devil and Sadist Queen? I used DLC checker to try and find it, but I can't seem to find it.

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018
I assume that you use the japanese COM. Update it to 2.1.2. You'll have to get rid of that sybaris aio because it is severely outdated. We don't even use sybaris anymore. Instead we now use the more modern and updated BepInEx framework.
You'll have to get and it will do all the work for you, including cleanup. Btw get the zip not the source code. Click on Assets to expand the list. Pay attention to what it asks and respond with No when asked if you use CR Edit. I advise you to use the "Similar to Noctsoul aio" preset and also check NPRshader from the list. Leave everything else on default settings.
For official translation click on my sig and find the master guide (see step3). Get the translation module from there and replace the i18nEx folder. Change system and subtitle language to English only from the game settings.
These instructions apply to COM only. I can't tell from your post if it's about COM or CM.
Don't ever share links from the guide or the guide itself.
Ty for the answer i have COM and i try to update to 2.1.2 but the update give me error and the game will not update idk how to do for up

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ty for the answer i have COM and i try to update to 2.1.2 but the update give me error and the game will not update idk how to do for up
Run update.exe with locale emulator as admin or japanese locale also as admin. If you extracted the update zip in the game folder then the game will be broken with no chance of recovery. You might as well delete the game and reinstall a newer repack if you did that.

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018
Run update.exe with locale emulator as admin or japanese locale also as admin. If you extracted the update zip in the game folder then the game will be broken with no chance of recovery. You might as well delete the game and reinstall a newer repack if you did that.
i will try whit admin and local ( no i dont put in the game folder)

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018
Rly Rly Thanks man i slove all the problem You are a Lion ( i Mean you are a king) thanks a lot :D

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
is there gonna be a 2021 ultimate edition? or is ultimate Edition summer 2020 only 1 that gonna be around?
As far as I heard there might come something similar, but because of cm3d2 steadily growing and now the chaos because of CR Edit and the two versions (normal & 2.5) will make this a sisyphus task.... So - I have no clear view in my crystal ball :cool:

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes