Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
S3rafim I own a Quest 1 so haven't tried to run with Air Link just Link with a cable. It worked best for me when I opened the COM3D2 icon, then I verified that VR was on, and I hit start. Next I made sure that the window of COM3D2 was up on the screen and clicked with the mouse to get past the warning and info screens. When I saw the menu and heard the music I then put on my headset.

After doing this a few times I was able to start from the recent app shortcut from my headset.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S3rafim

S3rafim

Oct 11, 2017
S3rafim I own a Quest 1 so haven't tried to run with Air Link just Link with a cable. It worked best for me when I opened the COM3D2 icon, then I verified that VR was on, and I hit start. Next I made sure that the window of COM3D2 was up on the screen and clicked with the mouse to get past the warning and info screens. When I saw the menu and heard the music I then put on my headset.

After doing this a few times I was able to start from the recent app shortcut from my headset.
I'll try opening it manually from PC before putting on the headset then! Just to clarify, you open COM3D2.exe or COM3D2x64.exe? I have been trying with x64 until now to be honest.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
I'll try opening it manually from PC before putting on the headset then! Just to clarify, you open COM3D2.exe or COM3D2x64.exe? I have been trying with x64 until now to be honest.
You want COM3D2.exe. It won't open the game directly, but a launcher. Little yellow button in the middle right side should say VR off/on. Make sure VR is on then follow the rest of the steps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S3rafim

TeasingCat

Feb 1, 2021
inlolzwetrust could u kindly and put the v3 or v4 repack onto something else besides Torrent because my Fucking PC won't allow it no matter what the fuck I do it won't work so could u at least split it into smaller parts plz.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust could u kindly and put the v3 or v4 repack onto something else besides Torrent because my Fucking PC won't allow it no matter what the fuck I do it won't work so could u at least split it into smaller parts plz.
First of all try to use qBittorrent. There's no such thing as "my PC won't allow torrents". You just have to configure it right. If your ISP blocks certain torrent websites then you'll need a vpn or proxy. Or the magnet link itself if you can't get to it. Make sure that there is a firewall exception for the torrent client. If you need the magnet link see below. Copy paste that into the browser address bar and qBittorent should launch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it truly doesn't work then we'll discuss alternatives in private. I only have enough storage to upload one piece at a time.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
You want COM3D2.exe. It won't open the game directly, but a launcher. Little yellow button in the middle right side should say VR off/on. Make sure VR is on then follow the rest of the steps.
Where did you download/get this?
AYO THEM MILKERS WHERE? 1622784931365.png

greenbamboo

Jun 1, 2021
Question

I have the version from here and the japanese dlc to the personalities. During the interview of the new maid with the dlc personality no answer comes up and i am stuck. What can I do?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Question

I have the version from here and the japanese dlc to the personalities. During the interview of the new maid with the dlc personality no answer comes up and i am stuck. What can I do?
At what point did you consider it would be a good idea to install japanese dlc on the english version? You might get away with jp costumes dlc but not with yotogi and personalities dlc. Dlc can't be unistalled so all you can do now is to reinstall the game.
You could also try installing i18nEx and XUnityAutotranslator from CMI and see if it redirects the japanese strings to english text box. System and subtitles language must be set to English only. i18nEx is not recommended on en version. I have no idea if it will work or not.

greenbamboo

Jun 1, 2021
At what point did you consider it would be a good idea to install japanese dlc on the english version? You might get away with jp costumes dlc but not with yotogi and personalities dlc. Dlc can't be unistalled so all you can do now is to reinstall the game.
You could also try installing i18nEx and XUnityAutotranslator from CMI and see if it redirects the japanese strings to english text box. System and subtitles language must be set to English only. i18nEx is not recommended on en version. I have no idea if it will work or not.
You are right. I should have stick to the costums only. Thanks.

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
Does someone know the event requirements for NTR - Rindere 2nd event ? She is both holes experienced and one of the three main original maids and Lover+ and has all yotogi skills maxed.

Edit: It unlocked after making progress with the other two maids main NTR routes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Third Leg

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Where did you download/get this?
AYO THEM MILKERS WHERE? View attachment 1228693
That is Lisa. I designed her and those shots for the Wife-Maid Event: Introducing your Country Posting Event. Her pictures and several other winners are currently posted on the blog at . That will change as Kiss adds more posts.

Those poses and outfits are included with the game and DLC in Studio Mode. Studio Mode is one of the buttons along the bottom right of the screen. You can insert pictures as items or backgrounds. You may want to look online as you will want items with transparent backgrounds if you wish to add them to the scene. A lot of players don't play this or Illusion games for the sex or story, but because it is a cheap, robust poser for photo creations. If interested I can see about uploading the unfinished set to drop your maids in, and/or putting together a tutorial on studio mode. It is pretty friendly to new people.

ChaosDaughter

Oct 26, 2019
I have followed the installation for the japaness version (COM3D2 +CM3D2 + modpack R4)
and thx all to the godlike work of inlolzwetrust and his pastbin
I finished it well after a day or like . (well I thought so )
but after launche the game without any error and start the story
when the time came to pick up a personality for our 3 first maids, i only have 3 choices
( and as far as i know CM3D2 + the japaness dlc add a douzen of them )
is this normal beacause its "story lock" or did i jsut fuck up my instalation and i was supposed to have acces to all of them at the start ?

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
I have followed the installation for the japaness version (COM3D2 +CM3D2 + modpack R4)
and thx all to the godlike work of inlolzwetrust and his pastbin
I finished it well after a day or like . (well I thought so )
but after launche the game without any error and start the story
when the time came to pick up a personality for our 3 first maids, i only have 3 choices
( and as far as i know CM3D2 + the japaness dlc add a douzen of them )
is this normal beacause its "story lock" or did i jsut fuck up my instalation and i was supposed to have acces to all of them at the start ?
Story Lock. Those 3 are the "Main Characters" and everyone else is more side character. They still have lots of interactions with the player, but less than those 3. Japan is releasing a new personality in late June so be ready for that.

jasonthe13

Oct 10, 2018
do i need to update CM3D2 ? or i can just skip updating it, and just update COM3D2
aslo can i install that 3 personality dlc with the modpack 4 or no? it says need latest COM3D2_ENG_Translation , is this with the mod pack?
Masochist,evil and mischievous , lovedy and lustfull? this are personalities right? can i install them?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
do i need to update CM3D2 ? or i can just skip updating it, and just update COM3D2
aslo can i install that 3 personality dlc with the modpack 4 or no? it says need latest COM3D2_ENG_Translation , is this with the mod pack?
Masochist,evil and mischievous , lovedy and lustfull? this are personalities right? can i install them?
It's recommended that you update CM too. You don't need to install any more dlc for it though.
You can install whatever dlc you want for COM. The ENG translation module is optional but if you want the ported official translation it's best that you install it. Otherwise you'll be stuck with crappy google translate. When it says in the dlc list that the personality dlc requires latest ENG translation that's because at that time CMI didn't add the coresponding MaidStatus strings and the new personality could not be selected from the menu when creating a maid. The translation module fixed that way before CMI did. Now that requirement can be removed, though there will be some missing strings errors for the maid profile.

If you installled Custom Maid Ultimate, linked COM to CM and installed all personality and compatibility dlc you should now have 20 personalities selectable in the maid edit menu. Only a few are compatible with scout mode though. Probably 8 at this time. The main personalities from COM and CM + 2 personalities added recently. Could be more. I never tried scout mode.

Last edited:

jasonthe13

Oct 10, 2018
It's recommended that you update CM too. You don't need to install any more dlc for it though.
You can install whatever dlc you want for COM. The ENG translation module is optional but if you want the ported official translation it's best that you install it. Otherwise you'll be stuck with crappy google translate. When it says in the dlc list that the personality dlc requires latest ENG translation that's because at that time CMI didn't add the coresponding MaidStatus strings and the new personality could not be selected from the menu when creating a maid. The translation module fixed that way before CMI did. Now that requirement can be removed, though there will be some missing strings errors for the maid profile.
i followed everything and installed everything seem to work fine. also for personality is it that 3 i mention are the one missing? can just install them. or do i need to replace everything again. for the maid creation i seem to have 18 personality...... or its wrong haha......idk what personality i am missing

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i followed everything and installed everything seem to work fine. also for personality is it that 3 i mention are the one missing? can just install them. or do i need to replace everything again. for the maid creation i seem to have 18 personality...... or its wrong haha......idk what personality i am missing
"Masochist" and "Evil and mischievous" are EX personalities. They have limited functionality. You can install them from the dlc list no problem.

greenbamboo

Jun 1, 2021
Question

I have the Ultimate Edition with just Com3d2 but without Cm3d2 and the Mod pack because I´m just fine with it this way. For uncen and english translation I use the newest COM Modular Installer. Translation is not bad but bad in a funny way, so how can I import the translation form the english version?

Reactions: Third Leg
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes