Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
is gb 01f in the repack?
Everything is in the repack except for GIGA - Princess of Glass and Retinue of Mirrors - Costume Set + Maid Aerobics Number One Dance & Maid Aerobics Costume Set which are available for DL at the usual site.

It is also has Queen Devil Maid Outfit Set and Wife Maid Appraisal Team - God Maid Outfit Set from the CR shop.

We are still missing:
High-Quality Hidden Accessories Set

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
any save file with most stuff unlocked for version R4?
We don't share save data because it likely won't work if mods were used or the game was linked to CM and you don't have them. Use maidfiddler to raise stats and it will auto unlock yotogi skills. Never use it to unlock everything at once or it will break your save.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi I am playing the Modpack R4 version of the game and I want to add presets that I downloaded.
I put the files into the preset folder but the preset tab ingame won't open or show anything until I delete the files again.
Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? Am I missing mods to support the presets?
You got a bad preset file. If even one preset is broken it will break the entire Preset tab in game until you remove it. Make sure you only put the *.preset and its *.preset.expreset.xml in the Preset folder. Nothing else. If there's a sample .png file in there that isn't an actual preset card it will also break the preset tab. And yes, you can also use .png preset cards. Just hold Ctrl when saving a preset. There are a few .png preset cards included in the modpack preset folder for demo.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hi I am looking for this DLC´s

[Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV]
[COM3D2 Append] [COM3D2 AV Pack Vol.1]
[COM3D2 Append] [COM3D2 GP-01FB Compatibility Pack] [Bookworm]
[COM3D2 Append] [COM3D2 GP-01FB Compatibility Pack] [Koakuma]
[COM3D2 Append] [COM3D2 GP-01FB Compatibility Pack] [Ladylike]
[COM3D2 Append] [Visual Pack for Disc] [*CM3D2 VP]
[COM3D2 Early Reservation Campaign Fancy Paper]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Custom Made 3D2 Costume Pack Vol. 22]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Custom Made 3D2 Costume Pack Vol. 23]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Custom Made 3D2 Costume Pack Vol. 24]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Custom Made 3D2 Costume Pack Vol. 25]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Custom Made 3D2 Costume Pack Vol. 26]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Dance - Maid gymnastics 1st]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Dance - Night Magic Fire (English ver.)]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Giga - Parfait Remake Character Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hat and Paper Hat Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Kunoichi Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Mask]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Personality and Transfer Pack] [Genki]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Personality and Transfer Pack] [Oneechan]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Personality and Transfer Pack] [Sadist]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Personality and Transfer Pack] [Yandere]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Valentine 2021 Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.39]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.40]
[Denkigai 2017 Winter] [Gift Card]

If anyone know how to get it or if you want to share them I will appreciate it

melonero

Mar 11, 2018
Well 4 > 2 so it must be better, right?
Get . It has all the dlc to date. Then read the instructions from the guide.
I have downloaded the link and it works fine and it is in English ... But not when I use the COM Modular Installer (2.5.0.1) and start the game, the game does not detect any uncensor or mod.
What am I doing wrong?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I have downloaded the link and it works fine and it is in English ... But not when I use the COM Modular Installer (2.5.0.1) and start the game, the game does not detect any uncensor or mod.
What am I doing wrong?
I haven't even tried 2.5.0.1 yet but it was supposed to work fine since it doesn't change much over the 2.5 I'm using. Do you have any red errors on the console ?
Try the last stable build 2.4.8.2 and see if it works. If you have issues with CMI report them on discord.

Last edited:

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
Edit: Holy fuck I'm stupid. I completely misread the stuff about CMI 2.5.1.X and 2.5.0.1.

For anyone else, here's the discord link:

inlolzwetrust first, big thanks for you patience with all of us in this forum lol.
Could you post the Discord Link?
I am also having issues with CMI 2.5.1
If I click "Yes" when it asks me for "is it a CR-Edit Version?" then it gives me a error saying Version has to be 3000 or higher but it is 1550. If I click "no" it requires Version to be 2000 or newer. So neither "Yes" nor "No" work with CMI 2.5.1. for me. It allows me to manually download the update but the updater itself says that 1550 is the current version.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I followed this but didn't work :( any help?
plugins break every month or so and you expect an aio from 2 years ago to work ?
Use
The CMI version you need depends on which game version you have.
JP 2.0.0 or 3.0.0 use CMI 2.5.1
JP 1.55.5 use CMI 2.5.0.1
EN 1.09 use CMI 2.5.0.1 or the stable version 2.4.8.2

inlolzwetrust first, big thanks for you patience with all of us in this forum lol.
Could you post the Discord Link? I am also having issues with CMI 2.5.1
If I click "Yes" when it asks me for "is it a CR-Edit Version?" then it gives me a error saying Version has to be 3000 or higher but it is 1550. If I click "no" it requires Version to be 2000 or newer. So neither "Yes" nor "No" work with CMI 2.5.1. for me. It allows me to manually download the update but the updater itself says that 1550 is the current version.
CMI 2.5.1 is only for 2.0.0 and 3.0.0
If you have 1.55.x you can only use 2.5.0.1 or lower. It doesn't hurt updating to 2.0.0 though. It doesn't break anything. It is the same as 1.55.x. It just changed the version labeling format.
Technically you can use either of them if you install CMI in an empty folder and then move the contents to game folder. Just make sure it installs the correct plugins for 1.55.x/2.0.0 and not for 1.6x/3.0.0

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Where can I get the uncensor patch? the one on main page doesnt seem to work, can someone link me it and also explain how to apply it, thanks.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
im using the one that is on the f95zone page, the nudity one
Then you're using the barebones EN version. I recommend using . Read the guide. If you get 502 Bad Gateway error refresh page until it loads.
Use CMI 2.5.0.1 (not 2.5.1!). Click on Assets and get the big zip, not the source code.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes