Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Question

I have the Ultimate Edition with just Com3d2 but without Cm3d2 and the Mod pack because I´m just fine with it this way. For uncen and english translation I use the newest COM Modular Installer. Translation is not bad but bad in a funny way, so how can I import the translation form the english version?
Description & link

Read the guide for the modpack, it is very well described there - including links - how to use the english translation as far as it is available now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Third Leg

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Only 1 piece of DLC this week.

GIGA - Princess of Glass and Retinue of Mirrors - Costume Set

Kiss had been making these smaller releases at a rate of 2 a week until shortly before the launch of CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2+ GP-01Fb. The continuing slow pace is hopefully a sign that they are working diligently on the Blunt personality. They have stated that they are working on GP-01Fb dlc for the other personalities, but it looks like only Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil is available in Japan to translate.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Did anyone realize yet, the English R.18 version has published stuff not available in Japan ?
Let's make a Quiz: Who knows, which packages are not available in japanese Edition ?

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
I've downloaded and installed Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition, which is the only "AIO" pack i could find.
It contains both CM3D2 and COM3D2, japanese versions, but as the name suggests it is from 2020 so lack of all next updates and mods...

Is there anyway to update it? Anyway to add the complete new modpack?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I've downloaded and installed Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition, which is the only "AIO" pack i could find.
It contains both CM3D2 and COM3D2, japanese versions, but as the name suggests it is from 2020 so lack of all next updates and mods...

Is there anyway to update it? Anyway to add the complete new modpack?
If you know about the modpack you should also know that it has a detailed guide that answers all your questions and more.

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
If you know about the modpack you should also know that it has a detailed guide that answers all your questions and more.
Thanks a lot. I managed to install and set everything up :)
I've got two doubts.

The first is that the second maid i encounter which i believe to be the secretary has the name showed like that: Old Secretary"Maid= Old Maid (or something very close)
Is that a bug or something? Do i have to reinstall the translation or delete the auto-translator?

Second, are there any database for mods or presets? I tried with twitter but is difficult to find something more specific. I'd like to find some anime girls presets and main character face/body mods.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks a lot. I managed to install and set everything up :)
I've got two doubts.

The first is that the second maid i encounter which i believe to be the secretary has the name showed like that: Old Secretary"Maid= Old Maid (or something very close)
Is that a bug or something? Do i have to reinstall the translation or delete the auto-translator?

Second, are there any database for mods or presets? I tried with twitter but is difficult to find something more specific. I'd like to find some anime girls presets and main character face/body mods.
That's not a bug. That's just how it translated from the official en script. I used to somewhat fix that translation for the secretary maid but this time I simply forgot about npc names. I'll correct it and reupload the translation when I have time.
The file should be in i18nEx/English/Script/official/npc names.txt or something like that. You can change the translation yourself however you like.

There is no database for character presets. Try the modpack FAQ. Best way to search is on discord or make requests. If it's not there then you have to search in japanese on that mukuu site.

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
I know this might sound stupid, but what order or files do I need to download?
Like, I heard someone mention Repack 4 already being out, OT has only R2 in it's post.
Is it advised to get R4? If I download Base Game + GP01 and download GP02, is that the same as DLC Pack 1 or?

I am kinda lost with all those Expension Packs, DLC Packs, Repacks etc. Don't need a full tutorial, would appreciate a guide in the right direction though!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I know this might sound stupid, but what order or files do I need to download?
Like, I heard someone mention Repack 4 already being out, OT has only R2 in it's post.
Is it advised to get R4? If I download Base Game + GP01 and download GP02, is that the same as DLC Pack 1 or?

I am kinda lost with all those Expension Packs, DLC Packs, Repacks etc. Don't need a full tutorial, would appreciate a guide in the right direction though!
Well 4 > 2 so it must be better, right?
Get . It has all the dlc to date. Then read the instructions from the guide.

Reactions: CuNickel and psifox

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Some included presets seems not to work, missing clothes and body parts, or having clipping issues.
Is that normal?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Some included presets seems not to work, missing clothes and body parts, or having clipping issues.
Is that normal?
I thought I made it clear in the modpack torrent description that presets are not meant to be perfect. There are only a few character presets that are complete and I spent a lot of time finding parts and reconstructing them myself. The rest of them are there just to demo some features (body proportions, face, skin etc.) so you can copy them to other presets.

The clipping is not really an issue. It's just that when changing presets it does not automatically change the body type that was origianlly used when building the preset and you must change it manually until you find one that looks good with the equipped clothes. The most common bodies are: LO mobchara (default "vanilla" body. this is compatible with standard items), LO hipoly body v2.12.1350 beta2 (overall best. must be used with LO items) and LO hipoly body RV (for presets using high heels).
Vanilla items will always clip when used with a LO hipoly body. You should read the tips and FAQ.

Perhaps in a new revision I will separate the complete presets, default presets and demo presets and organize them in subfolders

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I been wondering is there a way to stich the voice of the personality? Like giving a Muku the voice of a Rindere

Jun 26, 2018
Just curious is there any danger to using the "free" DLC from here with a legit copy of the game? Like the game does connect to KISS servers, does it check or validate anything? I don't want to get my copy invalidated or somethin because I'm using "free" dlc too.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Just curious is there any danger to using the "free" DLC from here with a legit copy of the game? Like the game does connect to KISS servers, does it check or validate anything? I don't want to get my copy invalidated or somethin because I'm using "free" dlc too.
The game has no drm. There's nothing to invalidate

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes